Muh and me

Asking for Prayers again!

45 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I have just offered a prayer and will continue to pray not only for your unborn grandson and daughter in law but also for you and for the rest of your family (F)

God bless

Edited by ManilaIdaho

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I found out this week, that my son's unborn son is in trouble. I hope you can forgive me to ask for prayers for him. She is about 20 weeks along (not due til April), having labor pains, and the placenta is presenting itself first. They say its very low and that if the baby is born anytime soon, he only has a 30% chance of making it. All I can think about is what i went thru almost 21 years ago with my son Christopher. She has placenta previa, I had abruption of placenta. I'm praying and hope you all will say prayers for Arron Jacob. This is gonna be a rough road for a while for me. So forgive me if I start babbling. I don't know if I can take another big loss like this!!!!

You are not babbling. You lost your son 21 years ago and you survived it. You are facing losing your grandson and are having flashbacks of the loss. My mother grieves for what has happened to me this year, watching me struggle through a dangerous pregnancy a 3 day labor only to lose my precious baby. Mothers want their children to be loved, treated fairly and never hurt. Sometimes life gives us what we don't deserve.

Grief has got to be a choice at that point.. I would absolutely lose my son to the bad things in this world if I grieve and grieve over my baby because he is an adolescent. For your son and his wife to survive what ever happens which may include pregnancy loss, you need to put yourself in your life 21 years ago and remember what helped you to survive, then impart that wisdom to your son. You are not babbling. The only people that would think you were babbling were people who never ever had something hit them this hard. Some people live charmed lives and never see things like this. They bury their parents and their loved ones that are older and then as they age, they bury their siblings. But they dont bury their kids. Their kids are all around them when they die. When things are out of the natural order, it forever affects you. But you need to decide how you want it to affect you. You can use the pain of the loss to leave good things behind or the grief eats your soul. You obviously went on to nuture your son and now he is having his baby so just keep inside your heart that you are doing all you can. I do understand what losing a child does to you mentally. But I also know that people like us can turn things around to survive and take meaning from the loss. You lost a big part of you, your child and its completely understandable why you are in so much pain. You dont want your son to endure what you went through. A miscarriage is traumatising and very hard to endure...its the loss of dreams...I lost my baby after he was here and trust me, not only am I traumatised, my son is too. This is why you have to make certain choices over the next few weeks.. if the baby makes it...then you wont have to endure. If the baby doesnt make it, then you will have to be a rock for your son. Its hard to be a rock when you never recovered from the first situation... And being that what happened was so traumatic, it may not ever completely be over.. but I feel actually pretty pissed off when people who have never experienced this kind of loss tell me I will never recover or much of anything else. If YOU tell me things, I can believe it because you have been through something close to me.. So you provide wisdom for me as well. You understand now? 21 years later you are still here... Thats an inspiration to me.. Your survival gives me hope as well that 21 years later you are still living and you are having grandkids..etc...

You are more strong than you know and you can be a rock for your son. This is your time to be a hero to your kids.. You can do this and I am proud of you for making it this far....

Love Hanging in there

I found out this week, that my son's unborn son is in trouble. I hope you can forgive me to ask for prayers for him. She is about 20 weeks along (not due til April), having labor pains, and the placenta is presenting itself first. They say its very low and that if the baby is born anytime soon, he only has a 30% chance of making it. All I can think about is what i went thru almost 21 years ago with my son Christopher. She has placenta previa, I had abruption of placenta. I'm praying and hope you all will say prayers for Arron Jacob. This is gonna be a rough road for a while for me. So forgive me if I start babbling. I don't know if I can take another big loss like this!!!!

It took me watching this video by natalie grant several times to understand.. There are things we never really understand Turia. Its only faith and the belief in greater things than us that help us survive the losses that cripple us

I am not where you are right now but I know that this is so painful for you and hard to survive... like you dont want to see your son go through this and then you have to reopen things you are trying to survive.. This I completely understand. I am sorry so sorry Turia... You are a hero to me because you have made it this far

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline

Much love and many prayers are coming your way. God will handle things, Every ones advise is very good. Hydration, Hydration, Hydration--and plenty of rest. She needs to stay relaxed and stress needs to be minimal. A piece of chocolate might do you some good too sweetie! Take care and God bless you!--Amy

April 29, 2008-met Amin- the man of my dreams&love of my life! May 29,2008- flew to Jordan June 1, 2008-started the long CRAZY process of standing in line, waiting for stamps, and being sent from one office to another only to pay another fee and find another line! June 3,2008-The HAPPIEST DAY OF MY LIFE! June 11, 2008- Returned home,started paperwork.June 30, 2008-Sent off I-130 pkt to Chicago.July 3, 2008-I-130 pkt received, fwd to CSC.August 4, 2008-NOA #1 August 11, 2008-Sent in I-129F pkt to CSC.August 18, 2008-NOA#2*APPROVED*September 4, 2008-NVC printed AOS instructions-(mailed Sept. 8) September 13, 2008-Rec'd AOS Bill in the mail.[/i] September 15, 2008-Used online payment option.-October 14, 2008-Sent off AOS packet with joint sponsor info.-rec'd@NVC Oct 15. October 30,2008-Got RFENovember 12, 2008-Priority to NVC,BIOGRAPH/Certs!Here we go![/b]November 19,2008RFE!#######!-overnite Nov 25-3 December, 2008-CASE COMPLETE NVC!INTERVIEW FEB 18TH-Approved!!!February 28,2009 HUBBY ARRIVED ON SATURDAY FEBRUARY 28TH, 2009---LIFE HAS JUST BEGUN!!!!ALHAMDULALLAH!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Consider it done.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

InshaAllah Allah (God)will keep and save your little angel. Our prayers are with your little one and your family. Stay strong for your son, he will need your strength to help him keep his faith and hope.

Salam

January 16, 2013 - I-129F Petition Sent USPS
January 22, 2013 - Petition Delivery Confirmed
January 25, 2013 - NOA1 Email and Text Confirmation
January 30, 2013 - "Touched" Alien Number Generated
January 31, 2013 - NOA1 Letter Received via "snail mail"
June 21, 2013 - Transferred from Vermont

July 6, 2013 - Actual Approval but error did not generate our NOA2

July 17, 2013 - Service Request via USCIS (6 months)

July 22, 2013 - Approval affirmed via USCIS.gov new NOA2 generated

August 2013 - NVC Case # Generated

August 28, 2013 - Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

September 2013 - Medical Complete

October 22, 2013 - Packet returned complete to Embassy via DHL

February 2014 - Interview letter received

March 24, 2014- Interview - EGYPT

April 4 & 7, 2014 - Case Touched Twice - Requested Expedite due to Beneficiary's Mothers Passing (4/1/14)

April 7, 2014 - Passport sent to Embassy via DHL

April 14, 2014 - VISA Received

April 18, 2014 - Flight to USA

July 11, 2014 - MARRIED!!!!

August ,2015 - AOS finally filed ;-)

August ,2015 - RFE

September 2015 - Returned RFE information

November ,2015 - EAD Approved

November ,2015 - EAD Received

December ,2015- AOS Approved

December ,2015- 2 year Green Card Received

November 13, 2016 my little brother passed away :-(

December ,2017 Lift conditions InshaAllah

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Praying here for the best outcome.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

You are not babbling. You lost your son 21 years ago and you survived it. You are facing losing your grandson and are having flashbacks of the loss. My mother grieves for what has happened to me this year, watching me struggle through a dangerous pregnancy a 3 day labor only to lose my precious baby. Mothers want their children to be loved, treated fairly and never hurt. Sometimes life gives us what we don't deserve.

Grief has got to be a choice at that point.. I would absolutely lose my son to the bad things in this world if I grieve and grieve over my baby because he is an adolescent. For your son and his wife to survive what ever happens which may include pregnancy loss, you need to put yourself in your life 21 years ago and remember what helped you to survive, then impart that wisdom to your son. You are not babbling. The only people that would think you were babbling were people who never ever had something hit them this hard. Some people live charmed lives and never see things like this. They bury their parents and their loved ones that are older and then as they age, they bury their siblings. But they dont bury their kids. Their kids are all around them when they die. When things are out of the natural order, it forever affects you. But you need to decide how you want it to affect you. You can use the pain of the loss to leave good things behind or the grief eats your soul. You obviously went on to nuture your son and now he is having his baby so just keep inside your heart that you are doing all you can. I do understand what losing a child does to you mentally. But I also know that people like us can turn things around to survive and take meaning from the loss. You lost a big part of you, your child and its completely understandable why you are in so much pain. You dont want your son to endure what you went through. A miscarriage is traumatising and very hard to endure...its the loss of dreams...I lost my baby after he was here and trust me, not only am I traumatised, my son is too. This is why you have to make certain choices over the next few weeks.. if the baby makes it...then you wont have to endure. If the baby doesnt make it, then you will have to be a rock for your son. Its hard to be a rock when you never recovered from the first situation... And being that what happened was so traumatic, it may not ever completely be over.. but I feel actually pretty pissed off when people who have never experienced this kind of loss tell me I will never recover or much of anything else. If YOU tell me things, I can believe it because you have been through something close to me.. So you provide wisdom for me as well. You understand now? 21 years later you are still here... Thats an inspiration to me.. Your survival gives me hope as well that 21 years later you are still living and you are having grandkids..etc...

You are more strong than you know and you can be a rock for your son. This is your time to be a hero to your kids.. You can do this and I am proud of you for making it this far....

Love Hanging in there

I just feel like everything is gonna be ok so hang in there. There are so many technological advances now and they can keep her on a lot of bed rest so that she can make it through this time. You can do this and survive this and you need to keep hoping for the best possible outcome and listen to the drs..

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

I just want to thank everyone for their prayers. Espcially you Kat, your words got to me, and it means the world to me what you said.

07/21/11 filed AOS off tourist visa

07/28/11 USCIS cashed check

07/30/11 Recieved NOA1 and Biometrics letter

08/24/2011 Biometrics

08/25/2011 RFE sent to us for some info we've already sent in

08/30/2011 sent in the rest of info USCIS asked for

09/13/2011 went to congressman's office to sign papers for expedite of work permit, due to financial hardship

09/15/2011 Work permit expedite approved!! He can finally find a job!

09/24/2011 work permit arrives

09/26/2011 Apply for social security number!

09/30/2011 Letter is sent for interview

11/07/2011 INTERVIEW!!!

Its 2012 and still no approval! Still waiting

01/27/2012 Letter sent stating that file was sent on for more review :(

9iad5hjppr.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline
Praying for u sister!! (F) Never apologize for anything sister; we re always here for u HUG

:yes:

:thumbs:

This is the time to ask for help. That's the hard part. Now just hang on to our prayers and God willing you will get through this. (F)

"Only from your heart can you touch the sky" - Rumi

I just saw this and I will make sure to pray each day for him. I'm never more than a phone call away girl.

love ya

amal

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.