SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

NITE SUNRAY GUESS I WILL DO MY HOMEWORK :(

Edited by MSNELLY

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Morant hell i wish you i could have sold my ticket to you for january i would have given it to you cheaper, i dont know when i plan on returning to JA ( gritting teeth) im waiting on a resolution...( sighing)

thanks ryon

Girl Just Pack and join us for a Girls weekend out. We are a likkle older than u but that just makes us seasoned :rofl:.

We are Just hanging out and exploring.

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Hey Ladies just booked flight for jamaica in January Ticket was $300 round trip from Atlanta was 403 yesterday.

Hope everyone is having a good THursday.

What airline morant? You know not to give half the details to anything.:) I need to book for Feb.

Believe it or not Air Jamaica straight flight!!!!!

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

EVENING ladies,wha gwaan??

Kimmy when Kalia get them juicy cheeks, she is chubbiing right on up she is such a cutie...LOL

Ladies i appreciate all your insight, it is giving me much to think about, often i am the kind of person who is fueled by emotion and depending on how im feeling at the moment, i usually make snap decisions. Jakeswife your right i did cancel my trip out of anger i havent put the relationship on hold, i still love him i guess im just frustrated because i want him to handle this matter MY way,( nervy of me huh?)...LOL.. But i can say that he sees how serious this current situation is wearing on my nerves and i believe he thinks i got one foot out the door so he isnt taking it lightly. I havent changed my ticket yet i just told him i wasnt coming, who knows maybe things will work themselves out. I have always told him, i have nothing against BM, she was way before i came on the scene, yeah some of the stuff i think she does is real chicken head type stuff but hey who am i??? i know that as long as im involved with dwayne she is always gonna be apart of our lives and i want it to not be a constant battleground, but this shyt she is doing right now, i feel is purposeful.

ANyhoo, my kids are going to Indiana for thanksgiving and then arkansas for christmas so im gonna be real pitiful, not to mention scary up in the new house, hope there will be some yaardies on line :yes:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KIMMY!!!

oh my goodness she is sooooooo cute!!!!

now we need to see new pics of kimora too!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Timeline
HERE ARE A FEW PICS

Nice pics Ms Nelly. You have beautiful eyes!!

THANKS ISLAND

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Everyone. I used the NEW Visa Appointment system to schedule my SIL appointment. I feel its stupid that i got to pay another 10 bucks to make an appointment is that silly or what. So in other words we are paying for their outside vendor maintained site. Foolishness. SO all this time i been waiting to make her appointment. I get one and its next week lol. So that means they had appointments alllll alllongggggg. They just never properly maintained their own site they had. Wow at any rate, im happy i did get the appointment. If ten bucks gets us in ok fine lmao. Its like hmmm they know folks want visas so of course they will pay. I think they think of us like that. Not fair but ok.

I hope they approve her. Also said on the site for proving ties to ur country is a letter from your employer, work contract or letter from school advisor. Her appointment is Wed 26th, 9:30AM.

Best of luck to her Jalove. :thumbs:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
CIMG0527.jpg

CIMG0544.jpg

CIMG0541.jpg

CIMG0530.jpg

CIMG0545.jpg

Kimmy what have you been feeding that baby? My grandmother would just eat her up (God rest her soul) She always said babies are supposed to be fat. Do people pinch on her cheeks a lot? They used to do that to me I have big cheeks. :wub:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.