SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Now that mi down catching up, Good Afternoon ladies! Just letting yall know we went back to the airport this morning, we were their for about an hour they just took the envelope didn't ask any questions and half hour later they brought his passport out with EAD stamp and all they said was he had to get married by 3/7/09.

So how long do we have to wait before we can apply for his SS?

TG, this is all over with. Now you can go ahead and plan your lives together. If I am not mistaken, you have to be married first. Do you still plan on moving down here?

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Got Good news....

On December 15, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

:dance::dance: Is this the 10-year card?? Wow that is fantastic that this part of the journey is over with :whistle:

BTW did you get my PM???

Edited by clairern

Timeline
Hey Claire how are doing this evening.

Hi Nells, I am here relaxing in bed. Have to go to work in the am. What is up with you?

Hey Ryon, see you got my gift!!!!

Filed: Timeline

I am just relaxing sleepy so its going to be a early nite for me.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi guys, what has been the average waiting time for DHL to receive your visa after you pay for it at the embassy?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Got Good news....

On December 15, 2008, we ordered production of your new card. Please allow 30 days for your card to be mailed to you.

Congrats :dance:

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

Morning all! Belwin, I love that pumpkin pic, how cute!

I am about to get dressed for work, even though I don't want to go! I fell asleep early last night on the couch, then woke up at 1:30 and was up till 3:30 - felt like I just felll back to sleep and the alarm went off :(

Today after work is my first time ever of waxing it all - I have an appointment, and am trying to prepare for the pain!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Now that mi down catching up, Good Afternoon ladies! Just letting yall know we went back to the airport this morning, we were their for about an hour they just took the envelope didn't ask any questions and half hour later they brought his passport out with EAD stamp and all they said was he had to get married by 3/7/09.

So how long do we have to wait before we can apply for his SS?

TG, this is all over with. Now you can go ahead and plan your lives together. If I am not mistaken, you have to be married first. Do you still plan on moving down here?

Good morning.

Portland - back in the day...you had to wait 10 days after POE to apply for the SS card. Not sure if you have to wait the 10 days anymore. Hopefully someone else who arrived recently can answer your question.

Congrats JG :dance:

Timeline

I am about to get dressed for work, even though I don't want to go! I fell asleep early last night on the couch, then woke up at 1:30 and was up till 3:30 - felt like I just felll back to sleep and the alarm went off :(

Today after work is my first time ever of waxing it all - I have an appointment, and am trying to prepare for the pain!

mornin sus girl i am not jealous of you. i would be screming like the guy in ""the 40 year old virgin"" :o

Timeline

kimmy, morning thread police. NEW THREAD!!! NEW THREAD!!! :protest: GIRL WE NEED TO START A NEW THREAD BEFORE WE GET KICK OFF VJ. :

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

GOOD LUCK MY GIRL U BRAVE :thumbs:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Timeline

Morning Ladies;

Another day of BUDGET prep, I could never do this full time...mi no know if mi ave any eyelash dem lef...

Jakeswife, you PREGNANT yet (((((((((((((chups)))))))))))))

OUCH!...wah mek u afi fling dat deh big stone...next time mi ago duck like BUSH!

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning Ladies;

Another day of BUDGET prep, I could never do this full time...mi no know if mi ave any eyelash dem lef...

Jakeswife, you PREGNANT yet (((((((((((((chups)))))))))))))

OUCH!...wah mek u afi fling dat deh big stone...next time mi ago duck like BUSH!

Lawd Gad Lawny...mek di girl rest off nuh. She ongle come pon monday. But mi waan no next ago follow mi lead. Pregnancy come inna 3's.

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Morning Ladies;

Jakeswife, you PREGNANT yet (((((((((((((chups)))))))))))))OUCH!...wah mek u afi fling dat deh big stone...next time mi ago duck like BUSH!

mornin tre. like i told claire i haven't even seen the ""real thing"" much less to get pregrant. i have been sooooo exhausted for a week now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.