SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Are you bottom heavy because you do NOT look fat or big in your avatar. You have no weight in your face. I'm thick all over...I wish my face/shoulders/arms were smaller.

Yep! I've got fat everywhere but mostly in my butt & legs. Always have trouble finding pants (except I love Walmart!) because if it fit my butt & thighs it was usually always way too big in the waist. Sometimes I wished I gained it on the upper half instead because then I could wear shorts! I wouldn't mind being a little bigger up top but have nicer legs that don't get too chunky. I've got girlfriends like that and always envious that their legs are always in pretty good shape!

You're built like me Ells. I say you don't see me coming but you see me going!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:crying: hey all

i feel so emotional. this as been a very long journey and when i look back it was also a very difficult one but our love made it through this. i mustn't jump ahead of myself but to have a date and know that it's just around the corner brings tears to my eyes. i have to acknowledge the wealth of knowledge that i receive on this site, the joy when someone made it through and the support when they are not quite there yet. i am very thankful and i guess this is what i will be thankful for on thanksgiving day.

to the vj family and my husband.thank you. { i am crying}

jakeswife :crying:

Timeline

i feel so emotional. this as been a very long journey and when i look back it was also a very difficult one but our love made it through this. i mustn't jump ahead of myself but to have a date and know that it's just around the corner brings tears to my eyes. i have to acknowledge the wealth of knowledge that i receive on this site, the joy when someone made it through and the support when they are not quite there yet. i am very thankful and i guess this is what i will be thankful for on thanksgiving day.

((((hugs)))) no crying ur almost there :) that's what we r all here for support...

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
:dance::dance: I am so happy for you! Our "friends" from the other place don't always know what they are talking about! So negative and quick to judge! When do you get to go back to JA again, i forget? Steve was telling me about his friend that we know "K" getting a new jet ski and jeep. And he apparently got a second van/bus. All from his gyal from farrin! I had to remind him to come back to earth.....that all women are not rich with money and that life here is far different from where K's german gyal is! :rofl:

Jeez louise...I need to find ME a gyal like that!! :bonk:

Timeline

Don't cry jakeswife you are going to get me to crying.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
:dance::dance: I am so happy for you! Our "friends" from the other place don't always know what they are talking about! So negative and quick to judge! When do you get to go back to JA again, i forget? Steve was telling me about his friend that we know "K" getting a new jet ski and jeep. And he apparently got a second van/bus. All from his gyal from farrin! I had to remind him to come back to earth.....that all women are not rich with money and that life here is far different from where K's german gyal is! :rofl:

The other place totally doesn't get it - Were you on there when the Firemon picked up a prostitute and got slapped on the back for all his doggy posts about her?

Ells, Who are you on there?

Hmmm....don't think I was on the board then or might have missed that one...sounds interesting!

I deleted my profile several weeks ago and only participated for a short time. It's pretty 'cliquish' and as ladyd stated, judgemental. I also get tired of ignorant posts talking about how folks think they know how things run there but they only know it from a tourist standpoint. They don't realize that the people working for them are working for slave wages and they have no problem talking up the 'slave masters' properties and how great those people are. Yeah, great that they pay their people less than the equivalent of $150 US each month....they should be applauded! NOT!!!!

I have to wonder if we are even talking of the same forum??? Dare I give its name??

event.png

Timeline

Awww... Jakeswife...The waiting will soon come to an end and you will be here with your husband completing your marraige and starting a new journey.

What part of the US will be you in?

Timeline

Jeez louise...I need to find ME a gyal like that!! :bonk:

Huh!!! who you tellin'? I got 2 kids likkle money and Christmas is coming FAST!! Where is this money spendin' momma??

event.png

Timeline

Awww... Jakeswife...The waiting will soon come to an end and you will be here with your husband completing your marraige and starting a new journey.

What part of the US will be you in?

gary, indiana, the nice community in gary indiana

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.