• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I have only seen people put something in the turkey on TV.. i know its done but never seen it.. soo Yaads, is it the cornbread dressing that me and jawi are talking about.. u prepare it and then put it in the turkey??

ur right food can be so complicated when coming from different regions, i have become so smart talking ot u guys LOL

To be honest I have no idea what it is that is put in the bird :lol: My mom does that part...I will have to ask her.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sus I have decided to quit procrastinating. (at least for today) :whistle:

I posted all my vaction pictures to the Yahoo group photo album

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JA_USLinkUP/...t=5&dir=asc

Sol, did he work at Coral Seas? He looks familiar

I don't know. You maybe have seen him around. He works security and he is always somewhere different.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Oh yeah I know how that goes. You could always ship the baby up to me :D Our house could use a reality check on what it would be like to have a child :yes:

yaads, tap di madness and gwann breed fi dat man!! :rofl::rofl:

LOL :rofl: So yuh a go pay fi ie an ting? :P Mi a wait fi tings tuh be more stable...mi nah go rush inna anyting...mi young :yes::P

Timeline
:cry: O Yaads your sweet....Believe me you'll probably want to send her back. She's in that whole "terrible twos"stage so yeah she's not too fun right about now. She goes to a home daycare and I think the lady's kids have a bad influence because she says "shut up" and hits ppl. I just now got her out of throwing food at the dinner table. Pray for me yall lol :cry:

Wha?!? Wow...mi sorry fi yuh :P Hopefully you can break her of those habits.

Okay yall have a good day. I got do some work Have a great day

Nice chatting :D Have a good day!

Timeline
Thanks Kimmy and Sus. As you can see the twins look nothing alike my sister had the nerve to say she wanted me to take them back because she wanted matching twins :rofl:

Morant what did you do to the 4 year old to make them bite you? :devil:

Sol, do i need to join the group to view the pics?

love.jpg

Timeline
Oh yeah I know how that goes. You could always ship the baby up to me :D Our house could use a reality check on what it would be like to have a child :yes:

LOL :rofl: So yuh a go pay fi ie an ting? :P Mi a wait fi tings tuh be more stable...mi nah go rush inna anyting...mi young :yes::P

Not that young! heyyougardeningsmilie.gifth_amen.gif

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

Not that young! heyyougardeningsmilie.gifth_amen.gif

LMAO! Of course I am :P How old yuh tink mi be?

Timeline
Thanks Kimmy and Sus. As you can see the twins look nothing alike my sister had the nerve to say she wanted me to take them back because she wanted matching twins :rofl:

Morant what did you do to the 4 year old to make them bite you? :devil:

Sol, do i need to join the group to view the pics?

yeah you have to be a member. PM Ms Squitto or send an email to the administrator of the group...it will go to her.

Timeline
sus.. ya hear bout di Catholic church where the priest denied communion and advised repentance for those voting in favor of Obama and his pro choice platform??

Loved to hear the convo your inlaws might bring up w/ that!!!

I wouldn't doubt if that was here in St. Louis. Our Archbishop is pretty outspoken. He denied Sheryl Crow communion for her beliefs and told some pretty high ranking government officials he wanted to excommunicate them.

him a real badman huh?? :unsure:

wow.. like "Sheryl tek weh yuhself wid ya guitar dem, ya get no wine and crackers ova herso!! " :rofl::rofl:

He can be. While I love my church, I hate him. My office faces his back yard. I can see it from here. I told my boss I was going to throw rocks at him if I saw him out there walking in his garden.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sus.. ya hear bout di Catholic church where the priest denied communion and advised repentance for those voting in favor of Obama and his pro choice platform??

Loved to hear the convo your inlaws might bring up w/ that!!!

I wouldn't doubt if that was here in St. Louis. Our Archbishop is pretty outspoken. He denied Sheryl Crow communion for her beliefs and told some pretty high ranking government officials he wanted to excommunicate them.

him a real badman huh?? :unsure:

wow.. like "Sheryl tek weh yuhself wid ya guitar dem, ya get no wine and crackers ova herso!! " :rofl::rofl:

He can be. While I love my church, I hate him. My office faces his back yard. I can see it from here. I told my boss I was going to throw rocks at him if I saw him out there walking in his garden.

He might throw them back at you.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.