robertlaird

VISA APPLICATION DENIED

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Sorry folks...I usually do not go back to diapers...but I'm pretty sure this OP is actually someone previously booted (El_C). I really get sick of those who come on here and shout and spout mis information to those who truly have an intrest in helping people. Unfortunately, I took this guys bait.

Robert,

Sorry this took over your post. Best of luck to you and your significant other.

L&M

Yeah ... me too... You need to just not come on here period...

You are the one giving out wrong information...

They can not deny some who is eligible...

They have no authorization to question an approved petition by DHS they can only send it back for futher processing and if DHS still feel she is eligible they MUST issue the Visa..

Your regulations are older than the one Aussie showed you... That regulation over rules your older regulation from the year 2001 ... its called amendments.....

THE CONSULATE CAN NOT PERMENANTLY DENY A K VISA OR V VISA..... IF THEY COULD THEY WOULD HAVE THAT SAME DAY IF THEY FELT IT WAS A FRAUD RELATIONSHIP.... THEY CAN NOT MAKE THOSE TYPE OF DECISIONS AND PERMENANTLY DENY A K VISA OR V VISA.....

DUMMY

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: Canada
Timeline

Good luck and God bless, Robert & Johanna. Just a matter of another waiting period and you'll be together. No fun but it will be worth it :thumbs:

Gee Whiz, I sure don't like all this name calling in this thread. Come on people......breathe in......breathe out. Call a truce :yes: .............{{{HUGS}}}

“For it was not into my ear you whispered, but into my heart. It was not my lips you kissed, but my soul.” JMAC

June 25, 2004 - Bruce & I met through mutual friends in my hometown in Newfoundland the night before he was going back to Maine

July 1 - First email between us

July 3 - I called him to wish him a Happy Independance Day

Daily phone calls and emails from there on in

October 20 - Bruce drove back to Newfoundland. He planned on staying a week but it ended up being 3 weeks. We knew for a fact we were in love!

March 19/05 - Bruce back in Newfoundland

April 8 - Bruce picked me up in North Sydney, NS and we drove to Maine. I stayed for a week due to work

July 26 - Bruce back to Newfoundland for another 3 weeks. I can't bear to see him leave.

August 10 - He asked me to marry him.........I had already asked him anyway just to make sure*_*

September 30 - I flew to Boston to meet Bruce there and then we drove back to Maine for 2 weeks

November 18 - We filed I-129F

December 1 - NOA Receipt #

December 28 - Received Packet 3

January 6/06 - Received my Police Certificate of Conduct

January 11 - Sent DS-230 Part 1 back to Montreal Consulate

February 3 - Sent off my check list to Montreal Consulate

March 24 - Medical

April 5 - Interview Date.....APPROVED......Yahoo

April 17 - Moving to Maine

May 16 - Bruce & I became Mr. & Mrs. in Las Vegas (Oh HAPPY DAY)

A REFUSAL IS ONLY STATING THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO PROCESS IT AT THE MOMENT ... IT NEEDS MORE INFORMATION TO BE PROCESSED..

A DENIAL IS STRAIGHT UP..... "YOU NOT APPROVED" YOU WONT GET A VISA NO QUESTIONS ASKED........

CONSULATED DO NOT DO PERMENANT DENIALS ON K VISAS OR V VISAS WITHOUT FIRST IT BEING SENT TO DHS AND GIVING THAT PERSON TO OVERCOME THE CONCERN OR GIVING THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION TO SUPPORT THE PETITION THATS HAS BEEN APPROVED..... AND LIKE I SAID....

IF DHS DOES NOT AGREE WITH THE CONSULATES FINDINGS....

THE MUST ISSUE THE VISA... BECAUSE SHE IS STILL AN "ELIGIBLE IMMIGRANT"......

A REFUSAL IS ONLY STATING THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO PROCESS IT AT THE MOMENT ... IT NEEDS MORE INFORMATION TO BE PROCESSED..

A DENIAL IS STRAIGHT UP..... "YOU NOT APPROVED" YOU WONT GET A VISA NO QUESTIONS ASKED........

CONSULATED DO NOT DO PERMENANT DENIALS ON K VISAS OR V VISAS WITHOUT FIRST IT BEING SENT TO DHS AND GIVING THAT PERSON TO OVERCOME THE CONCERN OR GIVING THEM THE REQUIRED INFORMATION TO SUPPORT THE PETITION THATS HAS BEEN APPROVED..... AND LIKE I SAID....

IF DHS DOES NOT AGREE WITH THE CONSULATES FINDINGS....

THE MUST ISSUE THE VISA... BECAUSE SHE IS STILL AN "ELIGIBLE IMMIGRANT"......

you are talking about a 221g vs 212 correct? in this case the lady got 221g.

am i correct?

scorpio - stop screaming your hurting my bunny ears.

you are right. you are kind of not pointing out the diffrence between 221g and 212. thats why the shuting match.

shon.gif

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline

Please stop the quotes. This thread is not readable.

The only person in America that can approve a visa is Jack Abramoff.

The petition is sent to Michael Chertoff at the DHS. When he determines that you are not a terrorist he sends it to Condoleza Rice at the embassy in the country of origin (DOS). If she has a problem she sends it back to Michael with an explanation as to what she found. If the visa is approved then again Michael gets to determine if the immigrant is moral enough to be an American. If it all passes the DHS and there is no problem then it goes to George Bush ( president ) and if Jack Abramoff has been paid properly then you get to stay here.

10 Nov mailed I 129F to TSC

16 Nov 29 Nov Notice date

3 Dec Received NOA 1

3 Jan 05 Please I just want to be touched

3 may 05 NOA2 E mail notification

7 May 05 Mail NOA2

11 May 05 sent petition to Bogota

18 May Packet 3 arrived

19 May Checklist taken to consulate

31 May Packet 4 delivered

29 June visa granted

1 July Visa delivered

Sometime in July Lucero came to US

13 Sept 05 Married

1 Nov 05 -USCIS recieved 485 and EAD

13 December RFE stupid things I should have included Returned very quickly

27 March received bio letter for New Orleans

7 Apr_06 Bio done in New Orleans

20 April 06 Touched on all applications

21 April Email received EAD approved

27 Apr Received EAD card

30 May 2006 Received appointment letter for JaX on 13 July 2006

13 July Interview successful approved

20 July Received green card

30 June 08 Sent I751 to remove conditions

25 July 08 Application returned erroneously incorrect fee

27 July mailed new application with separate checks

15 Sept 08 Application returned erroneously K2 not within 90 day timeframe

17 Sept Mailed 3rd application with mountains of proof of error copied Senator Mel Martinez

09 October 4th application package sent. This time they said the app signature page was a copy

10 Oct Sent package again 4th time.

25 Oct Received another NOA for Wife with $625 for the amount with one year extension

30 Oct 2008 Still nothing for step daughter. Checks still haven't cleared the bank

24 November Checks finally cleared the bank

February biometrics for wife Nothing for daughter.

Filed: Country: Canada
Timeline
Please stop the quotes. This thread is not readable.

The only person in America that can approve a visa is Jack Abramoff.

The petition is sent to Michael Chertoff at the DHS. When he determines that you are not a terrorist he sends it to Condoleza Rice at the embassy in the country of origin (DOS). If she has a problem she sends it back to Michael with an explanation as to what she found. If the visa is approved then again Michael gets to determine if the immigrant is moral enough to be an American. If it all passes the DHS and there is no problem then it goes to George Bush ( president ) and if Jack Abramoff has been paid properly then you get to stay here.

:whistle:

Teaching is the essential profession...the one that makes ALL other professions possible - David Haselkorn

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey Robertlaird, I am glad that you aren't letting this stupidity get to you. I am glad to see that all you got was the 221g for more evidence. Shon is right, a 212 is very different. That would be an actual denial! You will probably come out fine! Good luck and keep us up to date!

'Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand - chocolate in the other - body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming 'WOO HOO, What a Ride'

WOW did this post really get off track.

Anyway, Good luck and I hope things go better the next time she goes to the embassy...please keep

updated. ;)

10/25/2005 - I-129F packet mailed to TSC

11/03/2005 - NOA 1 from CSC

11/07/2005 - Check cashed

02/03/2006 - NOA2 by e-mail

05/03/2006 - Leave for Jamaica

05/09/2006 - Interview "VISA APPROVED"

05/15/2006 - Return from Jamaica

05/22/2006 - Called off the wedding and Adrian left

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline

Off topic. Scorpio, please also calm down :huh: . We should all respect each other more.

closed.

I am an Ewok. I am here to to keep the peace. Please contact me if you have a problem with the site or a complaint regarding a violation of the Terms of Service. For the fastest response please use the 'Contact Us' page to contact me.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.