MrsCat

Countdown to Christmas Thread

353 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Yea I used to tear the gifts open just a WEE bit just to see what was inside. :lol:

I think she started doing that after she found out I what I was up to.

I hate not knowing. :lol:

Last year he hid my gift in the sock drawer, and I found it without even looking for it. This year I admit it... I snooped! I wanted to know what I got so I could tell my mom whether i needed the cake decorating kit or not... yeaaaa thats it. :whistle:

Edited by Sprailenes

Donne moi une poptart!

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

:star: 6 Days Until Christmas :star:

3120142610_5c34a5c555.jpg

I used one of my own, as this shouldn't magically morph into some kind of buttocks photo. Although the santa hat tattoo and mistletoe really spruced things up.

Edited by MrsCat

Timeline
Cat, what does Boo-urns mean? :unsure:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=boo-urns

boo-urns

Obscure reference to the Simpsons: Monty Burns has just made a speech, and was getting booed out. When he asks his kiss-### assistant if they're booing him, he replies "No, sir...they're saying boo-urns." He then asks the crowd, and they continue to boo him, save for Hans Moleman, who says "Well, I was saying boo-urns."

My brother and I would substitute the thumbs down or boo with boo-urns. Mostly because we're retards.

Edited by MrsCat

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline
Looks awesome Maeve! Love the spiral tree.

Thanks! It was tricky to make and looks a little sloppy, but give a cool effect :)

All of your items are so cool Maeve!

Marilyn, maybe this isn't original either, but why aren't you packaging up some of your baking for the adults, in a little tin? Who wouldn't love that?

yeah I had thought of that but seeing as how I plan on bringing the goodies when we go for Christmas at his sister's house it might be a little redundant.. :unsure:

so the hubster informs me today that he wants to get a little something for the adults... he said something like a box of chocolates are something but I don't think that is very original.... :P do you guys have any ideas?.. it would be something in the 5 dollar range...

I'd head to the Christmas Tree Shop for those kinda things.. they always have super cheap items that I think Man that would make a lovely gift!

OR.. just do DD gift cards (sorry Flames)

it sounds like a cool place but they don't have any in California :(

I was thinking $5 dollar gifts cards to a coffee shop or something...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline
Do you not watch the simpsons krikit!?

I've never watched it in my life. Nor Seinfeld. Nor a bunch of other shows people always talk about. I'm not much of a tv person. Which is kinda weird considering some things. lol :blush:

I too don't watch the Simpsons, I have seen them by being in the same room while they are on though. Family Guy is another one, However! my Husband used to watch it and that is when I saw stewie, so now I will watch just to see what he is up to.

I have never seen any of the star wars movies either :thumbs:

Edited by trailmix

Filed: Timeline

Thanks! It was tricky to make and looks a little sloppy, but give a cool effect :)

Marilyn, maybe this isn't original either, but why aren't you packaging up some of your baking for the adults, in a little tin? Who wouldn't love that?

yeah I had thought of that but seeing as how I plan on bringing the goodies when we go for Christmas at his sister's house it might be a little redundant.. :unsure:

I would totally love it if someone gave me my own tin of goodies to take home with me because it would mean I wouldn't have to scarf down as many as I could at the festivities!!!

iagree.gif

Timeline

I've never watched it in my life. Nor Seinfeld. Nor a bunch of other shows people always talk about. I'm not much of a tv person. Which is kinda weird considering some things. lol :blush:

I too don't watch the Simpsons, I have seen them by being in the same room while they are on though. Family Guy is another one, However! my Husband used to watch it and that is when I saw stewie, so now I will watch just to see what he is up to.

:o surely you jest trailmix?! Not a single star wars movie - ever?

I would totally love it if someone gave me my own tin of goodies to take home with me because it would mean I wouldn't have to scarf down as many as I could at the festivities!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

so sad, but true.

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

hmm maybe then.. we will see what the hubster says ...

mvSuprise-hug.gif

Timeline

hmm maybe then.. we will see what the hubster says ...

Yeah i'm thinking, how can baked foods be redundant!

Filed: Timeline

Well, now that's just wrong. :lol:

iagree.gif

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.