Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK, I won't say it then, Sunny.

Ok, I'll ask you in another month and 1 week. :blush:

Okay, Sunny - I won't say working - Instead, homework :(

Lawd!!!!! Well, I'll admit that I have housework to do also. :wacko:

Honestly, Sunny, I don't think I will make it that long. Not feeling it at all anymore.

Really, well don't push yourself if you don't have to.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Mawnin Yardies..... Whew! It's finally Friday.

Honey, I'm going to call you tonight so that we can catch up.

TL: Goodluck darling. Things will be fine.

What's up for the weekend. I know us MD folks are planning to hook up tomorrow, but what's everyone else doing? Please don't say working.

Thanks, Chica.

Tonight is "She and Me" movie night at the school - so I get to take my kids and sit on the school floor and watch Kung Fu Panada.

I have house cleaning to do. Since I don't have to work (yipee!) I think I will paint my son's room. I have trying to tackle that for some time now but couldn't muster up the energy to tackle making the mess. It's going to daymn cold here this weekend so I could stand staying in.

And I'm going to post disney pics for JG!!

I'm sick of movies. Everytime we go into a store Ray is picking up movies. :wacko: I wanna see pics to. I've never been to Disney.

She APPROVED areadi? So, soon.

Yeah, I know! I missed her call and just got voicemail when I called back. Must be they took it easy on them because she was there.

Congrats Portland....

TL, what time is A's?

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

alright i must get off of here so i can do some work

oh yeah i saw a posting for a job as a phone sex operator on Craigs List, it seems easy enough and something you can do from the privacy of your own home....LOL... if anyone is interested the name of the website is ENTICE.COM i think,,, there needing holiday help....:rofl:

good earning potential maybe

Timeline
alright i must get off of here so i can do some work

oh yeah i saw a posting for a job as a phone sex operator on Craigs List, it seems easy enough and something you can do from the privacy of your own home....LOL... if anyone is interested the name of the website is ENTICE.COM i think,,, there needing holiday help....:rofl:

good earning potential maybe

LMAO :rofl:

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm sick of movies. Everytime we go into a store Ray is picking up movies. :wacko: I wanna see pics to. I've never been to Disney.

TL, what time is A's?

They love to watch movies, don't they?!?!

He was at 7 as well. He was hopping the bus at 3:00 am this morning from Hanover so I'm sure he didn't get there at 7. :wacko: And I'm sure he won't have it as easy as I'm not there.

Congrats to Portland! She really hit the lottery with her whole process -

Island, what time is A's?

Yes she did. She was very blessed! I wish we all had it that smooth.

Same time.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

OMG!!! Prayers please. This is my worst nightmare. I just got a call from Auntie, who just got a call from the bus driver. The bus that A and Jr were on this morning overturned in St Ann's. Driver said he was at the hospital but then his phone cut. We have no idea what hospital or what is wrong.

She just is getting voicemail.

How do I find them????

Timeline

Oh my Gosh! That's awful... I sure hope they are ok. Let me know what you find out.

ROC

Filed: Timeline
Morning all! I have been reading back trying to catch up = Yesterday was so crazy at work, then I went with my cousin to see a clairvoyant / medium - she is so awesome, it was an incredible night.

Jawi - Hugs, glad to see you up and online! Yes, you did read that right -

Ms.Nelly, love the pics, you look gorgeous!

Honey, the situation with baby momma is not an easy one, but it is going to be one that you have to deal with the rest of your life if you decide to continue on the Journey with Dwayne - It's easy to see what we think should happen, but reality is, he has to handle it as he sees best, and you need to step back and decide if you can support his decision = because it will always be there for the rest of your life, and it isn't really a situation that you can step in and tell him how to handle it - only he can decide. It's a hard position to be in = But I also agree somewhat with the ladies about cancelling your trip in anger = it's very hard to deal with some situations over the phone, some things you just have to address face to face. Maybe this trip would be a good one for you to do that, and make a decision of whether or not you can handle it. It's a hard choice, but one that it's important to make now before you invest more into the relationship.

Kimmy, love the new baby pics!

Lawny, your son is gorgeous, love the picture! One of my nephews and my son are only a few days apart = Even though my son was light, there was no doubting that he was mixed when you put the two of them side by side = My nephew came out with blond hair that looked like he had it frosted with perfect highlights - so much hair it was over his ears! To this day, he has WHITE hair - it's so funny how light he is, and the two of them side by side were hysterical - their faces were so similar, but one light one dark.

I can't remember what else was discussed yesterday, lol!

Sending positive thoughts to Portland and Island for today!!!!

I am working from home today = so I am going to check my emails, then go to the gym and get a manicure - I love working from home, lol

THANKS SUS

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning ladies, just wanted to drop in and say wha gwaan?

I am almost finished with the moving hope to be totally done by Monday, well except for my oldest son who is dragging his feet. My plan for him today is to grab him a few pairs of underwear and his toothbrush and every thing else i can fit in a garbage bag im throwing away, and then im going thru there with some gloves, a mask, some mr clean erasers and a vacuum... bet that will light a fire under his azz.. :devil:

Good luck to the ladies with interviews.

Oh yeah Ells, you are very pretty, you and that man are gonna have some gorgeous kids :lol;

Sorry Kimmy, i was thinking kimora and kahlia, anyway she is just so dang cute, you need to make her a baby model, shoot both of them cause that baby is adorable.

honey it's seems that you have gain a better perspective on your situation. you sound perky today. welcome back.

Timeline
Oh my God, Island!!!!!!!!! Here is a number for the hospital in St. Anns -

St Ann's Bay Hospital, St Ann's Bay PO Centre, St Ann's Bay Tel: +876 972 0150 Fax: 972 1736

Thanks Sus. He's not at this one. Are there other ones around there? She mentioned Port Maria.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.