59 posts in this topic

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
(F) Thanks Sara. :D

Kelz COME VISIT!! :dance: I will let you squeeze n bite cheeks! :devil: You and Ash should plan it together so we could all be together...invite more MENA peeps and we could have a MENA fest @ my house...sheesha, babies, BBQ and MENA food (MIL cooking). Babysitting available onsite... :devil: Middle of February when you guys dead sick of sh1tty weather! :dance:

OH MY GOSH!!! We're getting closer girls and boys! Called NVC 2 Day to check status-I'm one of those "once a day checkers!"Actually lately more like EVERY HOUR! Found out today that we are CASE COMPLETE @ NVC--BRING ON THE INTERVIEW! YEEEEHAWWWWW! :jest: Hubby doesn't even know yet-- his phone MUST be charging!!! LOL! Life is good today! Prayers with you all!--Amy

:dance::dance: Congrats! :dance::dance:

I am so there!!! Hazem and Papa will totally lose their minds with me you and Kelly!! hehe I think we all need a spa day though with Momma too!!

I'm sorry about my forgetfulness :blush: It won't happen again and I'll take care of it tonight Annie lool

Included.. Excluded - what's the difference? ROFL :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey everyone

I'm sitting in bed still not sure what to feel!!! :wacko: Its prolly cause I havent had much sleep :unsure:

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! :blush: In case you didnt read my thread, I think we're on AP? That's what I'm guessing. The CO kept our evidence to further review and she said she'll call. :unsure:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Congratulations :thumbs: Isn't technology wonderful :yes:

It's my Friday :dance:

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: Timeline
Hey everyone

I'm sitting in bed still not sure what to feel!!! :wacko: Its prolly cause I havent had much sleep :unsure:

Thank you everyone for the well wishes! :blush: In case you didnt read my thread, I think we're on AP? That's what I'm guessing. The CO kept our evidence to further review and she said she'll call. :unsure:

Lita...don't worry plz! Get some rest and then read thru your thread and all the positive words. I truly believe in staying positive and visualizing things in that same positive light and they will come true. HUGS! :luv:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey guys, I need advice. I posted it on my thread.

I need to figure out how not to fly to Morocco right now and strangle my fiance. He FORGOT the pictures. The 20+ page album. he left it at home and realized it when he was already in the consulate :crying: :crying: :crying:

Wish-upon-a-star-1.jpg

2009-07-11 AOS packet mailed (and supposedly delivered the same day)

2009-07-15 NOA1 for I-485, I-131, I-765 (USCIS rec'd date is 07-12)

2009-08-05 Case transferred to CSC

2009-08-12 no biometrics yet.......called on 30 day mark to report no biometrics, a service inquiry has been made on the case.....

2009-08-25 - received Biometrics appointment letter!

2009-08-27 I-131 (AP) approved

2009-09-15 Biometrics appointment

2009-09-15 EAD Card production ordered!

2009-09-23 EAD Card received

2009-10-06 GC approved/card production ordered

2009-10-13 GC received in the mail!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Hey guys, I need advice. I posted it on my thread.

I need to figure out how not to fly to Morocco right now and strangle my fiance. He FORGOT the pictures. The 20+ page album. he left it at home and realized it when he was already in the consulate :crying: :crying: :crying:

Oh my gosh! What did he do then? Did they ask for pictures--of course stupid question!-- Just remain calm and say a prayer that they just ask him to bring them back in. Hey- it could happen! Good luck!--Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

Happy Thursday everyone

Staashi- Congratulations on ur babyboy :D wishing u a smooth pregnancy. i wanted boys all my life n now im sooo leaning towards gurls lol i dont know why but at the end whatever God brings its for the best.

Aralb- CONGRATS on case complete; soon u ll have an interview date.

Star- im sorry u re in AP im praying its easy and fast one ; we re all here for u :thumbs:

Kisses to all MENA babies :luv:

lyrics.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
Happy Thursday everyone

Staashi- Congratulations on ur babyboy :D wishing u a smooth pregnancy. i wanted boys all my life n now im sooo leaning towards gurls lol i dont know why but at the end whatever God brings its for the best.

Star- im sorry u re in AP im praying its easy and fast one ; we re all here for u :thumbs:

Thanks so much! I really am excited about it. Hubby was FINALLY getting my sms today at like 3:00pm here! That made it around 12am there! He called to find out what I so urgently wanted to talk to him about... Funny thing is... I had already talked to him! :rofl: He is just soo cute! So I clucked at him and said-"Honey! What are you still doing awake!?" He laughs and says-- "I can't sleep, too bz thinking abt what u told me today. Are you sure? REALLY?" Like I'd lie about something like this!--or at all?! :lol: enjoy what's left of your Thursday!-Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Thursday everyone

Thanks so much! I really am excited about it. Hubby was FINALLY getting my sms today at like 3:00pm here! That made it around 12am there! He called to find out what I so urgently wanted to talk to him about... Funny thing is... I had already talked to him! :rofl: He is just soo cute! So I clucked at him and said-"Honey! What are you still doing awake!?" He laughs and says-- "I can't sleep, too bz thinking abt what u told me today. Are you sure? REALLY?" Like I'd lie about something like this!--or at all?! :lol: enjoy what's left of your Thursday!-Amy

:dance::dance: Mabrooook!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.