72 posts in this topic

Do you remember when you posted this back in July?

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...p;#entry2061453 Post#48.

And now you say she can live and work anywhere on her own. Hmmmmm......

"Actually shes really not capable of supporting herself, she still lives with her parents and would never survive living on her own with all the expense it entails. She knows what my attitude is like, I talk to her all the time about this, she doesnt get offended she laughs it off, and makes fun of me, she has a sense of humor, and thats just a couple of things that I love about her. As for you implying that I'm miserable well thats the furthest thing from the truth, I'm quite happy, I have a job that I love, I have family and friends (and a dog) that care for me, I have my own house, so I'm the furthest thing from miserable. So lets hope you find that peace that I can honestly say I have within. Losing your anger would be a start."

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone that does not question the validity of their relationship with a non USC from a country that's renowned for fraudulent marriages is the one with their head in the sand.

Why would anyone marry someone if they are questioning the validity of their relationship? Why would someone continue a relationship if they suspected fraud? Why would one get involved with someone from a non US country it they are fearful of fraud? Did you meet this woman online? Now, who has their head in the sand? Seriously.

I agree. I entered into a marriage with doubts....I'm now divorced two years. With my sweetie, there is no doubts. I can't imagine my life without him. If a person has concerns about the person they are intending to marry its time to seriously look at whether your making the right decision. People get cold feet sure, but.... :wacko: Some people I guess just look for the negative in everything.

Wisconsin Hunter & A Canadian Beaver

event.png

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Anyone that does not question the validity of their relationship with a non USC from a country that's renowned for fraudulent marriages is the one with their head in the sand.

Why would anyone marry someone if they are questioning the validity of their relationship? Why would someone continue a relationship if they suspected fraud? Why would one get involved with someone from a non US country it they are fearful of fraud? Did you meet this woman online? Now, who has their head in the sand? Seriously.

I will never take anything for granted when it comes to her intentions, she seems to be honest and all that but AGAIN i'll never say "it can't happen to me". Hmmm you seem to be very interested in my relationship somehow, contrary to your saying you weren't, now I'm starting to worry. I just got back from visiting there recently for the second time and it was great, I do plan on going there one more time before she gets here, and when she does come here, if I feel any doubt before the 3 months is up I won't be marrying her. I'm starting to wonder also why my opinions matter so much to you.

Timeline

"Actually shes really not capable of supporting herself, she still lives with her parents and would never survive living on her own with all the expense it entails. She knows what my attitude is like, I talk to her all the time about this, she doesnt get offended she laughs it off, and makes fun of me, she has a sense of humor, and thats just a couple of things that I love about her. As for you implying that I'm miserable well thats the furthest thing from the truth, I'm quite happy, I have a job that I love, I have family and friends (and a dog) that care for me, I have my own house, so I'm the furthest thing from miserable. So lets hope you find that peace that I can honestly say I have within. Losing your anger would be a start."

She's come a long way since then furthering her education, by next year she will be fully qualified in what she does and will start to make money, I'm very proud of her. Her profession is in demand and she will end up making pretty decent money, or at least she will when she gets here. She is still a student with little or no money, so back then and still at this moment shes not capable of supporting herself. Again, I'm wondering why you seem to be obsessed with my relationship, you don't have to like what I said but in the U.S. we can say what we want, remember?

Timeline
I agree. I entered into a marriage with doubts....I'm now divorced two years. With my sweetie, there is no doubts. I can't imagine my life without him. If a person has concerns about the person they are intending to marry its time to seriously look at whether your making the right decision. People get cold feet sure, but.... :wacko: Some people I guess just look for the negative in everything.

So that's what I'm trying to avoid. If I still feel the same way at the last minute I won't be doing it, theres plenty of time for me to be assured that this is the right thing to do. I don't want to make the same mistake as you did.

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Your head is stuck up so deep in the sand that painting you a picture would just not do. Like someone else said "Hello Pot, this is Kettle" .......

Actually, I think his head is stuck somwhere else. :lol:

hey guy's... your arguing with a stump !! :bonk: you'll get nowhere. besides why would someone want to go back to their country if you were really a good provider? my wife will inherit enough to be set for life. welfare certainly isn't in the future for her :D

Edited by ronjie

2008-03-03 : I-130 Sent

2008-03-03 : I-130 NOA1

2008-05-08 : Touched

2008-10-16 : Touched

2008-10-20 : Touched and Approved (NOA2)

2008-03-27 : I-129F Sent

2008-03-31 : I-129F NOA1

2008-04-24 : Touched

2008-10-03 : Touched

2008-10-05 : Touched

2008-10-06 : Touched

2008-10-22 : NVC Receive

2008-10-24 : NVC Left

2008-10-30 : USEM Receive

2008-11-10 : Wife's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-01 : Son's Medical - PASSED

2008-12-19 : USEM Interview - PASSED

2009-01-14 : VISA RECEIVED

2009-01-25 : US Entry (JFK)

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::devil:

Her profession is in demand and she will end up making pretty decent money, or at least she will when she gets here. She is still a student with little or no money, so back then and still at this moment shes not capable of supporting herself. Again, I'm wondering why you seem to be obsessed with my relationship, you don't have to like what I said but in the U.S. we can say what we want, remember?

The job market is great here, isn't it? Again, don't flatter yourself. I'm not obsessed with your relationship. Your naivety is amusing.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

Filed: Timeline
You can argue this anyway you see fit. Your relationship or whether it is a success or not does not mean a thing to me. But you would do well to revisit your posts and read what you wrote and reflect on what you wrote PRIOR to continuing on this path. I can only go by what you have written and if you are still having doubts then perhaps this is not the road to take. Your choice.

Adieu

I am well aware of what I wrote, how I feel and what my chances are of this working out. I don't stick my head in the sand like many people do on here. I am also well aware that the success, or the possible lack thereof, of my relationship means nothing to you, if it did, I'd be worried. This thread is about the 60 Minutes show and the topic that aired. You are the one that turned it around on to my relationship, and thats because you don't like my opinion on the matter at hand, so you feel you have to criticize my relationship and play on the doubts that I have, and thats ok, because thats what everyone on here does when I say something that they don't like. I'll say it again, I have my opinions and not every one likes them and thats just fine with me, but I will voice them when I see fit. Yes I have doubts, I always will as does everyone on here, the majority just don't say they do, the honest ones who do are in touch with reality. Only time will tell if it works or not and that applies to everyone, no exceptions.

Then you are well aware that you contradict yourself and generally sound like a macho idiot. I did not enter into my marriage thinking that time will tell me if it works out. How moronic is that philosophy? What you are describing is more like an arranged marriage where two people are forced together and they try to make the best of it. You have a choice right? You heart is uneasy about the situation right? What is the hurry? Why not wait until you are sure this is the right thing for you? Last we heard she is not even divorced yet from the last man who thought she was his world. She may be the perfect match for you, but if you are having any doubts then you are not ready for this. You proceed only when you are certain there is absolute trust between you.

Yes this did indeed go off topic as is often the case when we see some fool rushing into something like this. After all, we're the ones who will be reading your posts about how she swindled you for a GC. Instead of thinking we are the enemy here, take a day or two and think about what people are trying to tell you rather than tell us that we don't know what the heck we are talking about.

Look closely at what is bolded above. You have gone beyond an opinion and stated that everyone here has doubts and that only time will tell if the doubts were well founded. Is that how you honestly believe you should go into a marriage? If you live in constant doubt and mistrust, you will never realize the full potential of your relationship. Like getting into you car and wondering if it will blow up when you turn the key.

I've been reading these posts for nearly 3 years now and have seen countless posts like yours. There are others who have posted that have been around longer than that, and many more who have personal life experience that could be beneficial to you should you decide to listen rather than close your ears to unwanted advice. Again the choice is yours. Best of luck to you.

Timeline
Her profession is in demand and she will end up making pretty decent money, or at least she will when she gets here. She is still a student with little or no money, so back then and still at this moment shes not capable of supporting herself. Again, I'm wondering why you seem to be obsessed with my relationship, you don't have to like what I said but in the U.S. we can say what we want, remember?

The job market is great here, isn't it? Again, don't flatter yourself. I'm not obsessed with your relationship. Your naivety is amusing.

I don't have to flatter myself, you're doing it for me.

Timeline
Your head is stuck up so deep in the sand that painting you a picture would just not do. Like someone else said "Hello Pot, this is Kettle" .......

Actually, I think his head is stuck somwhere else. :lol:

hey guy's... your arguing with a stump !! :bonk: you'll get nowhere. besides why would someone want to go back to their country if you were really a good provider? my wife will inherit enough to be set for life. welfare certainly isn't in the future for her :D

Heyyy look whos back!!! :help: Another ignorant that lives in the twilight zone, that never has anything of substance to say but just bash at other peoples posts, and make stupid idiotic comments ! I guess you never really got over me from the last time....Ahh it's good to know I'm so unforgettable on here, makes me feel so special! :dance: You're statement is as ignorant as you are, if you read the posts you would see how dumb you really are. Nothings changed here, stupid is as stupid does, you're stupid for life, at least you've got something to leave your wife when you kick it, God knows the woman will certainly deserve it for putting up with your moronic @ss!

Timeline
You can argue this anyway you see fit. Your relationship or whether it is a success or not does not mean a thing to me. But you would do well to revisit your posts and read what you wrote and reflect on what you wrote PRIOR to continuing on this path. I can only go by what you have written and if you are still having doubts then perhaps this is not the road to take. Your choice.

Adieu

I am well aware of what I wrote, how I feel and what my chances are of this working out. I don't stick my head in the sand like many people do on here. I am also well aware that the success, or the possible lack thereof, of my relationship means nothing to you, if it did, I'd be worried. This thread is about the 60 Minutes show and the topic that aired. You are the one that turned it around on to my relationship, and thats because you don't like my opinion on the matter at hand, so you feel you have to criticize my relationship and play on the doubts that I have, and thats ok, because thats what everyone on here does when I say something that they don't like. I'll say it again, I have my opinions and not every one likes them and thats just fine with me, but I will voice them when I see fit. Yes I have doubts, I always will as does everyone on here, the majority just don't say they do, the honest ones who do are in touch with reality. Only time will tell if it works or not and that applies to everyone, no exceptions.

Then you are well aware that you contradict yourself and generally sound like a macho idiot. I did not enter into my marriage thinking that time will tell me if it works out. How moronic is that philosophy? What you are describing is more like an arranged marriage where two people are forced together and they try to make the best of it. You have a choice right? You heart is uneasy about the situation right? What is the hurry? Why not wait until you are sure this is the right thing for you? Last we heard she is not even divorced yet from the last man who thought she was his world. She may be the perfect match for you, but if you are having any doubts then you are not ready for this. You proceed only when you are certain there is absolute trust between you.

Yes this did indeed go off topic as is often the case when we see some fool rushing into something like this. After all, we're the ones who will be reading your posts about how she swindled you for a GC. Instead of thinking we are the enemy here, take a day or two and think about what people are trying to tell you rather than tell us that we don't know what the heck we are talking about.

Look closely at what is bolded above. You have gone beyond an opinion and stated that everyone here has doubts and that only time will tell if the doubts were well founded. Is that how you honestly believe you should go into a marriage? If you live in constant doubt and mistrust, you will never realize the full potential of your relationship. Like getting into you car and wondering if it will blow up when you turn the key.

I've been reading these posts for nearly 3 years now and have seen countless posts like yours. There are others who have posted that have been around longer than that, and many more who have personal life experience that could be beneficial to you should you decide to listen rather than close your ears to unwanted advice. Again the choice is yours. Best of luck to you.

I'm not sure about the part where I contradict myself, I have always said that I have doubts/fears. And I don't think you are the enemy, but when I post something that you don't like all you do is attack. Why? It's a public forum and not everyone is going to agree with everyone, there are some people on here and they know who they are, that never have ANYTHING of substance to say and just like to jump in with idiotic comments and foolish jibber (and I'm not talking about you). Again, I expressed an opinion and because you didn't like it you've been pounding on me ever since, and that's ok, I respect your beliefs/opinions you should respect mine.

I do believe people have doubts/fears, but I believe they are deep seated and repressed, and that's why I get attacked on here, along with a few others who have certain views like mine, because nobody wants to think at all that it may never work out, and end in the dreaded D word. I'm more than happy to listen to people who speak without attacking and making smart @ss comments, thats one of the reasons I'm here. The more I talk with and spend time with my girl the more I'm convinced she is the one for me, thats why I'm proceeding with this (she is actually divorced now, long story and for another thread/another time maybe), but the fact remains that I still don't think I'm beyond being frauded, what is so wrong with that? I've known her for quite a while and have gotten to know her as much as someone can get to know someone in a long distance relationship. I'll say it again, unless you live with someone you cannot really fully know them or determine how well you're going to get along, and I'll stick by that. I don't really get a chance to get on here every day like a lot of people due to my job, so maybe I just haven't had a chance to read the posts that I should be reading, I'm all for learning from other peoples experiences, but when there are so many ignorant morons (again, I'm not talking about you) who never have anything real to say, who have ####### for brains, who leave comments for the hell of it just to try to pi$$ you off, well how can I take it seriously.

Timeline

hey baxxy my old friend... I miss you too. I'm glad nothing I say ever bothers you. I see you're making friends like always...ha, ha, ha, . well majority rules. and that makes you the last part of the horse over the fence, (again). hang in there baxxy, another 2 or 3 years and the woman of your doubts will be here !!!!!

Timeline
:diablo:, :ot: , :pop: , :wacko:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.