SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sorry didn't see that..

exactly wah it seh..yaads am I wearing ur undies :lol:

LMAO - That's what I thought, but then I thought no - there must be a deeper meaning to that phrase.... thdetect2.gif

She hasn't posted so, when she come she a go trace my drawsoffa mi :wacko:

Sunray...mi did a go ask yuh did u geta goodlick :devil:

:no: Nope Kimmy, he's not giving in. :unsure:

wha!!! a lie dat?? ya sey ray nuh wan do ie eidda??? Goodness! i guess when RG came to FL, he siad when in Rome?? :devil: LOL..

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

sorry didn't see that..

LMAO - That's what I thought, but then I thought no - there must be a deeper meaning to that phrase.... thdetect2.gif

She hasn't posted so, when she come she a go trace my drawsoffa mi :wacko:

Sunray...mi did a go ask yuh did u geta goodlick :devil:

:no: Nope Kimmy, he's not giving in. :unsure:

wha!!! a lie dat?? ya sey ray nuh wan do ie eidda??? Goodness! i guess when RG came to FL, he siad when in Rome?? :devil: LOL..

I hope ya'll are not talking about what I think you're talking about :innocent:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Lawd JA embassy dem love fi tief

Check di fees:

Appointments

The Embassy of the United States of America in Kingston announces today (November 13), a package of improvements to the Consular Section's visa operations to better serve the traveling public and facilitate legitimate travel to the U.S. The improvements will go into effect next week as follows:

On Monday, November 17, National Commercial Bank will begin collecting the visa application fee of $131.00 USD at its dozens of branches island wide.

How much will it cost?

The cost for the Call Center option will be $13.00 USD to obtain visa information and schedule an appointment for a nonimmigrant visa interview. The fee covers an eight-minute conversation and would allow an applicant to reschedule the appointment twice, if necessary.

The 24-hour/seven days a week self-service website will cost $10.00 USD to obtain information and secure an on-line non-immigrant visa appointment.

DHL will deliver passports to applicants' addresses for 750 Jamaican dollars. Only one fee will be charged per family of up to five members

Bumbo...so mi aggo pay fi mek di appointment - cho!

Bwoy Jonesie dat nah right at all! :ranting: Dem tief big time!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO - That's what

yes they are..nope not me they r though :devil:

Quana RG open wid it? cause u know how JA men are dem no do none a dat a tall...

yuh deh bout? look mi start mi charity thread..yuh pleased now ?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi Sus, KK, Kimmy, Quana, JG and all! WHEW! Took me a while to catch up on EVEN this new thread! Geez you all can chat!

Now today this thread has me crying and laughing.

Sus - so sorry to learn about your sweet baby boy....there's nothing I can add that others haven't already said. :cry:

Gills' McCain karate story made me guffaw....thank goodness I'm sittin alone in this office today.

As for those $13 8 minute phone calls, I read on the web site today that if you aren't able to have all your questions answered and schedule within that time frame, you won't have to pay again....some kind of a guarantee but I didn't read all of the details on it.

Timeline
doesn't it feel good Quana

yeah mon.. i am a likkle scared.. and its so stupid cuz I have ALWAYS paid my own bills. ex mr and I split everything right down the middle so its not like anybody's been taking care of me, but this will be my HOME.. the place where my kids will have slumber parties and where Rg might end up calling home one day, WOW

told u i am crazy..

claire.. good luck girl.. LOVE is patient and kind and so hard to fight when its real.. :thumbs:

sorry didn't see that..

Ha.....I am going to call that Smiley, the SUS Smiley! You have a Watson for me?

Yuh figet fi tell har sey Mike come back :unsure:

How is that going, Claire? -

Sus, he has only been here since yesterday morning, but he seem different somewhat. Only time will tell. :thumbs:

I hope it all works out Claire.

Thanks JG, :thumbs: I sure do hope it works out

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Hey Ells....

Clairey no worry yuh self like mi always seh wah a fi yuh cyaan be fi nobody else..so just tek it as it come....on He knows

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
LMAO - That's what

yes they are..nope not me they r though :devil:

Quana RG open wid it? cause u know how JA men are dem no do none a dat a tall...

yuh deh bout? look mi start mi charity thread..yuh pleased now ?

no mon, so don't tell NOBODY!! LOL.. . him tell mi he nuh do dat ever before :innocent: , mi nuh knoa how truthful that is, but I am like ya'll.. either way I would be fine.. all i need is a hug and a kiss anyway.. on my face that is.. :rofl: OKAY mi TAP NOW kk, mi promise..

Timeline
Yuh figet fi tell har sey Mike come back :unsure:

How is that going, Claire? -

Sus, he has only been here since yesterday morning, but he seem different somewhat. Only time will tell. :thumbs:

Glad to hear it Claire -

:thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

http://kingston.usembassy.gov/visa_faqs.html

I guess you would have to pay but they try to guarantee an appointment....how ricockulous!! Might as well just stick with the online registering for $10!

----------------------------------

Q. Does a person have to pay the US$13.00 fee each time they need to call the Call Center?

A. No. The US$13.00 Appointment Scheduling Fee pays for eight minutes of conversation with a live operator. If the applicants use only part of the time, they can still use the remaining time on another occasion. They can use this to reschedule the appointment if necessary. Only if applicants have used up the eight minutes allotted would they need to purchase a new PIN for another US$13.00 payment.

Q. If I do not get an appointment date within the eight minutes that I have paid for, do I have to pay each time I attempt to make an appointment?

A. No. Nearly everyone is able to schedule an appointment in less than eight minutes because CSC's telephone agents are well-trained to assist them. If that is not possible, the applicant would need to buy another Personal Identification Number (PIN). Each PIN allows the applicant eight minutes to talk with a CSC telephone agent. Each PIN costs US$13.00. It is extraordinarily unlikely that it would become necessary for an applicant to have to pay for several PINs.

Timeline

Ok..so wah wi a go do wid wi charity ting..Marie ave links and Rox ave links...are we gonna sponsor a child a yr..books uniforms, shoes? wah oonuh tink

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.