SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh #######! Your gonna miss it?!! Its all I can do to get thru the week is to know that friday night soon come! and I am there!!

Hope you get to go in your hometown tomorrow at least.

Yes :crying: I will be going in my hometown but it won't be the whole shebang (sp?) so I miss out on the raffles/games/dinner etc but I guess the main part is the showing. I am still catching it tonight with my sis just gonna do it here locally.

ok, as long as you can see it. I swear that man tortues me in my sleep! I wake up all flushed!! The Mr. is into it too....just came all the way to my job to get the book so he can finish reading it. :blink:

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

I need some serious muscle relaxers.

Manya what's up. Damn I can barely type, even my fingers hurt.

Can someone drive to Silver Spring and blowdry my hair please. I can make $10.00 dontation.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I raked leaves today, didn't even get to the backyard and I'm in severe pain. I feels like someone beat me with an iron bat.

Maybe Marcel did... :devil:

waddi do Sunray..yuh come up fi air :)

:blush: Yep! Just got home a few mins ago and Ray make fried chicken, rice and dumplings. Now I wanna sleep.

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh #######! Your gonna miss it?!! Its all I can do to get thru the week is to know that friday night soon come! and I am there!!

Hope you get to go in your hometown tomorrow at least.

Yes :crying: I will be going in my hometown but it won't be the whole shebang (sp?) so I miss out on the raffles/games/dinner etc but I guess the main part is the showing. I am still catching it tonight with my sis just gonna do it here locally.

ok, as long as you can see it. I swear that man tortues me in my sleep! I wake up all flushed!! The Mr. is into it too....just came all the way to my job to get the book so he can finish reading it. :blink:

What book? Yes, I'm being nosey :whistle:

I need some serious muscle relaxers.

Manya what's up. Damn I can barely type, even my fingers hurt.

Can someone drive to Silver Spring and blowdry my hair please. I can make $10.00 dontation.

What's up? Sorry you are in pain.

I'm still at work :angry: .

I raked leaves today, didn't even get to the backyard and I'm in severe pain. I feels like someone beat me with an iron bat.

wait deh mek mi draw mi machete... :bonk:

Girl, he in kitchen cooking AGAIN...Auri wanted brown stew chicken told Marcel he tired of eating goat...what a bway factey....oh, mommy can eat the rest, my mouth don't have the taste no more for goat

:blush: Yep! Just got home a few mins ago and Ray make fried chicken, rice and dumplings. Now I wanna sleep.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Can you send some to me?? I'm hungry.

Sunny dis is for U

wait deh mek mi draw mi machete...

Girl, he in kitchen cooking AGAIN...Auri wanted brown stew chicken told Marcel he tired of eating goat...what a bway factey....oh, mommy can eat the rest, my mouth don't have the taste no more for goat

WHO WANT TO BLOW DRY MY HAIR

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Hey Yardies,

Yaads, sorry the weather is all messed up for you tonight. That sucks!

Lawns you up from your nap?

What up Hotlegz and Lita?

And the dead has risen!! hey lady whats been happening?! How's it going coming home to Ray? Doesn't it just feel normal already, like he's been here forever.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

me too starving..nocooking tonite at all...figet dat..mi tired

Lawny but u coulda brite bout $10 ..yuh tink no body yah a allybutton

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Have not heard that word in years

but seet yah!

LAWNY is looking for an ALLYBUTTON to BLOW DRY HER HAIR

I can't raise my hand above my shoulders.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

lawny it sound like you out a shape bad i guess the pole dancing did nothing for you. you betta start run up and down a hill, chop u yard more often or tek coconut brush and clean u floor anything fi give u exercise.

Timeline
lawny it sound like you out a shape bad i guess the pole dancing did nothing for you. you betta start run up and down a hill, chop u yard more often or tek coconut brush and clean u floor anything fi give u exercise.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sol wah gwaan..Lita how's Evan

Have not heard that word in years

but seet yah!

LAWNY is looking for an ALLYBUTTON to BLOW DRY HER HAIR

I can't raise my hand above my shoulders.

none no round here..everybody come wid a high price plus baggage

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

sol wah gwaan..Lita how's Evan

hey kimmy still at work waiting to go home :whistle:

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

GOWEH...dats all mi know a so mi grow kutnat brush n all. If u seh ow big mi yard is u woudah run weh.

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.