SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lawny it sound like you out a shape bad i guess the pole dancing did nothing for you. you betta start run up and down a hill, chop u yard more often or tek coconut brush and clean u floor anything fi give u exercise.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sol wah gwaan..Lita how's Evan

hey kimmy still at work waiting to go home :whistle:

girl where u live..who u work fah..u need a new job :) its dyam near 8pm

I am seriously thinking cutting my hrs at work..my kids need more of my time

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I raked leaves today, didn't even get to the backyard and I'm in severe pain. I feels like someone beat me with an iron bat.

Maybe Marcel did... :devil:

waddi do Sunray..yuh come up fi air :)

:blush: Yep! Just got home a few mins ago and Ray make fried chicken, rice and dumplings. Now I wanna sleep.

Can you send some to me?? I'm hungry.

yep.....

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Timeline

Since nobadi no wah dry mi hair mi ago mek n ahfah...

I have 2/3 bottle of rum creme left (bananna falvour)

2 bottle of champage cola

1/2 of spicy bun

1/2 bammy and the fish tail

1 festival

and a big BAG OF paradise PLUM

So, how is that.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lawny it sound like you out a shape bad i guess the pole dancing did nothing for you. you betta start run up and down a hill, chop u yard more often or tek coconut brush and clean u floor anything fi give u exercise.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sol wah gwaan..Lita how's Evan

hey kimmy still at work waiting to go home :whistle:

girl where u live..who u work fah..u need a new job :) its dyam near 8pm

I am seriously thinking cutting my hrs at work..my kids need more of my time

lol say it again kimmy can't go home til 9. Coming back for more punishment in the morning when I'm supposed to be off. I am so bored with this job but jobs are hard to come by around here right now. If I had a hubby I would not still be here. :devil: Gotta feed the rugrats you know. :blink:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
Hey Yardies,

Yaads, sorry the weather is all messed up for you tonight. That sucks!

Lawns you up from your nap?

What up Hotlegz and Lita?

And the dead has risen!! hey lady whats been happening?! How's it going coming home to Ray? Doesn't it just feel normal already, like he's been here forever.

Hey Lita.... Ray's is doing good. Cold, but he's managing it well. We had flurries the other day and a snowflake dropped into his eye. Well, he thought he was going to die not knowing it was just water. That was funny as heck. I love coming home to him though. You can tell by the look in his eye's that he missed me. lol I need to find him a thick coat though, so maybe we'll go out and get it this weekend.

ROC

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Sol..u so dyam right we gotta do wah we gotta do

Good luck Evan job hunting :thumbs:

lawny mi waan some paradise plum..lawd ma yuh woulda tink seh yuh just lef JA

Hey Lita.... Ray's is doing good. Cold, but he's managing it well. We had flurries the other day and a snowflake dropped into his eye. Well, he thought he was going to die not knowing it was just water. That was funny as heck. I love coming home to him though. You can tell by the look in his eye's that he missed me. lol I need to find him a thick coat though, so maybe we'll go out and get it this weekend.

its ok Ray no feel bad..i know that dyam feeling

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
Sol..u so dyam right we gotta do wah we gotta do

Good luck Evan job hunting :thumbs:

Well I have decided to stick it out here I been here nearly 4 years now. I just got "talked" to by my boss today. She got the nerve to say I seem so depressed! SEEM?! I told you guys I been feeling unfulfilled. This is paying the bills and plus flex time so I can take baby boy to all his many appointments etc so I guess I should start acting more grateful and stop goofying off at work. You guys pray for me. I just feel like I am wasting all my intelligence in this job. Like I said a monkey could do this job and they hire all these people who don't know anything and give them all kinds of training and they still mess up DAILY. I am just tired.:( but at least I have a job...right? I'll be ok I'm going to have a better outlook tomorrow.

Edited by solsoeur

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
I need to rant/cry for a minute :angry::crying:

I was suppose to go out of town tonight for a big get together/dinner/party thing down in Seattle. The dyam weather is windy and rainy and absolutely treacherous (nothing like it was suppose to be...those darn weather forcasters). Add in nighttime driving and the infamous commuter traffic and it's a no go for me. Darnit! :( On top of it all I had to pre-pay and most likely won't get my money back! Ugh I am pissed.

End Rant

I wondered if you were going to go to that one. Sorry, Yardie.

I don't drive if I don't have to when the weather is like that either. Better safe then sorry is my philosophy.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Kimmy; mi a kuntri it caan come outah mi...mi ago mix a cup a milo (and u know I got to let my tough crackers soak in it)...if I had some hardough bread I would have to dip it in the milo or tea.

My father's mom made candy for a living and did very well. My brother and I use to tief the dousie (grater cake) or the paraside plum. You know most candy fram yard dem call sweetie or gum (wrigleys)

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
would not have guessed

Mi eidda :no:

Tanks Shem...if it is too wild for you then it is way too wild for me :P

Google it sometime and you will see just how wild, Yardie.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
I need some serious muscle relaxers.

Manya what's up. Damn I can barely type, even my fingers hurt.

Can someone drive to Silver Spring and blowdry my hair please. I can make $10.00 dontation.

If I thought my car would make it, I would for FREE. Just to get to hang out with you again!

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

I need some serious muscle relaxers.

Manya what's up. Damn I can barely type, even my fingers hurt.

Can someone drive to Silver Spring and blowdry my hair please. I can make $10.00 dontation.

If I thought my car would make it, I would for FREE. Just to get to hang out with you again!

(((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Night Yardies.......

I'll chat with you guy's FRIDAY!

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.