SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Ladies;

Another day of BUDGET prep, I could never do this full time...mi no know if mi ave any eyelash dem lef...

Jakeswife, you PREGNANT yet (((((((((((((chups)))))))))))))

OUCH!...wah mek u afi fling dat deh big stone...next time mi ago duck like BUSH!

Lawd Gad Lawny...mek di girl rest off nuh. She ongle come pon monday. But mi waan no next ago follow mi lead. Pregnancy come inna 3's.

hold on deh 1luv. find another 2. mi too tiyad fi breed -_-

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I NEED TO MY BOO TOLD ME DONT BRING ALL THAT MESS, AND YOU DONT NEED SO MANY PAJAMAS :rofl::rofl:

LOL!! I agree with him - I bring 2 nighties - 1 to wear in front of the children - 1 not. :devil: And I only wear 2 pairs of flips flops - so don't really need the rest!! I'm going fit all that daymn stuff in my carryon even if it kills me.

I going to only bring something to sleep for when his son is there, now only 2 pair of flip flop that mite be hard.

I obviously wan't thinking about changing flights when I booked my trip! I have 2 flight changes and have to do a check on bag...I am going for 2 weeks! I couldn't possibly get 2 weeks of stuff in carry on. :crying: Now I am worried about it. Thanks!

Sorry!! You can put a fews days worth in your carry on. If you luggage doesn't make it with you it should catch in a couple of days - it has 2 weeks to find you. Were you not going to do laundry for 2 weeks?

Morning all! Belwin, I love that pumpkin pic, how cute!

I am about to get dressed for work, even though I don't want to go! I fell asleep early last night on the couch, then woke up at 1:30 and was up till 3:30 - felt like I just felll back to sleep and the alarm went off :(

Today after work is my first time ever of waxing it all - I have an appointment, and am trying to prepare for the pain!

Good luck Sus!! Sounds like tomorrow will be a skirt day. ;)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

LOL - no, if we get the snow they are predicting, tomorrow will be a work from home in my pjs day!

That sounds even better!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

I am about to get dressed for work, even though I don't want to go! I fell asleep early last night on the couch, then woke up at 1:30 and was up till 3:30 - felt like I just felll back to sleep and the alarm went off :(

Today after work is my first time ever of waxing it all - I have an appointment, and am trying to prepare for the pain!

Good luck with that! I do it now, but learned this last time that if I wait too long like a little over a month to get it done again....the hairs have rooted themselves so deep and strong! :crying::crying: Just breathe Sus, you.ve been through worse I am sure! And the lady that I go to said I don't yelp nearly as loud or as much as most of her clients!

event.png

Timeline
I NEED TO MY BOO TOLD ME DONT BRING ALL THAT MESS, AND YOU DONT NEED SO MANY PAJAMAS :rofl::rofl:

LOL!! I agree with him - I bring 2 nighties - 1 to wear in front of the children - 1 not. :devil: And I only wear 2 pairs of flips flops - so don't really need the rest!! I'm going fit all that daymn stuff in my carryon even if it kills me.

I going to only bring something to sleep for when his son is there, now only 2 pair of flip flop that mite be hard.

I obviously wan't thinking about changing flights when I booked my trip! I have 2 flight changes and have to do a check on bag...I am going for 2 weeks! I couldn't possibly get 2 weeks of stuff in carry on. :crying: Now I am worried about it. Thanks!

Sorry!! You can put a fews days worth in your carry on. If you luggage doesn't make it with you it should catch in a couple of days - it has 2 weeks to find you. Were you not going to do laundry for 2 weeks?

Island-I was not going to do laundry at all for 2 weeks! This is a vacation for me, I am abandoning all motherly/wifely duties! :dance: I am leaving this real world to go to that real world. Besides I don't know where I would do laundry except for in the bathroom sink. I do usually pack a few changes of clothes and meds and some toiletries in my carry on for that very porpose. My friend went to switzerland once to visit family and her bag never made it there! She educated me on that trick! Thanks

event.png

Timeline

Good luck with that! I do it now, but learned this last time that if I wait too long like a little over a month to get it done again....the hairs have rooted themselves so deep and strong! :crying::crying: Just breathe Sus, you.ve been through worse I am sure! And the lady that I go to said I don't yelp nearly as loud or as much as most of her clients!

good for you mrslady i would be hopping mad i would pull her hair out. i know it would be the pain talking so i wouldn't be responsible for my actions

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

Mawnin kk, 1luv, kcoyclay.........hope everyone has a blessed day

good for you mrslady i would be hopping mad i would pull her hair out. i know it would be the pain talking so i wouldn't be responsible for my actions

:rofl::bonk:

event.png

Timeline

so mrslady are you excited to go see your boo?. what am i asking, you are the very miss optimistic.

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

so mrslady are you excited to go see your boo?. what am i asking, you are the very miss optimistic.

And don't forget that I am over dramatic, over excited, etc.......are yuh crazy?? have yuh lost yuh mind?? I am dying to be there with him! :devil::crying::dance: I can't wait to board the plane for JA in Charlotte....that is the last leg of the trip for me to get there!

Jakes- there are aparently some bad snow storms that are shutting down flights..so I will be watching that. Not optimistic about that part.

event.png

Timeline

And don't forget that I am over dramatic, over excited, etc.......are yuh crazy?? have yuh lost yuh mind?? I am dying to be there with him! :devil::crying::dance: I can't wait to board the plane for JA in Charlotte....that is the last leg of the trip for me to get there!

Jakes- there are aparently some bad snow storms that are shutting down flights..so I will be watching that. Not optimistic about that part.

what's the date of your trip? back and forth

Timeline
Jakes- I leave December 30 I will arrive in Mobay December 31 and leave JA January 13.

don't forget to let go of his legs when you are going through immigration to get back home because he might be too large for the suitcase.:whistle:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.