72 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I'm not sure about the part where I contradict myself, I have always said that I have doubts/fears. And I don't think you are the enemy, but when I post something that you don't like all you do is attack. Why? It's a public forum and not everyone is going to agree with everyone, there are some people on here and they know who they are, that never have ANYTHING of substance to say and just like to jump in with idiotic comments and foolish jibber (and I'm not talking about you). Again, I expressed an opinion and because you didn't like it you've been pounding on me ever since, and that's ok, I respect your beliefs/opinions you should respect mine.

I do believe people have doubts/fears, but I believe they are deep seated and repressed, and that's why I get attacked on here, along with a few others who have certain views like mine, because nobody wants to think at all that it may never work out, and end in the dreaded D word. I'm more than happy to listen to people who speak without attacking and making smart @ss comments, thats one of the reasons I'm here. The more I talk with and spend time with my girl the more I'm convinced she is the one for me, thats why I'm proceeding with this (she is actually divorced now, long story and for another thread/another time maybe), but the fact remains that I still don't think I'm beyond being frauded, what is so wrong with that? I've known her for quite a while and have gotten to know her as much as someone can get to know someone in a long distance relationship. I'll say it again, unless you live with someone you cannot really fully know them or determine how well you're going to get along, and I'll stick by that. I don't really get a chance to get on here every day like a lot of people due to my job, so maybe I just haven't had a chance to read the posts that I should be reading, I'm all for learning from other peoples experiences, but when there are so many ignorant morons (again, I'm not talking about you) who never have anything real to say, who have ####### for brains, who leave comments for the hell of it just to try to pi$$ you off, well how can I take it seriously.

So long as you understand where some of us are coming from. If you have doubts, listen to them! When I proposed to my wife I was doubt-free, if I wasn't, I wouldn't have. Sure we have problems to overcome but I trust her completely. And as I said, you will find that communication will become very important. Bad communication leads to many problems and then you cannot communicate to straighten them out and it just gets worse. Good communication is the foundation of a good relationship. Understanding your partner. Them understanding you. It is vital.

Having said all that, I still disagree with the USCIS deporting a widow only because of her tragic status. :bonk:

Edited by ScratchIt

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
hey baxxy my old friend... I miss you too. I'm glad nothing I say ever bothers you. I see you're making friends like always...ha, ha, ha, . well majority rules. and that makes you the last part of the horse over the fence, (again). hang in there baxxy, another 2 or 3 years and the woman of your doubts will be here !!!!!

Ah! speak of the devil and he's sure to appear, see THIS is exactly what I'm talking about, this one jumps in every time like the old b1tch that she is, oh wait it's a he, but it could have fooled me, with nothing of substance to say as usual, just a dumb ignorant that gets off on doing stuff like this, watch out Ronjie or you'll be suspended again. :dance: Last time you called my mother a #######, and ouch! that hurt :( whats next on your useless agenda dumb@ss? I'm not here to make friends, but maybe to learn something which obviously won't be from you, because you have nothing of substance to offer. Man up b1tch and stop being a wimpy little girl!

Filed: Timeline
hey baxxy my old friend... I miss you too. I'm glad nothing I say ever bothers you. I see you're making friends like always...ha, ha, ha, . well majority rules. and that makes you the last part of the horse over the fence, (again). hang in there baxxy, another 2 or 3 years and the woman of your doubts will be here !!!!!

Ah! speak of the devil and he's sure to appear, see THIS is exactly what I'm talking about, this one jumps in every time like the old b1tch that she is, oh wait it's a he, but it could have fooled me, with nothing of substance to say as usual, just a dumb ignorant that gets off on doing stuff like this, watch out Ronjie or you'll be suspended again. :dance: Last time you called my mother a #######, and ouch! that hurt :( whats next on your useless agenda dumb@ss? I'm not here to make friends, but maybe to learn something which obviously won't be from you, because you have nothing of substance to offer. Man up b1tch and stop being a wimpy little girl!

You obviously have not met Eric yet - let it go, don't be baited. You have to know when to walk away.

Timeline
I'm not sure about the part where I contradict myself, I have always said that I have doubts/fears. And I don't think you are the enemy, but when I post something that you don't like all you do is attack. Why? It's a public forum and not everyone is going to agree with everyone, there are some people on here and they know who they are, that never have ANYTHING of substance to say and just like to jump in with idiotic comments and foolish jibber (and I'm not talking about you). Again, I expressed an opinion and because you didn't like it you've been pounding on me ever since, and that's ok, I respect your beliefs/opinions you should respect mine.

I do believe people have doubts/fears, but I believe they are deep seated and repressed, and that's why I get attacked on here, along with a few others who have certain views like mine, because nobody wants to think at all that it may never work out, and end in the dreaded D word. I'm more than happy to listen to people who speak without attacking and making smart @ss comments, thats one of the reasons I'm here. The more I talk with and spend time with my girl the more I'm convinced she is the one for me, thats why I'm proceeding with this (she is actually divorced now, long story and for another thread/another time maybe), but the fact remains that I still don't think I'm beyond being frauded, what is so wrong with that? I've known her for quite a while and have gotten to know her as much as someone can get to know someone in a long distance relationship. I'll say it again, unless you live with someone you cannot really fully know them or determine how well you're going to get along, and I'll stick by that. I don't really get a chance to get on here every day like a lot of people due to my job, so maybe I just haven't had a chance to read the posts that I should be reading, I'm all for learning from other peoples experiences, but when there are so many ignorant morons (again, I'm not talking about you) who never have anything real to say, who have ####### for brains, who leave comments for the hell of it just to try to pi$$ you off, well how can I take it seriously.

So long as you understand where some of us are coming from. If you have doubts, listen to them! When I proposed to my wife I was doubt-free, if I wasn't, I wouldn't have. Sure we have problems to overcome but I trust her completely. And as I said, you will find that communication will become very important. Bad communication leads to many problems and then you cannot communicate to straighten them out and it just gets worse. Good communication is the foundation of a good relationship. Understanding your partner. Them understanding you. It is vital.

Having said all that, I still disagree with the USCIS deporting a widow only because of her tragic status. :bonk:

I hear you, and I know communication is important and we talk/IM every chance we get which is often. We communicate well and I express everything I feel to her and vice versa, and we lay everything out on the table. And again, you're entitled to your opinion on the USCIS topic and I respect it, and I'm entitled to mine. Let's just leave it at that. I don't believe in beating a dead horse, although there is one dead horse on here that I would like to beat LOL

Edited by baxxy

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

wipe your Lip.. your talking #######.... :D

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Timeline

You obviously have not met Eric yet - let it go, don't be baited. You have to know when to walk away.

Oh we have met in the past, lol, he responded to one of my posts that he didn't agree on a while back with his dumb stupid angry comments, we go way back. But he loves me so much, I guess he had to look me up and stalk me again. I'm flattered, I really am, to think that I made such an impression on him :) He likes me, he really really likes me :devil:

wipe your Lip.. your talking #######.... :D

Man up b1tch, seriously, I guess your wife wears the pants in your relationship, cos a b1tch like you doesn't wear any.

Timeline
:huh:

Timeline

have a GREATTTTTTT day baxxy :D

I agree. I entered into a marriage with doubts....I'm now divorced two years. With my sweetie, there is no doubts. I can't imagine my life without him. If a person has concerns about the person they are intending to marry its time to seriously look at whether your making the right decision. People get cold feet sure, but.... :wacko: Some people I guess just look for the negative in everything.

So that's what I'm trying to avoid. If I still feel the same way at the last minute I won't be doing it, theres plenty of time for me to be assured that this is the right thing to do. I don't want to make the same mistake as you did.

I'm glad to hear that. I knew the day I was getting married there was a nagging doubt. I should have listened to that...I choose not too. I made a mistake that I've learned from. I won't make it again. ....your just being realistic...

good luck!

Wisconsin Hunter & A Canadian Beaver

event.png

ok people this isnt about Baxxy's opinion. We all have diffirent thoughts so if he has otherwise we should respect that.

Anyway.. yes I saw that show. How cruel immigration can get. I couldnt imagine myself being deported ang my son left here in the US. Maybe its a little less tragic for those who has no kids.. but imagine if you guys do and this thing happened.

The immigration SHOULD focus on deporting ILLEGAL immigrants, not for These people came here legally.

sux this system is like this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.