SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
WOO HOO!! Just got home and checked the mail and my NOA1 came! The journey has begun! Now we just gotta be patient.

i know that feeling ells. yes you are definately on your way. :thumbs:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Can you have Portland blow some my way too! I have been waiting since July and it really seems never ending.

You don't want me any where near it. My timeline is never ending! :wacko:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Really?? I didn't know that.

My MIL and her twin lives there. We saw the tourist and the local side...it's beautiful. Barbados may be better but Aruba could be a choice. Their wedding/renewal vows packages were nicely priced.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Can you have Portland blow some my way too! I have been waiting since July and it really seems never ending.

You have a point there. LOL!

Let me ask her myself....

PORTLAND.....canyou blow some of your magical pixie dust my way? I want my approval.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
Really?? I didn't know that.

My MIL and her twin lives there. We saw the tourist and the local side...it's beautiful. Barbados may be better but Aruba could be a choice. Their wedding/renewal vows packages were nicely priced.

Where abouts on the island do they live?

You have a point there. LOL!

Let me ask her myself....

PORTLAND.....canyou blow some of your magical pixie dust my way? I want my approval.

There ya go. ;)

Timeline

alright ladies im pretty tired so i think im gonna crash....LOL

cant wait to go back to work tomorrow ( :no:) J/k but thankfully its a short week.

ANyhoo, congrats Ells on filing, i am waiting for my stuff to come back from JA from D, so that i can type and make it look nice and purty, then i have to dig up some money so i can go ahead and send off our forms, im tired of waiting....LOL

Im keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle that i can go to JA but right now its not looking to good, guess i will be going in February if things dont go as planned.

DIllon your baby is adorable she reminds me a bit of irie cats little girl, Tierra

Island how is your guy? were you able to reschedule???

Timeline

me too :)

I've been waiting since..oh...last October...

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
ANyhoo, congrats Ells on filing, i am waiting for my stuff to come back from JA from D, so that i can type and make it look nice and purty, then i have to dig up some money so i can go ahead and send off our forms, im tired of waiting....LOL

Im keeping my fingers crossed for a miracle that i can go to JA but right now its not looking to good, guess i will be going in February if things dont go as planned.

DIllon your baby is adorable she reminds me a bit of irie cats little girl, Tierra

Island how is your guy? were you able to reschedule???

Honey, things settle down with you guys now? A is okay - I hear about a new ache every day. This morning he told me he didn't want to take pain meds anymore cuz they make him sleepy. He called me right when I was walking out of work to say goodnight cuz he just took his pain meds. I could here the exact point they kicked in too.

No date yet.

Where abouts on the island do they live?

In Oranjestad (sp). Her employer lived there her entire life so she took us all ova the island.

Right in the hub of everything. I love that you can go all over the island and not get lost! We had rented a little jeep that I thought for sure my ex was going to tip over and kill us in.

Timeline

island not really, im just not as bytchy and evil this week cause im done PMS ing, there still seems to be no resolution to the drama at this point, other than the fact that BAbymomma told D, her aunt told her all farrin woman are evil and wicked and that im gonna get him over there and do something evil or wicked to him i guess...LOL.... i knew all this drama indirectly had something to do with me ( shaking head)

SHe also seems to think once he comes a farrin, that he is no longer gonna care for the kids, hell he has been taking care of them why would he stop? Yeah its tiresome, and a pain in the butt most days.

Glad to hear A is doing ok.

Edited by honeychild36

Timeline
island not really, im just not as bytchy and evil this week cause im done PMS ing, there still seems to be no resolution to the drama at this point, other than the fact that BAbymomma told D, her aunt told her all farrin woman are evil and wicked and that im gonna get him over there and do something evil or wicked to him i guess...LOL.... i knew all this drama indirectly had something to do with me ( shaking head)

SHe also seems to think once he comes a farrin, that he is no longer gonna care for the kids, hell he has been taking care of them why would he stop? Yeah its tiresome, and a pain in the butt most days.

Glad to hear A is doing ok.

Hang tough Chica - there are alot of misconceptions about farrin all around. I went through them with A too and his baby mama - he just got to a point where he said I know what I see and that's that. And each trip down just makes him more sure.

Timeline

Ells- I just got off the phone with Steve and told him about you and that you live close to me. He is so excited and can't wait to get here and meet up with you guys. He is happy to have someone he "knows"/a familiar face, so close! Besides me of course.

NIght ladies

Night Honey-have faith that everything happens the way it is supposed to. For a reason. (F)

event.png

Timeline
Ells- I just got off the phone with Steve and told him about you and that you live close to me. He is so excited and can't wait to get here and meet up with you guys. He is happy to have someone he "knows"/a familiar face, so close! Besides me of course.

NIght ladies

Night Honey-have faith that everything happens the way it is supposed to. For a reason. (F)

Hey MrsLady hows the weight loss going? I'm not doing as well as I should be (as I drink a diet coke and eat salt and vinegar chips)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.