SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ells- I just got off the phone with Steve and told him about you and that you live close to me. He is so excited and can't wait to get here and meet up with you guys. He is happy to have someone he "knows"/a familiar face, so close! Besides me of course.

NIght ladies

Night Honey-have faith that everything happens the way it is supposed to. For a reason. (F)

Hey MrsLady hows the weight loss going? I'm not doing as well as I should be (as I drink a diet coke and eat salt and vinegar chips)

Stuck at 31 lbs! Damn the plateau!!!!! :crying:

event.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good Morning Everyone! I am sooo tired! but so happy! As you all know we were approved!

Welcome back girl and congrats to you both. I was just sitting here thinking about you. :dance::dance:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
Hey MrsLady hows the weight loss going? I'm not doing as well as I should be (as I drink a diet coke and eat salt and vinegar chips)

I'm with you - I just ate a piece of chocolate cream pie with whipped cream. :bonk::help:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Stuck at 31 lbs! Damn the plateau!!!!! :crying:

31 pound is good though! Hopefully you'll start losing again soon.

I'm with you - I just ate a piece of chocolate cream pie with whipped cream. :bonk::help:

MMMMMMMMMM I want that instead, lol.

Timeline

I have an opinion question? For your engagement ring did/do you want a real diamond or would you be happy with an imitation?

IMO..... I am such a penny pincher I'd rather put that hard earned $$$ into our home instead of a diamond. Its what the ring symbolizes anyways right?

Edited by classychic77

Timeline
I have an opinion question? For your engagement ring did/do you want a real diamond or would you be happy with an imitation?

IMO..... I am such a penny pincher I'd rather put that hard earned $$$ into our home instead of a diamond. Its what the ring symbolizes anyways right?

Fake. I love the jewels at TJ Maxx. My boss' wife (mega dough between the two of them) wears her TJ rings out with her snooty friends and they all rave over it and start teasing husbands to spend the $2,000-$3,000 on a ring like it. She just grins!!

Plus, I'm hard on jewelry so if I had a big expensive diamond, I would be afraid to wear it for fear of losing or breaking it.

Timeline

thanks Portland..i love mi little family..even when they get on my nerves...like Kashi bout $20 worth of cheese instead of the one on sale 2 for $6 at pathmark :angry::angry::angry:

Dillon...ur baby won't be the 1st blonde hair blued angel in JA i've seen ooooo too many..when i see the mixed kids..u really notice it in the hair 1st :)..like some jewish girl...heheee

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Fake. I love the jewels at TJ Maxx. My boss' wife (mega dough between the two of them) wears her TJ rings out with her snooty friends and they all rave over it and start teasing husbands to spend the $2,000-$3,000 on a ring like it. She just grins!!

Plus, I'm hard on jewelry so if I had a big expensive diamond, I would be afraid to wear it for fear of losing or breaking it.

Thats how I feel. I love Tacori designs but in reality thats not an option. I have found some beautiful cz Tacori white gold rings that I want.

Timeline

classy...i oo think it hard to go and "splurge" on some ring just to please society...i've seen some rings on like QVC and let me tell yah...very nice...i'm not into solitaires i'm a band ring 3 stone kinda gal...but i rather spend money oin the metal than the stone..like gold band with fake stones...who the heck cares :)

Classy i looovee me some Tacori girl...i just flip thru books to fatten mi yeye dem

hey Clairey..congrats Ells :thumbs: ur one of the last Mohegans so far

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
classy...i oo think it hard to go and "splurge" on some ring just to please society...i've seen some rings on like QVC and let me tell yah...very nice...i'm not into solitaires i'm a band ring 3 stone kinda gal...but i rather spend money oin the metal than the stone..like gold band with fake stones...who the heck cares :)

Read my mind Kimmy... I saw it on QVC. I just laughed, like no I did not just pick out my rings from the channel that made my Grandma a shop-a-holic. :rofl:

Timeline
thanks Portland..i love mi little family..even when they get on my nerves...like Kashi bout $20 worth of cheese instead of the one on sale 2 for $6 at pathmark :angry::angry::angry:

Dillon...ur baby won't be the 1st blonde hair blued angel in JA i've seen ooooo too many..when i see the mixed kids..u really notice it in the hair 1st :)..like some jewish girl...heheee

$20 on cheese?!?!?! How so?

Timeline

Read my mind Kimmy... I saw it on QVC. I just laughed, like no I did not just pick out my rings from the channel that made my Grandma a shop-a-holic. :rofl:

LMAO!!! I won't even allow myself to watch QVC.

Timeline

$20 on cheese?!?!?! How so?

yes girl...he was being nice and instead of all of us freezing Saturday he went...well he called 50 million times...he brought 2 HUGE ### BAGS A CHEESE..u know what he said..in the whole dyam store him neva si nuttin else :angry: him si mild, sharp...blah blah...i laughed i said thats the type of cheese not the brand..u know in JA everybody knows one kind of gosh darnit cheese..di bag dem had $9.99 on it..pissed..he doesn't watch money when shops...i said listen this not JA where everything is the same price u affi watch yuh money our u wi end up wid none..he used to laugh at me when i buy everything on sale...I'M NOT IN ANY KIND OF WAY RICH !!! AND DI LAST MI CHECK HE WASN'T EITHER!!!

i like to watch QVC gives u ideas and stuff

I am a likkle late but I like Pan Dressing and Giblet Gray with cranberry sauce.

I am thankful for all God has blessed me with wether I deserved them or not.

I thank him for guiding me to VJ were people understand the stress and strife.

I thank him because when I look around I know I am blessed, I have good friends that tell

me when I look bad or talk to loud and that my opinion sucks!!!!!!!

I have a husband that puts up with all my ups and downs because sometimes I look at me and how I sometimes miss treat him and he's still here.

I am thankful because I finally realized that he is not just here for a greencard but for me!!!

I am thankful because we are listening to each other instead of talking over each other.

I am thankful that God has allowed us both to bury old baggage and look to a brighter future.

Loving someone should be unconditional, life is to short to make second guesses on our decissions.

God lets life be a lessoned learned, if not for my past mistakes I would not have my son. If not for my divorce I would not have gone back to school to be a nurse. If not for trials and triblations I would not know the meaning of joy and peace.

IF NOT FOR VJ I WOULD NOT NO THE MEANING OF FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! We are all blessed!!!!!

Edited by morantbaygirl

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.