mimimimimi

AOS FILERS: DECEMBER 2008

1,117 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Good Morning All,

I just wanted to let everyone know that I received a CRIS email saying that Ken's Green Card has been ordered for production! I've updated my timeline & will update our spreadsheet!

I was not expecting it so quickly, considering that we were not called for an interview! I know people that filed in July/August and were just approved and were notified about their card production last week! G-d is so good!! :yes:

Have a blessed day everyone!

Gill & Ken

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a list of interviews:

5/4/2009 - kennyandhandan

5/6/2009 - whatif

5/6/2009 - DaveHanna

5/7/2009 – scubapam1

5/8/2009 - Nawal

5/18/2009 - Mama Africa

5/21/2009 - raident

5/22/2009 – RIDION

5/28/2009 - ajay416

6/2/2009 - Ferociter

6/24/2009 - AOSfiler13

D08 had their interview today. Hope everything went great and they are approved.

Francis Rohan, if I were you, I called USCIS again and ask them what to do. Another way is to do infopass.

Forever Young, congratulations!!!!

Edited by Diazy

Adjustment of Status

Dec 3, 2008 - Aug 20, 2009 (approval on August 7th)

Removing of Conditions

May 9, 2011 - October 4, 2011 (approval on September 28th)

Naturalization

July 19, 2014 - N400 packet sent out

July 21, 2014 - N400 packet delivered

July 23, 2014 - received email/text that I-797 is issued

July 26, 2014 - received I-797 in mail

August 11, 2014 - received the Biometrics notification

August 14, 2014 - biometrics walk-in (original date August 20)

August 18, 2014 - in line for interview scheduling

September 9, 2014 - yellow letter is received (letter is issued September 3)

November 3, 2014 - interview notice is issued (email/text alert)

November 10, 2014 - interview notice received with the interview date of December 11, 2014.

November 10, 2014 - request to reschedule mailed out

December 5, 2014 - interview notice is sent out (email/text alert)

December 11, 2014 - received an interview letter in mail

January 10, 2015 - interview on Saturday at 7am

January 26, 2015 - sent the requested documentation

February 26, 2015 - oath letter is issued (email/text alert)

March 2, 2015 - oath letter is received

March 18, 2015 - oath at 8am

hi Diazy, we called yesterday at there 800 number, told us to callback after 30 days since i received my welcome letter.

I hope you get your green card in a week!

Adjustment of Status

Removing of Conditions

Naturalization

November 10, 2014 - interview notice received with the interview date of December 11, 2014.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Hiya All, just wanting to check if there i anyone who is in a similar position to me at the moment.

I filed I 485, I 765 and I 131 on Dec 22,

Got NOA's for all 3 applications dated Dec 26 2008, and biometrics appointment letter for Jan 21 2009

Received an RFE dated Jan 6 2009

Attended Biometrics appointment on Jan 21 2009

Responded Feb 6 2009,

Received notice that my response was received and processing was resumed on Feb 12 2009.

Its now been 4 months and 6 days since my original filing date, and 75 days since my case processing was resumed, and I havent heard anything from USCIS. No transfer notice, no interview notice, no EAD no AP, no other RFE and no Intent to Deny application.

My husband and I are planning to travel back to Australia on June 5th to celebrate our wedding with my family, so we have just over a month till we leave, and still no AP.......

I made service request in march, and all that i got back was my case is received and pending.........

I called USCIS today, and the guy I spoke to was an a*@hole.....I asked very politely to be transfrerred to an immigration officer, 3 times, and he refused. He was so rude in answering my questions, and didnt help me with anything.......at all.

What do i do???

Im completely at a loss, and I know I havent been waiting as long as many others have, so I feel like im complaining, Im sorry if it sounds that way...

Really needed to vent after that USCIS guy.

Hope everyone elses cases are going a little better than mine.

Heres hoping that the good news fairy comes this week....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline

Alyonas interview was April 10, her Green card arrived today.

Dale

Feb. 27 2008 Petition mailed to VSC via USPS

Mar 3 Delivered VSC

Mar 28 2008 2nd Petition mailed to VSC via USPS first one must be lost.

Mar 31 2008 VSC Received.

Apr 9 Check Cleared.

Apr 9 NOA1

Apr 13 Touched.

Apr 14 Touched.

May 6 Touched

May 7 Touched

July 14 NOA2 (4 months 2 weeks 3 days after it was sent)

July 16 Received NVC.

July 18 Shipped NVC

July 21 DHL Received.

July 23 Delivered Kiev Embassy.

Aug 1 In embassy system, assume they sent packet, can schedule interview.

Aug 4 Schedule interview earliest date is Sept 22.

Sep 22 Interview Date (Approved)

Sep 25 Visa arrives in mail.

Oct 6 Alyona Arrives Dallas.

Nov 28 Married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Total days waiting for our future, 7 months 1 week 3 days.

Dec 16,2008 AOS Sent Fedx to Chicago

Dec 17,2008 AOS Recieved.

Dec 22,2008 NOA2 Date

Dec 23,2008 Check Cashed.

Dec 26,2008 NOA2's arive in mail.

Dec 31,2008 Biometric arives in mail.

Jan 14,2009 Biometric Appointment.

Apr 10, 2009 Interview

Apr 20,2009 Conditional green card production ordered.

Apr 28,2009 Green card arrived.

Citizenship

2012-01-19 Applied

2012-01-28 NOA

2012-02-13 Bio.

2012-04-19 Interview

2012-04-19 Oath

Hiya All, just wanting to check if there i anyone who is in a similar position to me at the moment.

Got NOA's for all 3 applications dated Dec 26 2008, and biometrics appointment letter for Jan 21 2009

Responded Feb 6 2009,

Received notice that my response was received and processing was resumed on Feb 12 2009.

Its now been 4 months and 6 days since my original filing date, and 75 days since my case processing was resumed, and I havent heard anything from USCIS. No transfer notice, no interview notice, no EAD no AP, no other RFE and no Intent to Deny application.

My husband and I are planning to travel back to Australia on June 5th to celebrate our wedding with my family, so we have just over a month till we leave, and still no AP.......

I made service request in march, and all that i got back was my case is received and pending.........

I called USCIS today, and the guy I spoke to was an a*@hole.....I asked very politely to be transfrerred to an immigration officer, 3 times, and he refused. He was so rude in answering my questions, and didnt help me with anything.......at all.

What do i do???

Im completely at a loss, and I know I havent been waiting as long as many others have, so I feel like im complaining, Im sorry if it sounds that way...

Hey, I'm in similar position. You can see it from my timeline below.

It's been 55 days since my case was resumed and 141 days since my filing.

I'm going crazy too. I will try to call USCIS next week. Hope I will get something.

If I were you, I would do infopass and ask for expediate AP.

Adjustment of Status

Removing of Conditions

Naturalization

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Responded Feb 6 2009,

What do i do???

Hey, I'm in similar position. You can see it from my timeline below.

It's been 55 days since my case was resumed and 141 days since my filing.

I'm going crazy too. I will try to call USCIS next week. Hope I will get something.

If I were you, I would do infopass and ask for expediate AP.

Im worried they wont accept my request to expedite AP though, because, its not exactly an emergency....We are going for a wedding celebration......I hope they will..... Well I hope your case starts moving soon too....

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
hi Diazy, we called yesterday at there 800 number, told us to callback after 30 days since i received my welcome letter.

Hello,

I'm in exactly the same position. My "Welcome" letter is dated March 30th. I am still awaiting my card. I was getting nervous as a lot people appear to receive theirs in a matter of days after approval letter. I called USCIS yesterday. The customer service rep told me to post an I-90 to National Benefit Center to replace a new one as my green card may be "lost in the mail". He also suggested I make an infopass apointment with USCIS in Chicago. I went there today and was told to wait a few weeks as it may still be in production and not to mail the I-90 form. He said if I still haven't received it in two or three weeks to come back in for an I-551 stamp for travel reasons and then consider mailing an I-90. I hope this makes sense. Let me know if you have any other questions.

There may just be a general delay with card production at the moment. We'll see......... :whistle:

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Venezuela
Timeline

Hi VJ Members December 2008 Filers:

I just want to THANK everyone that helped me through my journey with the immigration process. I had my interview last week (Tuesday 21, 2009) in Pittsburgh, PA and yesterday (Monday 28, 2009) I received an email from CRIS (We ALL know CRIS...LOL):

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

The last processing action taken on your case

Receipt Number: MSC****-**-*****

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 27, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

*** Please do not respond to this e-mail message.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLESSING AND PRAYERS, FOR THOSE ONES THAT THEY APPLICATIONS STILL PENDING, DON'T LOOSE FAITH, KEEP FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL AND YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. :dance::thumbs::dance:

It took me 13 years to be able to go and visit my family. My wife and I are VERY happy and CAN'T wait to go and visit my family. I will posting my interview experience, which it was not as I thought. I thought it was going to be a horrible interview and I thought the IO will be rude and out of touch, but he turned to be otherwise, very nice IO and very friendly! Once again, I will posting my experience shortly, if you need any advice, please feel free to contact me!

THANK YOU ALL,

:D Edwin & Bianca

AOS/EAD Time Line

12/01/08 Package sent (I-130, I-765 & I-485) to Chicago Lockbox

12/03/08 Package Received by USCIS Chicago, IL

12/12/08 Personal Checks Cashed!

12/15/08 NOAs for AOS/EAD Received

12/15/08 Biometrics Letter Received

12/27/08 Biometrics Appointment

12/30/08 I-485 & I-765 touched

02/

fz9cizcofvvj0.png

Thank You For Your Friendship and Love

Nicholas Gordon

Thank you for your friendship and your love.

However life may turn, this gift will be

A mountain that has made my river bend,

Nor will it flow the same way to the sea.

Knowing you is something I'm made of.

Years will not this part of me remove.

One lives for just a brief eternity,

Understanding truths that never end.

11396.gif

11392.gif

Hi VJ Members December 2008 Filers:

I just want to THANK everyone that helped me through my journey with the immigration process. I had my interview last week (Tuesday 21, 2009) in Pittsburgh, PA and yesterday (Monday 28, 2009) I received an email from CRIS (We ALL know CRIS...LOL):

*** DO NOT RESPOND TO THIS E-MAIL ***

Receipt Number: MSC****-**-*****

Application Type: I485 , APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS

Current Status: Card production ordered.

On April 27, 2009, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you. If we need something from you we will contact you. If you move before you receive the card, call customer service. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.

If you have questions or concerns about your application or the case status results listed above, or if you have not received a decision from USCIS within the current processing time listed*, please contact USCIS Customer Service at (800) 375-5283.

*Current processing times can be found on the USCIS website at www.uscis.gov under Case Status and Processing Dates.

Sincerely,

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)

ONCE AGAIN, THANK YOU FOR YOUR BLESSING AND PRAYERS, FOR THOSE ONES THAT THEY APPLICATIONS STILL PENDING, DON'T LOOSE FAITH, KEEP FOCUS ON YOUR GOAL AND YOU WILL SEE THE LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. :dance::thumbs::dance:

It took me 13 years to be able to go and visit my family. My wife and I are VERY happy and CAN'T wait to go and visit my family. I will posting my interview experience, which it was not as I thought. I thought it was going to be a horrible interview and I thought the IO will be rude and out of touch, but he turned to be otherwise, very nice IO and very friendly! Once again, I will posting my experience shortly, if you need any advice, please feel free to contact me!

THANK YOU ALL,

:D Edwin & Bianca

Congrats!!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Hey guys, I have a question that I think I know the answer to, but..

I've received 3 emails from CRIS concerning the production of my green card. Two of which were identical but sent on different days (the, your card sould arrive in 30days) and the third one states this:

Receipt Number

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 30, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

The first two were dated the 27th, but this one is worded differently and dated april 30th? Anyone receive something similar? Is this something to be concerned about? I think they both mean the GC is coming which is good. eek.

Thanks in advance!

--------------------

K-1

03-25-2008 - Filed I-129f

03-28-2008 - NOA1

07-31-2008 - NOA2 (no touches)

09-30-2008 - Packet 3 sent

10-10-2008 - Packet 4 received

10-29-2008 - Interview in Vancouver

AOS

12-16-2008 - I - 485 Package arrived in Chicago (signed by V. Bustamonte)

12-19-2008 - Check Cashed

12-19-2008 - NOA1 Date

01-07-2008 - Biometrics Appointment

03-06-2009 - EAD Card Received

03-13-2009 - AP Received

04-27-2009 - Welcome Letter Received

05-02-2009 - GC Received

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline
Hey guys, I have a question that I think I know the answer to, but..

I've received 3 emails from CRIS concerning the production of my green card. Two of which were identical but sent on different days (the, your card sould arrive in 30days) and the third one states this:

Receipt Number

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

On April 30, 2009, we mailed you a notice that we have approved this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS. Please follow any instructions on the notice. If you move before you receive the notice, call customer service.

The first two were dated the 27th, but this one is worded differently and dated april 30th? Anyone receive something similar? Is this something to be concerned about? I think they both mean the GC is coming which is good. eek.

Thanks in advance!

I think one just means the card was produced, whereas the other means it's been mailed. SOrry!!

--------------------

K-1

03-25-2008 - Filed I-129f

03-28-2008 - NOA1

07-31-2008 - NOA2 (no touches)

09-30-2008 - Packet 3 sent

10-10-2008 - Packet 4 received

10-29-2008 - Interview in Vancouver

AOS

12-16-2008 - I - 485 Package arrived in Chicago (signed by V. Bustamonte)

12-19-2008 - Check Cashed

12-19-2008 - NOA1 Date

01-07-2008 - Biometrics Appointment

03-06-2009 - EAD Card Received

03-13-2009 - AP Received

04-27-2009 - Welcome Letter Received

05-02-2009 - GC Received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline

Hi everybody!

I know I usually don't post anything. I just wanted to let everybody know, that I received my interview letter in the mail yesterday.

We had to change our first interview because we moved to Michigan. I was so worried it would take forever to receive a new date, but we have our interview on May 16th!! YEAHHHH!!

I will let you know how it went.

I just want to say this forum rocks!!!

Cody

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

We received two emails from CRIS last night. The first to say card production was ordered and the second to say a notice has been mailed to welcome the new permanent resident :dance:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.