john & jean

cell phone tech???

6 posts in this topic

anyone know how to unlock???

What do you mean exactly by 'unlock'.. as in, it's asking for a SIM PIN? or are you trying have an 'unlocked' phone to use on any network?

If you're locked out of the phone, then call your service provider and they will give you the unlock PIN.. if you're trying to 'unlock' the device to use other SIMs from different carriers, try Google, I'm sure someone has a program out there to unlock your phone :whistle:

"No saan nga makaammo nga nangtaliaw ti naggapuanna, Saan a makadanon ti papananna..."

*04/23/10 - GC recieved in the mail!! d( -_-)b
*07/30/12 - ROC Approved!!
*08/08/12 - 10/yr GC received in the mail!!

In USA - Cost about 20 to 30 dollars.

In PI - Cost about 3 dollars.

Go to Cell phone repair shop in your area.

youregonnalovemynutsf.jpg

"He always start the fire here in VJ thread and I believe all people will agree with me about it"

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah, which lock are you talking about?

If its locked by its network provider like say for example T-mobile? If so, then you can call them ask for the codes.

If its PIN, call the manufacturer.

If you want it hacked. You need a compatible cable and a software. In most nokia phones, you need to push some buttons too (which is some weird combinations). You will lose the warranty in the process.

I-129F Sent------------------------------------------04.21.2008

Interview Date---------------------------------------09.12.2008 (white and pink slip)

Visa Received----------------------------------------10.20.2008

US Entry----------------------------------------------10.29.2008 (POE: Detroit)

Marriage----------------------------------------------12.18.2008

(Cant file AOS yet, had to wait after filing taxes)

AOS packet sent w/ EAD----------------------------03.19.2009

NOA1 - Receipt Notice-------------------------------03.27.2009

1st Biometrics Appointment Notice-----------------03.31.2009 (for I-485 & I-765)

Transfer Notice (to CSC)----------------------------04.09.2009

1st Biometrics Schedule-----------------------------04.21.2009 (Attendant said either my fingerprints had slightly faded or their scanning machine sucks... #######?!)

2nd Biometrics Appointment Notice----------------04.23.2009 (*sigh*)

2nd Biometrics Schedule----------------------------05.14.2009 (for I-485)

Received EAD (sent by mail)-----------------------05.18.2009

Welcome Notice-------------------------------------06.01.2009 (for I-485)

Approval Notice and Resident Card received------06.11.2009

where did you buy ur phone? is it here in the US? and were you using a service provider like att, t-mobile etc? coz i have a motorolla before and i wana unlock it (it was AT&T), so i can use it in phil, i called their customer service and they just ask my phone's IMEI # (which located at the back/inside of the phone) and that's it. they gave me the code and my phone is unlock... but they wont unlock my iphone though. i have to buy a software/step-by-step guide on ebay. lol... anyways, if you bought the the phone in phil, its easier to unlock it there coz its cheaper per se... google is the best way to search for a code/software on how to unlcock a certain phone... pertaining if u want to use another service provider... but if its just to unlock a PIN, then thats an easy task to do. call customer service and or refer to the manual... good luck!

Citizenship N-400

4/15/2010- sent my N-400 via fedex overnight

4/16/2010- signed and delivered

4/29/2010- check cleared

• 3 years later...
Filed: Timeline

Hi if you ant to unlock your mobile from network then code are the best solution to unlock your mobile .There are many providers found online that render code to unlock your mobile.I guide you to visit unlocking4free.com here they ask you the mobile model ,network name to which your mobile is locked and the imei numebr of your mobile .finally they generate code to unlock your mobile at free of cost .once your mobile is unlocked then it will be free to all network sim .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.