SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Prior to me deciding i wasnt returning to JA, me and Dwayne were filling out the visa paperwork when i tell yall that he has worked every last good nerve i had asking me questions, i mean i literally drew arrows on the forms, put color coded stickies with information he needed and what to do and little pointy things that said sign here and he still asking me questions...makes me want to take up drinking. On the upside he finally got his corrected ID back so he could apply for the passport but on the downside right about now i could give a shyt

Awww Girl...chin up. You have way to much on your plate right now with moving and working so much, and it's getting you down. I wish you were closer we could plan a yardie sistren bus trip/slumber party to help you move and stay with you for the weekend to get you comfy.

I had the same troubles with A - and in frustration he blurted that these papers are f**n confusing, which is true. Think of how many times we looked at them and worked them over and asked each other questions before they looked clear to us. Hang tight Chica...we love you! (L)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Hey Lita.... Ray's is doing good. Cold, but he's managing it well. We had flurries the other day and a snowflake dropped into his eye. Well, he thought he was going to die not knowing it was just water. That was funny as heck. I love coming home to him though. You can tell by the look in his eye's that he missed me. lol I need to find him a thick coat though, so maybe we'll go out and get it this weekend.

Oh boy!! :rofl: Everyday is a new experience - you must love that!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JALOVE - did you get my PM?

Girl i was out n off to DHL i been speed racer today im MAD TIREEED im gonna read it now. I am just now settling in. My girlfriend stopped by to say by and see squiggle worm( Sanaa) . Shes prego n had same issue i did so now shes out on bedrest too.

I tell ya the baby, she is a wiggle worm and so young she can lift her head and turn around back and forth already.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Kimmy the new pics so cute ok i want another baby! And thanks Island i hope my SIL get thru too! Im prayin on it.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Hey ladies, just wanted to pop in and say hello...been busy with packing,moving and working, still not in the greatest of moods with the SO, just wanna bax him inna de head sometimes, but hey what can i do???

trying to give him time to resolve his ish, lets hope he doesnt run out of time ( meaning my patience)...LOL

i am on here from time to time but im starting to feel like a fly on the wall. Nelly hope you had a great trip, thanks to everyone who pm'ed me to see how i was feeling and how things were going.

Thanks KK, and Claire for asking about me, make me feel special...( smiling)

RIght now im sitting in starbucks i should be doing progress notes, which is why i left the office but im so unfocused these days, the move and the SO got my head messd up.

Hey Honey, so good to hear from you. Keep your head up and trust in the almighty and he will bring you through the storm that is troubling you right now. Best of luck with everything.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

responding to Kimmy's post

"Ok..i ask b/c i was listening to the radio and this lady was pissed that someone said to her "oh look ,it's nice to see the Black folks adopting" she turned around and said...Bithc this blond haired blued eyed gremlin is mine how do u guys feel on this?"

What gets me and I just laugh is when people say oh and where did she get her curly hair from...i have straight hair so it isn't from me....i just luahg when people say things like that because sometimes i think they don't know any better and do not think before they speak...

Timeline
Thanks for all the thoughts from the other thread -

So, to give the condensed version of my full story, which some of you here already know - When I broke my engagement to my ex, and walked away from him, something else decided to take a walk :whistle: I was tired, run down, and surprise!!! Pregnant. My ex was useless and self centered, and totally not involved in my son's life. When he was 18 months, we were broadsided by a drunk driver and he was killed instantly - He was the light of my life and my joy - Yes, it was hard going through what I went through, but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason - My son was a wake up call to me to make some serious changes in my life, and now he's my angel.

Here are a few pics:

sh2.jpg

sh.jpg

May the Lord's comfort be with you always. I have tears in my eyes as I type this. I cannot imagine going through that. :crying: He was a beautiful boy.

Sus. I must be reading this wrong. I've read it three times now. Is this your son? He was killed? I'm so sorry if I am bringing up hard memories. I had no idea that you had a son. He is a little angel. I love the picture in the bathroom. You are a living inspiration. Thank you for being you...for your strength and amazing perservance. I'm so sorry.

JAWIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!! How yuh duh my love???

Timeline

So, to give the condensed version of my full story, which some of you here already know - When I broke my engagement to my ex, and walked away from him, something else decided to take a walk :whistle: I was tired, run down, and surprise!!! Pregnant. My ex was useless and self centered, and totally not involved in my son's life. When he was 18 months, we were broadsided by a drunk driver and he was killed instantly - He was the light of my life and my joy - Yes, it was hard going through what I went through, but I truly believe that everything happens for a reason - My son was a wake up call to me to make some serious changes in my life, and now he's my angel.

Here are a few pics:

sh2.jpg

sh.jpg

i am very very sorry to hear about all that you went through!!! he was a very handsome little boy!! (F)(L)

oh FYI about those cute little puppies that you can watch online...i was reading an article about them and in 3 weeks they are going to go to new homes...BUT....they will all be sent to their new homes with webcams so we can still watch them grow!!

Timeline

Tomorrow is a real big day for two of our yardie sistrens and I want to be one of the first to say goodluck and may the almighty shine his blessings on you both on this your very big day.

Here are a few pics:

sh2.jpg

sh.jpg

Sus, it brings tears to my eyes to hear this.

I feel like a fraud trying to say how sorry I am to hear, because I cannot begin to even imagine how you must feel.

I honestly don't know how I would have gone on living....

He was absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!!!

What happened to the drunk driver???????

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Timeline
responding to Kimmy's post

"Ok..i ask b/c i was listening to the radio and this lady was pissed that someone said to her "oh look ,it's nice to see the Black folks adopting" she turned around and said...Bithc this blond haired blued eyed gremlin is mine how do u guys feel on this?"

What gets me and I just laugh is when people say oh and where did she get her curly hair from...i have straight hair so it isn't from me....i just luahg when people say things like that because sometimes i think they don't know any better and do not think before they speak...

Well I don't know what to think. I guess it would depend on how it was said. I mean people comment on my baby boy's hair all the time. He has very curly hair. He looks nothing like anyone else in my family. He looks nothing like his twin sister. People say oh he looks hispanic etc etc. The only time I get mad is when they try to say that he is cuter or better than his sister because he looks different. My kids aren't biracial but their dad is half panamanian. I guess I would just take it in the spirit it was given. I mean the lady didn't sound like she meant any harm. I would have just said oh she looks like her father and leave it like that. That is all I say when people comment on my son.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.