sweetness

NEED HELP ASAP I130 APPROVED LAWYER DUMPED ME.........

33 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I guess I gets no love from anyone. I am truly at a crisis right now and I have gotten hits and bits of helpful info. from this site. But I guess that's the way it goes.. no one has responded to my question as of yet and 52 views? Wow...........it's ok though...... Good luck to you all still

That's probably because you have a complex issue. People look at the arrest for breaking immigration laws and probably don't know how to help you. It's certainly not a common problem, so you might try a bit of patience. Do you really want 52 replies stating, "Sorry, I don't know how to help you."?

No, I don't but considering all the other issues and topics on here.. Y not ..... who know somebody somewhere may have experienced the same or close to the same and can provide helpful info............. Most ppl look at breaking immigration law, as you state, a surprising thing.....You have to realize ppl enter this country illegally everyday fraudlet docs or no docs trying to make a better life for themselves..........I see no crime in that, nevertheless, in this country it is..... This is God's land ppl should be free to move and go anywhere they please with the exception of ppl with bad intentions (ie: terriost) not everyone who get charged with a crime is a criminal, especially one such as that, in my opinion.............. Blessings

I did not make any judgment about the arrest, and I did not say that you shouldn't post the question. I said that you need to be patient. The arrest makes your case EXTREMELY complicated and most people here cannot answer your question. Basically I was explaining why you had 52 views and no replies. It's not that people don't want to help; it's just that most of us CAN'T.

Ok, no problem.........I guess it's up to the HIGHER POWERS may they send down their blessings upon us......... thanks for the clarification..

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I guess I gets no love from anyone. I am truly at a crisis right now and I have gotten hits and bits of helpful info. from this site. But I guess that's the way it goes.. no one has responded to my question as of yet and 52 views? Wow...........it's ok though...... Good luck to you all still

Hello,Im sorry of what happen but never think that nobody love you and care for you here....Maybe they dont have any idea how to help you.We understand what u feel.We know its not easy to have that kind of problem.In my opinion,u need to go a lawyer which is very popular in this case and tell them whats really happen.However,never think since you got a lawyer ...u didnt do anything also..u ask any information to other person.Try to open this site www.gurfinkel.com ..he is a lawyer and he is expert in immigration.

Hope this can help you..Be positive sweetness....never give up.

Thanks.............. I will check it out................oh, I WILL NEVER GIVE UP..............

LIFE IS NOT ABOUT BATTLING THE STORMS, IT'S LEARNING TO DANCE IN THE RAIN..................ONE LOVE

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
You should have refrained from doing illegal things with Immigration thats why the lawyer seems to be pissed off. Anyway get a new lawyer and Happy Holidays!!

What illegal things? If you are talking about the fraudlet docs............ The lawyer knew about that from day one before he took the case and things were going well with us until now..........So that's not y he is pissed off.........

So thanks but NO THANKS for your comment

Sweetness I am sorry you are so upset and everything has taken so long, however relaxing a little bit and taking a deep breath would serve you more. People are trying to help you,, it's just that sometimes the problem seems too big for them to deal with and they don't know how to help you solve it. Stay positive Mami and pray. I undersaand the reason you got a lawyer, but as far as I am concerned most of hem a evil. If you live in NY let me know because my aunt is working with a lawyer and I from what I understand, she is good.

Edited by Mrs.Walker

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.