w¡n9Nµ7 §£@¥€r

The hijab is a symbol of oppression, sexism and perversion - Agree or disagree?

146 posts in this topic

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
:lol:

I don't mind to wear long dress but I wouldn't want to cover my face.

if you're wearing a long dress and it's covering your face, you're wearing it wrong.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I said I don't speak english and I do know how to look around But I just got cut by a wrong person :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

This is called the "General Forum", and it is specific to the MENA. I think it qualifies. If you want information only on immigration they have specific threads for the Service Centers, Consulates, NVC, etc. Perhaps you need to look around more.

Filed: Timeline
I said I don't speak english and I do know how to look around But I just got cut by a wrong person :bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk::bonk:

This is called the "General Forum", and it is specific to the MENA. I think it qualifies. If you want information only on immigration they have specific threads for the Service Centers, Consulates, NVC, etc. Perhaps you need to look around more.

It's obvious you don't speak English. Or any other intelligible language.

Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

I don't want to waist my time anymore smarty. I do speak 4 languages and I'm more intelligent than you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

don't write anything back because I'm not going to write anything more because I have more important things to do than answering you back

good luck to you smarty

It's obvious you don't speak English. Or any other intelligible language.

Filed: Timeline
I don't want to waist my time anymore smarty. I do speak 4 languages and I'm more intelligent than you :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

don't write anything back because I'm not going to write anything more because I have more important things to do than answering you back

good luck to you smarty

You know this for a fact, do you? How? Have you illegally accessed my high school and college transcripts somehow? Should I be reporting Identity Theft?

You're the one who can't grasp the concept that this is not an Immigration forum. This is a regional forum, where people talk about anything and everything. If you want immigration topics, go to the immigration forums rather than demanding that everyone in here immediately stop talking about non-immigration things simply because you wish that it be so.

Edited by PlatyPius
Lady, people aren't chocolates. Do you know what they are mostly? Bastards. ####### coated bastards with ####### filling. But I don't find them half as annoying as I find naive bobble-headed optimists who walk around vomiting sunshine.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

good luck to you smarty

You know this for a fact, do you? How? Have you illegally accessed my high school and college transcripts somehow? Should I be reporting Identity Theft?

You're the one who can't grasp the concept that this is not an Immigration forum. This is a regional forum, where people talk about anything and everything. If you want immigration topics, go to the immigration forums rather than demanding that everyone in here immediately stop talking about non-immigration things simply because you wish that it be so.

Okay Platy, shut up now....that is NOT immigration related! And we all know here that just because it says General Discussion Area, and that you are in the MENA specific forum, and Muslim is the main religion in the MENA area, it doesn't mean the talking about Islam is acceptable. *M4E runs from Platy* hehe

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Hey y'all. Enjoying my morning coffee with you :thumbs:

Hey M4E, I posted a ? for your elsewhere......

That's great Len, but where????? :wacko:

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
mwahahahahaha :devil:

In other issues, here's another question. Can the hijab be made of any material?

welllllllll some will disagree im sure of it but i find cotton the easiest to deal with and more comfortable just change the weight of the cotton for the time of year..........when its winter time i also use wool

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.