SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wait - Quana are you Jamaican? I swear you got the slang down...patios..u know what I mean.

no girl.. HA, whats worse is RG hardly EVER chat patois.. I used to ask him to, but its too fast, I have to tell him to SLOW DOWN.. I can only really read it and write it... and that is not even that good..

u know how u got ebonics.. half good english, half ghetto?? well I chat "PATONICS!!!" I am surprised anybody understand what I say!!!

Lawd Gawd sunray and dat wan kimmy ave di badmind today!!! GOOD LICK..

kimmy ya a sey kashi nuh roll like dat!!! :jest::jest:

oooo hecks noooo..yuh mussi waan wi divorce

Wait - Quana are you Jamaican? I swear you got the slang down...patios..u know what I mean.

not a lick :lol:

hang around VJ long enuff u a go pick it up

:thumbs: EXACTLY.. these chatty yardies AND jawi's wonderful stories have had me "wowing" my sweetie as well as some other jamaican friends :yes:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
no girl.. HA, whats worse is RG hardly EVER chat patois.. I used to ask him to, but its too fast, I have to tell him to SLOW DOWN.. I can only really read it and write it... and that is not even that good..

u know how u got ebonics.. half good english, half ghetto?? well I chat "PATONICS!!!" I am surprised anybody understand what I say!!!

:rofl: Congrats on your new place.

Timeline
Hey JG and all!

Its been a long time. Actually I come on and catch up almost everyday!! Glad to see that everyone is doing well.

JG, I'm feeling good. The transplant was September 9th, and it was rough for a while. Painful, no energy, just not feeling myself, out of it. Now I have tons of energy. And its a good thing too, since we are renovating the third and fourth floor of our house!!

I am not doing any labor per se, but I am definitely the "assistant" (Cook all meals for the crew, run to Home depot, Lowes and Ikea on a daily basis, afternoon Cofee runs, etc.). And of course the clean up. Oy, the clean up!!

And, we leave for JA in one week!!! Can't wait!! This will be youngster's first time back since he left, almost 4 years ago. He's sooooo trying to play it cool, but his eyes light up everytime he tells someone that he's going. We're not telling his Mom that we are coming. We're going to wait until we're outside her house, call her, and he'll be chatting to her and walk right through the door. Lawd, I hope she doesn't have a heart attack!!!! We will be up in the country for three days, then we are taking the family to Sunspree Montego Bay for a week. I know that's where you met Jomo!! Anyone you want me to day "hi" to?? Although if I talk to another man, I'll never hear the end of it!!!!

How are you? Are you looking forward to the holidays??

Your body didn't reject it or anything, did it? No issues? I've been wondering about you....worrying. Take it easy on yourself. You will regret it later if you overdo it now.

What are you doing to the upper floors of the house?

No one we know works at HI anymore. Justecia on here is in JA right now too.....she is actually dating one I would send my Hi's to and is going to see the other. So, I think I'm covered for now. I hope you have a wonderful time. His mom is going to be so surprised. That is funny. One of you better have the camera ready!

I am really really good. Can't complain at all. I LOVE the holidays so, yes, I am looking forward to them. Not sure if I will get to even spend them with my husband or son and how much the mall will kill me till then; but excited nonetheless.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

NYC, by the time we go.....if we go next summer, it will have been 3 years. Not sure that will even happen for us. Time flies by so fast.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Island..does that mean ur on the list? and ur fro mthe same places as Yaads?

Someone asked...yes we are just collecting names for now...and then we can brain storm what we want to do

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Yuh figet fi tell har sey Mike come back :unsure:

How is that going, Claire? -

Sus, he has only been here since yesterday morning, but he seem different somewhat. Only time will tell. :thumbs:

Glad to hear it Claire -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

:rofl: Congrats on your new place.

thanks in advance.. our lease is up in march so I am looking now..

Timeline
doesn't it feel good Quana

yeah mon.. i am a likkle scared.. and its so stupid cuz I have ALWAYS paid my own bills. ex mr and I split everything right down the middle so its not like anybody's been taking care of me, but this will be my HOME.. the place where my kids will have slumber parties and where Rg might end up calling home one day, WOW

told u i am crazy..

claire.. good luck girl.. LOVE is patient and kind and so hard to fight when its real.. :thumbs:

Good luck, Quana - I am starting to do the same right now - Once school is done I am going to start house hunting - Now seems to be the time to buy if you can swing it.

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
sorry didn't see that..

exactly wah it seh..yaads am I wearing ur undies :lol:

LMAO - That's what I thought, but then I thought no - there must be a deeper meaning to that phrase.... thdetect2.gif

She hasn't posted so, when she come she a go trace my drawsoffa mi :wacko:

Sunray...mi did a go ask yuh did u geta goodlick :devil:

:no: Nope Kimmy, he's not giving in. :unsure:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

dem seh wah heart no si eye no leap :) so u don't know what ur missing..yuh good :thumbs:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

dem seh wah heart no si eye no leap :) so u don't know what ur missing..yuh good :thumbs:

I thought it was the other way around. What eye no see heart no leap.

lol, He's alright with me Kimmy.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Timeline
Sunny - did ya'll make it up to PHilly last weekend?

No because it was rainy and I wasn't in to mood to drive in the rain. I guess we'll get there soon though. We may try it again this weekend.

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.