SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jakeswife, file a claim with them - Delta broke my suitcase, I filed a claim and they paid promptly - others, not so quick, lol - but they still paid!

that came to mind. i want to see my hubby's reaction when he sees it. :o

If you need help, PM me - I feel like I have become the damaged luggage dispute queen, lol - My friend just won a small claims against an airline for it -

sus u r mad kool :thumbs:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good A.M.

I think I remember a while back reading something about DHL. I'm trying to track the visa from the embassy; is it true that it doesn't show up on DHL's website until they actually have it? I think Portland Angel was having some issues with it? Any suggestions??????/

Hey Nette, yes it doesnt show up until the DHL gets it from the embassy.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Kimmy,

Mi still no find di red vest yet and they sing on Saturday

granny you wake up. be careful you fall asleep pon di computa :lol:

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Wow sorry to hear that islandwoman hope u find a deal soon.

MsN - did you fly USair to JA recently?

Jakeswife have a safe flight.

thanks nells the flight was safe but i spent appr. 3hrs in customs taking care of the paperwork.this long wait caused us to miss our flight an did not get on another flight until 4:30pm our flight was schedule to land in chicago at 3:15pm. i got to chicago at 7:30pm and one of our bags didn't made it on the flight. we were told we will recieve the bag tomorrow. i am home now thawing out. i got here at 11pm to find a pleasant surprise. the house is spotless like the way i left it in february and hubby did some major repairs. he redo the bathroom and the windows were replaced. i was very surprised, now on the my other projects.

Wow sorry to hear u had trouble, but u finally made it home so just relax today and thaw out ok chat with you later. Oh and welcome to U.S.A my friend.

thanks nells. we finally got the piece of luggage only to find that it is completely destroyed. the bottom was torn out and they used baggage tape to keep it together. i had a little travel purse in the side of my bag and it's gone because the area is completely torn away. it must have fell out in the cargo space.

Ughhh.... :angry:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hey Lita girlie..how r u doing? what's Evan up to?

Kimmy I just love the way u overlook me. U nuh memba me no more :(

awww...no baby yuh done mi an yuh set away aready..yuh mussi come on when mi a post? plus u a bring mi Godchild how mi fi figet yuh :) big up yuhself...how hubby a do?

:rofl: you too funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hubby a count down fi come back. Him sey now im realize how some ppl tan dung deh. Damn ungrateful :angry:

Guys, why am I am only 10 weeks and I am showing already :blush: Dem start fi ask mi if mi pregnant :blush:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Timeline
Kimmy,

:bonk: seet deh...galang back a fi u bed

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
They are saying I clicked on the wu option but I know I didn't - especially since I entered all my cc information which it took!! I had bought my ticket on the last day of the sale too.

I have 7th heaven but not the credit card.

I need Lawny's boat........

Have you tried to make an inquiry with the banking institution for your credit card? If they can find a pre-auth code, maybe that will help.

Jawi!! Where ya been? How you feeling?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Portland..that baby girl is soo freaking cute...

Hey Kimmy, thank you! cant say that too loud let her daddy hears, cause them im start smiling saying yeah, you see who her daddy is... :blink:

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

TL; my boat is in the backyard...anytime u ready mek mi know

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Kimmy,

:bonk: seet deh...galang back a fi u bed

mi wi tek di lick cause dropsie soon tek you.and then mi haffi do this :bonk: fi wake you up.

Timeline
JAWI..BABY LUV!!!

Sunray, Nells wah gwaan

and mi KK of course

BTW..KK look from when u have ur weight loss ticker up..how come it no move yet :whistle::rofl:

Whaa gwaan babes? All de yaadies...EHHHNNN??

I tried to go shopping for my kids Christmas...the crowds had me freaking out...afraid that someone would bump into me and I would fall and be paralyzed. It tired me out so bad. I'm afraid to go back out. I so tired of this pain. Jesus help me! (Not using His name in vain...just an earnest request)

Hush Jawi - those crowds scare me and I didn't even just have surgery!!!

jakeswife...wait deh mek mi do mi stretches so mi run an tump u dung...I'm about to lose my mind up in here going back to my meeting I had to tief weh

Later ladies...

Kimmy mi no know wah mi ago do mi no know why dem nevah tell we seh we ago need di damn colours fram a few weeks ago now mi caan find nutin innah red

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.