SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
susie baby.. mi hear ya chat bout di sisters inlaws.. wha mek dem so annoying chile?? ur mom will be there too??

Everything in their life revolves around the Catholic church - so if you don't agree with their belief you are doomed to hell. They sit and spout off about it while drinking their martinis and getting plastered - never lift a finger to help or do anything, just show up and eat and drink - I love my brother in law to death, just can't stand his family - Yes, my Mom will be there, and my brother. Right now, my sister can't stand her own inlaws - we were wondering if it was too late to plan a family trip :whistle:

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
What are you thankful for...for this Thanksgiving?

Taking leaps and bounds instead of baby steps in 2008.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It was hard for you to get the 6 months granted.

I had to prove where I was staying and have a "guardian" that would be responsible for me in JA. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I was young, alone, didn't have any family connection in JA, wasn't engaged or anything (didn't even tell them I was dating A), was staying way out in the bush etc. I wasn't with a group or going to some well known charity organization etc. It wasn't necessarily hard...just harder than the other trips. I had a lot more questions to answer and they took notes on me :lol:

Edited by Yaads

Hey ShaNette :D How are you doing?

Hey Yaads. I'm good. How bout yourself?? Ain't it getting cold here?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
wah kinda rass name dat Lawny...

Quana..mi neva did suppose to be back here til January...so mi did kinda talk dem into..well if i didn't use my days i would be out :devil:

Kimmy --

That's the man's last name from Georgia and his first name is pronounced just like u'r hubby's name.

Kashi heard me saying it the way u were sayING IT..Him buss out A WHO A PRONOUNCE MI NAME WRONG.. :lol:

Yeah, tell im tap laugh aftah mi. The guy is standing here right now. I told him I know someone with his name and he's like are they Russian, from the Urakraine or Georgian and I said no, he's JAMAICAN. He says no way.

poor kashi.. i bet he gets tired of the mispronunciation.. has he gotten like me, I don't even correct people no more.. be like Chiquita? yes ma'am Shaneka? yes sir.. call me what u like, just don't call me for no money!!! :rofl:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Thank you..nETTE.no rob...yes the wedding pic? that's me and Kashi...

I'm thankful for my girls and that hubby made it here and for all the little things that God has blessed us with this year.

Lawny..hubby swears it's African :) him tell mi who named him a couple times but mi no memba mi a go ask him who name him again

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
What are you thankful for...for this Thanksgiving?

I'm thankful for my health and for family and friend's health as well.

I'm thankful I have roof over my head and a warm place to rest my head at night and food in my belly.

I'm thankful I have a job to go every week.

I'm thankful that I have the strength and the determination to face all the struggles that we placed before me this year.

Most of all I'm just thankful for all I've been blessed with in 2008 and I'm looking forward to 2009...full speed ahead.

SMADI fling one bucket a baby watah pon mi in 2009...du mi a beg u.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hope everyone has a great week. I only have to work two days this week so I am trying to get some work done. Not really! LOL.

This is about the only time I like working where I do. They are closed as of Wednesday for this week and for Christmas they are closed from the 23 of December to the 5th of January!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

sus.. ya hear bout di Catholic church where the priest denied communion and advised repentance for those voting in favor of Obama and his pro choice platform??

Loved to hear the convo your inlaws might bring up w/ that!!!

I was thinking and I wish Jahlove was on here cause she is so cute with her grocery carts. Anyhoo, I've been thinking what kind of pantry staples she I get for my SO when he gets here? I am not a cook at all but I do keep a house full of food. He's the cook. Or is there a thread on here for when your SO actually comes to the states?

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quana..u r a hooot...u got me rollin over here :rofl: u should here them say mine :bonk: and yes mi correct them every dyam time :rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey ShaNette :D How are you doing?

Hey Yaads. I'm good. How bout yourself?? Ain't it getting cold here?

OMG I can't believe how cold it is...I even changed my siggy cause winter is DEFINITELY here. I just checked and it is only 37 degrees :crying:

I am doing ok. Getting in the holiday spirit. Only a few more days to go for you :D

Filed: Timeline
It was hard for you to get the 6 months granted.

I had to prove where I was staying and have a "guardian" that would be responsible for me in JA. I think a lot of it has to do with the fact that I was young, alone, didn't have any family connection in JA, wasn't engaged or anything (didn't even tell them I was dating A), was staying way out in the bush etc. I wasn't with a group or going to some well known charity organization etc. It wasn't necessarily hard...just harder than the other trips. I had a lot more questions to answer and they took notes on me :lol:

Oh, okay. I just told them I was moving back home for a year...but I traveled back a forth. Oh, darn got to go home.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.