SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
I am a likkle late but I like Pan Dressing and Giblet Gray with cranberry sauce.

I am thankful for all God has blessed me with wether I deserved them or not.

I thank him for guiding me to VJ were people understand the stress and strife.

I thank him because when I look around I know I am blessed, I have good friends that tell

me when I look bad or talk to loud and that my opinion sucks!!!!!!!

I have a husband that puts up with all my ups and downs because sometimes I look at me and how I sometimes miss treat him and he's still here.

I am thankful because I finally realized that he is not just here for a greencard but for me!!!

I am thankful because we are listening to each other instead of talking over each other.

I am thankful that God has allowed us both to bury old baggage and look to a brighter future.

Loving someone should be unconditional, life is to short to make second guesses on our decissions.

God lets life be a lessoned learned, if not for my past mistakes I would not have my son. If not for my divorce I would not have gone back to school to be a nurse. If not for trials and triblations I would not know the meaning of joy and peace.

IF NOT FOR VJ I WOULD NOT NO THE MEANING OF FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! We are all blessed!!!!!

:thumbs: great post!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning All!

Beautiful, Morant, wonderful post!

Questions that popped up -

MrsLadyD and Ells - I think we are talking about the same spot - some great people there, but lots of not so great ones -

Ring question - Funny, DJ and I were sort of having this debate last night, because he told me that he took care of that before I left JA the last time :blink: We were not apart for a single second, and the only place we looked at jewelry was in a store where I was buying souvenir #######, and it had a duty free attached - The salesguy kept pulling us to the nice stuff, and they had gorgeous blue diamond rings set in platinum - sparkly caught my eye, so of course I had to try it on, lol - So now I am wondering what the heck he did and won't tell me :secret:

Personally, I could care less what the ring is - real, fake, whatever - to me, it's the symbolism behind it and the fact that he thought enough to do it. Even though we both know where we are going with our lives, we haven't done the official proposal yet - DJ said that he won't do that until the divorce is final - I told him that I want the full romantic works = it's not about the size of the ring, it's that he cares enough about me to do it the traditional way.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

:angry::crying::angry:

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

:angry::crying::angry:

Morning Lawny. What's wrong?

Morning girl...it's the EX.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

jakeswife, since you're in Jamaica, how do you feel about leaving? I remember when I left in 1979. It's still fresh in my head. I know you'll breeze through the interview, so don't fret, have faith.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Jakeswife. How are you feeling today?

mornin all

i am doing ok, yesterday i was just very emotional about this journey. i can't say it won't happen again because everytime i look back i get teary eyed.

thanks you guys for being there.

Morning Jakeswife. How are you feeling today?

mornin all

i am doing ok, yesterday i was just very emotional about this journey. i can't say it won't happen again because everytime i look back i get teary eyed.

thanks you guys for being there.

(F) ((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Sorry to hear that the ex is giving you problems -

SJB, I am sure it's hard for you to have him going and staying here, but I agree with you that it's the right thing for him to go -

Jakeswife, we all have our up and down moments - That is one of the reasons this thread and the people in it are so great - because there is always someone to talk you off the cliff when you need it. Hang in there, I am sure the emotional ride is going to be a bumpy one, but the end result is worth it!

I think it's the rainy Tuesday blues - I was so not motivated to get dressed for work today :cry: DJ had his son last night - he was so cute on the phone, I asked him a question about school and he took off, chatting a mile a minute - I think I got three words, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jakeswife, since you're in Jamaica, how do you feel about leaving? I remember when I left in 1979. It's still fresh in my head. I know you'll breeze through the interview, so don't fret, have faith.

i will miss my brother but i know i will keep in touch. i left grand cayman after i resign as a flight attendant to marry my husband.i didn't plan to stay in jamaica after we got married at sandals negril. we thought based on the info we received that i could get married and do the paperwork while i was with my husband in the States- NOT. so coming back to jamaica wasn't planned. that's one of the reason why this process was so hard because we were separated right after we got married and i had to withdraw my b1/b2 visa so i could no longer travel to see him. it was hard because i was use to travelling back and forth from cayman to see him when we were engaged.

i will miss my brother but i know i will keep in touch. i left grand cayman after i resign as a flight attendant to marry my husband.i didn't plan to stay in jamaica after we got married at sandals negril. we thought based on the info we received that i could get married and do the paperwork while i was with my husband in the States- NOT. so coming back to jamaica wasn't planned. that's one of the reason why this process was so hard because we were separated right after we got married and i had to withdraw my b1/b2 visa so i could no longer travel to see him. it was hard because i was use to travelling back and forth from cayman to see him when we were engaged.

Okay. I didn't know. I have a lot of family in Cayman. It's expensive there (well, to me). Don't worry, my cousin was misinformed as well. She's in the states now, but it took almost 2 years for her to get here. Sandals Whitehouse is beautiful. I would love to have a wedding there. That's the one in St. E, right.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
yes girl...he was being nice and instead of all of us freezing Saturday he went...well he called 50 million times...he brought 2 HUGE ### BAGS A CHEESE..u know what he said..in the whole dyam store him neva si nuttin else :angry: him si mild, sharp...blah blah...i laughed i said thats the type of cheese not the brand..u know in JA everybody knows one kind of gosh darnit cheese..di bag dem had $9.99 on it..pissed..he doesn't watch money when shops...i said listen this not JA where everything is the same price u affi watch yuh money our u wi end up wid none..he used to laugh at me when i buy everything on sale...I'M NOT IN ANY KIND OF WAY RICH !!! AND DI LAST MI CHECK HE WASN'T EITHER!!!

LMAO!! Poor guy - another life lesson learned..

I am a likkle late but I like Pan Dressing and Giblet Gray with cranberry sauce.

I am thankful for all God has blessed me with wether I deserved them or not.

I thank him for guiding me to VJ were people understand the stress and strife.

I thank him because when I look around I know I am blessed, I have good friends that tell

me when I look bad or talk to loud and that my opinion sucks!!!!!!!

I have a husband that puts up with all my ups and downs because sometimes I look at me and how I sometimes miss treat him and he's still here.

I am thankful because I finally realized that he is not just here for a greencard but for me!!!

I am thankful because we are listening to each other instead of talking over each other.

I am thankful that God has allowed us both to bury old baggage and look to a brighter future.

Loving someone should be unconditional, life is to short to make second guesses on our decissions.

God lets life be a lessoned learned, if not for my past mistakes I would not have my son. If not for my divorce I would not have gone back to school to be a nurse. If not for trials and triblations I would not know the meaning of joy and peace.

IF NOT FOR VJ I WOULD NOT NO THE MEANING OF FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! We are all blessed!!!!!

Great post Morant!! What a way to start my morning - thank you.

And I love the new pics of the likkle baby. He's such a doll!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.