SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island im so sorry to hear that, i just text dwayne.. st ann is close to steertown i will ask him what other hospitals someone might go to if there is an accident, hopefully he will call right back

Thank you all. I just called the American Consulate and they are trying to find something out for me (I'm suprised she even understood what I was saying through my bawling) I even called the Observer to see if they had a report of a bus accident and she said nothing since September.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

TL;

I have a few cousins that were on their way to work this morning. I just got off the phone with them and they didn't hear anything about an accident in that area or on that stretch of road. Do you know if the bus was going Chalky Hill? I pray he's okay. Those minivan drivers are CRAZY!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Island im so sorry to hear that, i just text dwayne.. st ann is close to steertown i will ask him what other hospitals someone might go to if there is an accident, hopefully he will call right back

Thank you all. I just called the American Consulate and they are trying to find something out for me (I'm suprised she even understood what I was saying through my bawling) I even called the Observer to see if they had a report of a bus accident and she said nothing since September.

I got an instant headache. I am so emtional now :( I just hope that everyone is alright. Please let us know when u hear something.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I pray that A and Jr are okay Island.

I just called C and he said he hasn't heard of a bus overturning but he is going to listen to the news and see if they say anything and if they report where the people have been taken.

I hope that you find them soon and that they are not hurt.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

Jonsie, Sol, and Gilly have St. Ann connections.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

TL;

I have a few cousins that were on their way to work this morning. I just got off the phone with them and they didn't hear anything about an accident in that area or on that stretch of road. Do you know if the bus was going Chalky Hill? I pray he's okay. Those minivan drivers are CRAZY!

Thank you GOD! He just called - the bus was trying to pass a line of cars and hit something and overturned. He said he hit his chest and his foot is swollen and Jr hit his chest. They went to some little clinic but will go to the hospital after they finish with the police.

But his biggest worry ....he can't find all the papers that were in the envelope that I just sent down. I told him don't worry about it right now!!

Thank you all for holding my hand, again. I love you guys. Now I'm going to bawl some relief.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

TL;

Thank you GOD! He just called - the bus was trying to pass a line of cars and hit something and overturned. He said he hit his chest and his foot is swollen and Jr hit his chest. They went to some little clinic but will go to the hospital after they finish with the police.

But his biggest worry ....he can't find all the papers that were in the envelope that I just sent down. I told him don't worry about it right now!!

Thank you all for holding my hand, again. I love you guys. Now I'm going to bawl some relief.

Thank the LORD! :star:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am so glad that you got ahold of him Island.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well thank you lord that he is okay, they kill me in JA trying to overtake everything all the time, our cab driver who appeared to be all of 18 when i was there, and didnt talk, almost got us hit when he passed his turn and then proceeded to stop and back us into traffic, people started swerving and slamming on brakes, at that point i was like let me out i can walk back to where im going...LOL

alright now i have to get off and go back to work

Feel better island

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Glad to hear that they are both ok. Hang in there TL.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
Glad to hear he is okay - Now that you know that, I would contact the embassy ASAP and let them know he was in an accident -

I sent them an e-mail this morning, while I was calling all the hospitals. I'm still not sure where he is - I couldn't hear him very well because he was obviously in traffic and I could hear cop sirens around.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.