SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok so what about you then island, another one for you maybe??? :lol:

None! Let me see if I remember how Claire worded it - my baby bag is being used as a parachute in Iraq?!?! I had a tubal after my daughter. I have two, one of each - and only two hands.

Plus..it doesn't look like A will make it here while his baby making days are working.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

None! Let me see if I remember how Claire worded it - my baby bag is being used as a parachute in Iraq?!?! I had a tubal after my daughter. I have two, one of each - and only two hands.

Plus..it doesn't look like A will make it here while his baby making days are working.

what r u talking about island that man in the photo with you looks like a young buck. :devil: his baby making days looks like it's endless.

Timeline
1 luv yes, that's my baby.

AHHAHAAA...lanwy aint dat di dyam truth....some ppl i tell ooo they BRAVE...

ow u mek fi u picah dem so lillie

I don't see a picture!! :unsure:

Me neither :angry:

Here he is (hope it works) Sunny's and Manya's boyfriend

DCP_1567.jpg

A whey yuh tief dis ya picha fram?? :lol::lol:

Sending positive thoughts to Portland and Island for today!!!!

Thanks Girl. I'm wearing pink today - right down to my panties.

:lol::lol::lol:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

what r u talking about island that man in the photo with you looks like a young buck. :devil: his baby making days looks like it's endless.

GD - I'm gonna quit posting with my typos!! Actually a client walked in while I was goofing off on that one.

May look like a young buck but acts like an old man, sometimes. He is 3 years younger than me. He mentioned about having more when/if he gets here (he knows I had a tubal) and I said okay sure - you just keep hitting like you are trying to make one. That would be okay with me. :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island, so whats gonna happen with his interview? does he have children ?

Hi Kimmy your lil pumpkin raised hell all day! maybe she want more milk i dunno! She gets 4 ounces.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline

GD - I'm gonna quit posting with my typos!! Actually a client walked in while I was goofing off on that one.

May look like a young buck but acts like an old man, sometimes. He is 3 years younger than me. He mentioned about having more when/if he gets here (he knows I had a tubal) and I said okay sure - you just keep hitting like you are trying to make one. That would be okay with me. :thumbs:

girl i feel u

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Love..it could be or her belly a "gripe" her..u did get di gripe water

I gave her some of that from the dropper she sucked it up like it was good! then she stop cry den start up again but it could be cuz she was poopsin and fartin in my face too so it could be her tummy.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Love..it could be or her belly a "gripe" her..u did get di gripe water

I gave her some of that from the dropper she sucked it up like it was good! then she stop cry den start up again but it could be cuz she was poopsin and fartin in my face too so it could be her tummy.

ok...how's her poop (sorry u'll)..clairey u understand right :)

KK..how much work u accomplished today :)

Kimmy ..I got something done today....not as much as I needed. But hey...next week is a short week.

:dance:

good for u...i ran out at 3:30 they really drove me crazy

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

i had a friend, a jamaican who travelled to the states in the winter season and was planning to stay for a month. well one night he went to bed all bundled up in layers and layers of clothing. he went to use the bathroom and looked down and notice that his teapot was no where to be found. he panic and started to stretch his manhood to make it look normal because he was worried that he will no longer see it. he was unaware that in the cold season that it's very natural for that to happen. he decided less than a week to fly back to jamaica because he thought if he stayed he will never see IT again. the moral of the story is that he no longer travels in the winter season.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.