amal

It's that time again!!!

96 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Come when ya can, coast-to-coast! I'll be there zingin arrows and running around the room trying to get away from amal! Once ya get that pineapple juice on ya the sand sticks ta everything!

Debka lessons at 10pm CST :)

Mansaf recipes at 10:30pm CST

111 hours

19 working

32 sleeping

60 pacing

Edited by just_Jackie

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey there Jackie, I have been watching your progress and I hope the interview goes smooth. Best wishes to you and your husband. Please keep us informed.

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

7pm cst!!! be there or ...well..don't lol!!

I have my double caramel already ready to be packed into the argeelah. My freezer is cleaned out for the first 5 ppl who fall asleep :devil: I'm soooooooooooo excited I could wet myself!!! They totally better approve that boy and let him come on ovah or i'll have to hurt somebody!!!

Visited Jordan-December 2004

Interview-December 2005

Visa approved-December 2005, 1 week later after supplying "more information"

Arrived U.S.A.-December 2005

Removed Conditions-September 2008

Divorced in December 2013

lovingmemory.jpgInlovingmemory-2.gifmybabygirl-1-1.jpghenna_rose.jpg37320lovesaved-1.jpg

7pm cst!!! be there or ...well..don't lol!!

I have my double caramel already ready to be packed into the argeelah. My freezer is cleaned out for the first 5 ppl who fall asleep :devil: I'm soooooooooooo excited I could wet myself!!! They totally better approve that boy and let him come on ovah or i'll have to hurt somebody!!!

Woot, Woot! :P I'm glad I'm on the West Coast, I will be wide awake! No freezer for me thank you! :devil:

I'm not sure if I'll be able to make it we're out that night and I'm hoping to get home in time

My best wishes and thoughts and prayers and a whole lot of Nagi's arrows be with you Jackie :luv: Her arrows *always* work :D

Is Amal going streaking again? :rofl: That's a typically good sign of visa in hand lol

Just talked to Ibrahim. He is calm and collected, I am scaling the walls.

Thx Tasha! If you're not there, look for the news on Monday! I have already written on my work calendar for Monday :

"happiest day of my life" or 'Leave me heck alone day'

From the MENA Slumber Party Archives:

DSCN0144.jpg

Edited by just_Jackie

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jordan
Timeline

I'll be there in spirit :)

"you fondle my trigger then you blame my gun"

Timeline: 13 month long journey from filing to visa in hand

If you were lucky and got an approval and reunion with your loved one rather quickly; Please refrain from telling people who waited 6+ months just to get out of a service center to "chill out" or to "stop whining" It's insensitive,and unecessary. Once you walk a mile in their shoes you will understand and be heard.

Thanks!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: Egypt
Timeline

If I am able, I will be there to shoot off my arrows.

Don't just open your mouth and prove yourself a fool....put it in writing.

It gets harder the more you know. Because the more you find out, the uglier everything seems.

kodasmall3.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.