SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Jakeswife have a safe flight.

thanks nells the flight was safe but i spent appr. 3hrs in customs taking care of the paperwork.this long wait caused us to miss our flight an did not get on another flight until 4:30pm our flight was schedule to land in chicago at 3:15pm. i got to chicago at 7:30pm and one of our bags didn't made it on the flight. we were told we will recieve the bag tomorrow. i am home now thawing out. i got here at 11pm to find a pleasant surprise. the house is spotless like the way i left it in february and hubby did some major repairs. he redo the bathroom and the windows were replaced. i was very surprised, now on the my other projects.

Wow sorry to hear u had trouble, but u finally made it home so just relax today and thaw out ok chat with you later. Oh and welcome to U.S.A my friend.

thanks nells. we finally got the piece of luggage only to find that it is completely destroyed. the bottom was torn out and they used baggage tape to keep it together. i had a little travel purse in the side of my bag and it's gone because the area is completely torn away. it must have fell out in the cargo space.

Wow sorry to hear that I hope it was nothing in the purse u needed I know u are upset

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So educate me a likkle...what's Rebel Salute??

Rebel Salute is by far one of the best reggae shows that I have ever been to - it's in the hills of St. Elizabeth and is an all night show put on by Tony Rebel - so many people and such a nice vibe, except for the cold! I think it's January 16th this year.

I'm going to just miss it!! That was poor planning on my part......

I am glad I am not the only one that plans trips around AUNT FLO!

I just had the same thought!!! I count the days before I buy the ticket.

I do the same thing. I am planning a trip to the Bahamas around Aunt Flo. My husband was like, "I don't care if you're "sick" or not, we don't have to have sex on the trip. I tried to explain to him that I don't care about not having sex, it's about me feeling like ####### while I'm down there. I typically have really bad cramps, am really irritable, and have awful backaches. I want to be able to enjoy myself down there, and I want him to have a good time as well. And trust me HE will NOT be enjoying himself if I am not enjoying myself! :lol:

i feel your pain my period cramps turns me into a female hulk and i feel like i want to stay in the shower until it finish.

Timeline

thanks nells the flight was safe but i spent appr. 3hrs in customs taking care of the paperwork.this long wait caused us to miss our flight an did not get on another flight until 4:30pm our flight was schedule to land in chicago at 3:15pm. i got to chicago at 7:30pm and one of our bags didn't made it on the flight. we were told we will recieve the bag tomorrow. i am home now thawing out. i got here at 11pm to find a pleasant surprise. the house is spotless like the way i left it in february and hubby did some major repairs. he redo the bathroom and the windows were replaced. i was very surprised, now on the my other projects.

Wow sorry to hear u had trouble, but u finally made it home so just relax today and thaw out ok chat with you later. Oh and welcome to U.S.A my friend.

thanks nells. we finally got the piece of luggage only to find that it is completely destroyed. the bottom was torn out and they used baggage tape to keep it together. i had a little travel purse in the side of my bag and it's gone because the area is completely torn away. it must have fell out in the cargo space.

what in the world! who did you fly with?

american airlines. i thought the tape was for identification of the airline but they destroyed my bag. first it was place on another flight now it's going on a oneway trip to the dumpster

Ok thks. What's in the envelope?

shanette u too fass

Timeline

So sorry to hear this..did you lose your important travel papers?

no just some toiletries and my favorite makeup :angry:

Timeline

Goodmorning and afternoon everyone...Shaunsgal you won't see anything on DHL website until DHL actually has it which is stupid in my opinion...and in the big brown envelope it has his medical records,police record and all that other stuff...he can't open it though...it has to remain close when he gives it to Customs...

NVC Journey Total days: 75

04.09.2008: Case# assigned

05.12.2008: DS230 Entered into System

06.18.2008: Case Complete (So upset that it took this long 37days)

US Embassy:

10.29.2008: Interview Date Assigned

11.17.2008: Medical Appointment

12.03.2008: Interview Date (FINALLY!!!)**APPROVED**

12.08.2008: Visa Delivered

12.21.2008: POE JFK

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Quote of the day:

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any #######, be ready to receive a ton of shyt.'

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline
Jakeswife, file a claim with them - Delta broke my suitcase, I filed a claim and they paid promptly - others, not so quick, lol - but they still paid!

that came to mind. i want to see my hubby's reaction when he sees it. :o

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Timeline

So sorry to hear this..did you lose your important travel papers?

no just some toiletries and my favorite makeup :angry:

I know u are mad cause makeup isn't cheap do like sus suggest make them pay

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
Quote of the day:

'Whatever you give a woman, she will make greater. If you give her sperm, she'll give you a baby. If you give her a house, she'll give you a home. If you give her groceries, she'll give you a meal. If you give her a smile, she'll give you her heart. She multiplies and enlarges what is given to her. So, if you give her any #######, be ready to receive a ton of shyt.'

Amen Sistah! I love that quote.

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi All,

Quick update. I emailed the counsular directly yesterday and my SO got a call this morning to bring the I134 on Friday. I told him not to leave the embassy til he pays DHL and gives them his passport. Anyway, Thanks All for Your Concern. It Meant a lot to me!

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Timeline

JAKE..MI GLAD YUH GET DI BAG INSTEAD LOST COMPLETLY like mine wid all a mi pickney clothes..and mi did affi buy baggie fi wear cause mi couldn't even get the bags mi check on..nada nuttin..and all dem gimme is $366..bout mi neva ave no receipt..wah di #### mi a save receipt fah if mi no intend fi lose a bag...all now mi woulda like fi know weh did bag just disappear to

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Jakeswife, file a claim with them - Delta broke my suitcase, I filed a claim and they paid promptly - others, not so quick, lol - but they still paid!

that came to mind. i want to see my hubby's reaction when he sees it. :o

If you need help, PM me - I feel like I have become the damaged luggage dispute queen, lol - My friend just won a small claims against an airline for it -

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

JAKE..MI GLAD YUH GET DI BAG INSTEAD LOST COMPLETLY like mine wid all a mi pickney clothes..and mi did affi buy baggie fi wear cause mi couldn't even get the bags mi check on..nada nuttin..and all dem gimme is $366..bout mi neva ave no receipt..wah di #### mi a save receipt fah if mi no intend fi lose a bag...all now mi woulda like fi know weh did bag just disappear to

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.