SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Hi Everyone. I used the NEW Visa Appointment system to schedule my SIL appointment. I feel its stupid that i got to pay another 10 bucks to make an appointment is that silly or what. So in other words we are paying for their outside vendor maintained site. Foolishness. SO all this time i been waiting to make her appointment. I get one and its next week lol. So that means they had appointments alllll alllongggggg. They just never properly maintained their own site they had. Wow at any rate, im happy i did get the appointment. If ten bucks gets us in ok fine lmao. Its like hmmm they know folks want visas so of course they will pay. I think they think of us like that. Not fair but ok.

I hope they approve her. Also said on the site for proving ties to ur country is a letter from your employer, work contract or letter from school advisor. Her appointment is Wed 26th, 9:30AM.

Hi JALOVE,

Thanks for this info. I will attempt to go online to schedule an appt for my SO to return with his blue slip and passport with this system. I will keep you guys updated.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline
Thanks for sharing the pics Ms. Nelly :D

trying to give him time to resolve his ish, lets hope he doesnt run out of time ( meaning my patience)...LOL

Many prayers for patience. I hope things turn out the way you are hoping. (F)

Hey Ladies just booked flight for jamaica in January Ticket was $300 round trip from Atlanta was 403 yesterday.

Hope everyone is having a good THursday.

Awesome! Have a good trip! :D

no problem

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
LMAO @ Jomo....JG on the application it said fiancee's intended address in the United States.... i was like dwayne put my address OK ( trying not to scream) and so then he said OK, then i said you know i have a new address right, he was like huh? im like put down my new address so then he was OKay, and then he said what do i put for the city and state, i said Flint, Michigan so then he said i put flint michigan for the city and then michigan for the state!!!??? by then i was ready to just drop the phone on the floor and walk away, so in my patient voice i said NO BABY, write Flint as the city and Michigan as the state, he was OKAY... he said i just dont want to mess up... lol

:rofl: I KNOW this is only funny when you've been through it and can relate! Just to get my honey's Bio form completed, it took 5 DAYS on the phone so I could type it in on the form all nice. Started trying to get info from him on a Thursday and didn't get done with it until Monday after nagging him constantly. Where does your Mom live? St. Maarten. Where in St. Maarten? Dutch side. IT ASKS FOR CITY...FIND OUT THE CITY! Where does your Dad live? I don't know. New Jersey maybe. 2 days later we finally figure out after asking several neighbors to talk to me on the phone that it's Brooklyn! What are your parents birth dates? He answers with month and day. Err....what about the YEAR?? When were you employed here? Two years ago maybe? Uh...specific dates PLEASE! And on and on it went until my nagging made him lament "LAWD JESUS"! LOL!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
jakeswife, i really want to, its what i look forward too and i have been going like clockwork every 2 or 3 months, i dont know im hoping some ish will get resolved before then... we are working on it, but it is so hard to suck up my irritation i dont want to make us both miserable.. i guess i will just continue to pray for resolve

chat later ladies and if i dont make it back online tonight

everyone be blessed

honey you will get a lot more accomplished with your hubby when you are face to face and you will see what he has to deal with when you are with him. that will give you a better understanding of where he is and how he is dealing with the situation. in some way or another you will have to deal with this woman because you are both planning to spend your lives together.i know if you are with him he will feel much better and you will understand the situation a lot better.think about it.

Edited by jakeswife

LMAO @ Jomo....JG on the application it said fiancee's intended address in the United States.... i was like dwayne put my address OK ( trying not to scream) and so then he said OK, then i said you know i have a new address right, he was like huh? im like put down my new address so then he was OKay, and then he said what do i put for the city and state, i said Flint, Michigan so then he said i put flint michigan for the city and then michigan for the state!!!??? by then i was ready to just drop the phone on the floor and walk away, so in my patient voice i said NO BABY, write Flint as the city and Michigan as the state, he was OKAY... he said i just dont want to mess up... lol

HOney, I filled out the paperwork for my SO. He only had to sign them.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I like Christmas..now that I think about it..I really don't have a favority holiday.

Question???

What's your favorite holiday?

Christmas :dance:

Ryan and I went to dinner for the anniversary. He says "I feel like I'm dreaming". Awhhh my heart just melted. I always feel like I'm dreaming. Everything is going like I pictured it. He's the love of my life.

Sorry for getting mushy :luv:

AWWWWWWW :luv::luv:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Honey, I think that sometimes the closeness and the sweet words can cloud your vision. You are right that he has to deal with it. Baby Mama drama only gets worse if you let it fester instead of dealing with it head on.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline
Morant hell i wish you i could have sold my ticket to you for january i would have given it to you cheaper, i dont know when i plan on returning to JA ( gritting teeth) im waiting on a resolution...( sighing)

thanks ryon

honey...i didnt realize you already had booked your ticket :(

I hope it all works out!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Honey, I think that sometimes the closeness and the sweet words can cloud your vision. You are right that he has to deal with it. Baby Mama drama only gets worse if you let it fester instead of dealing with it head on.

jg let me clarify my statement in case you think i am giving honey the wrong advice.

like i said to honey, being face to face with her partner will allow both of them to have a better grip on the situation and in some way have more time to see what's really is going on. baby mama drama , if that's what you call it will never go away because the woman will always be the baby mama. honey is planning to marry this man and she will have to deal with the babies mother some way some how. honey is filing for him and they are PLANNING A LIFE TOGETHER. they have to start dealing with stuff together. honey does not have to get involved but indirectly she will always be involved, this is her man.don't think for one minute that this woman will ever be different in the end. the question is not whether she should be away from him until he solves his problems. the question is if honey is willing to deal with his situation throughout their relationship because this lady will not go away.she share kids with honey's fiance'

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

honey this is for you....

your hubby will have to set boundaries, however he will be better able to do so by understanding where you stand so you are not placed in the middle of this situation. honey i understand that he has to get stuff sorted out but do you really feel that it would be any simplier or easier for you or even him if you stay away? if you really feel that way then i support you and i hope it all work out.

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I need to rant/cry for a minute :angry::crying:

I was suppose to go out of town tonight for a big get together/dinner/party thing down in Seattle. The dyam weather is windy and rainy and absolutely treacherous (nothing like it was suppose to be...those darn weather forcasters). Add in nighttime driving and the infamous commuter traffic and it's a no go for me. Darnit! :( On top of it all I had to pre-pay and most likely won't get my money back! Ugh I am pissed.

End Rant

Timeline
Hey Ladies just booked flight for jamaica in January Ticket was $300 round trip from Atlanta was 403 yesterday.

Hope everyone is having a good THursday.

What airline morant? You know not to give half the details to anything.:) I need to book for Feb.

Opportunities are like sunrises - if you wait too long, you miss them.

William Arthur Ward

Timeline
I need to rant/cry for a minute :angry::crying:

I was suppose to go out of town tonight for a big get together/dinner/party thing down in Seattle. The dyam weather is windy and rainy and absolutely treacherous (nothing like it was suppose to be...those darn weather forcasters). Add in nighttime driving and the infamous commuter traffic and it's a no go for me. Darnit! :( On top of it all I had to pre-pay and most likely won't get my money back! Ugh I am pissed.

End Rant

sorry yaards but i will take your safety over your disappointment any day.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.