SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

wapen..everybody a tek hiatus ... :whistle: it ok mi wi chat to miself

not even KK no deh here..and we know she always around :lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ooo noooo Island..wow..how the heck did that happen? They took 2wks to charge my card once and I ended up over drawing b/c the charge was not on my pending list anymore...so i had to run go deposit money..I hate that ish..2 wks to post a charge..

soooo sorry..and u just missed their sale from last week..my gosh

Did u guys sign up for 7th heaven

They are saying I clicked on the wu option but I know I didn't - especially since I entered all my cc information which it took!! I had bought my ticket on the last day of the sale too.

I have 7th heaven but not the credit card.

I need Lawny's boat........

Oh my God, Island, I would be flipping out! What are your dates again?

I HAVE to be there for the 22nd. I was looking at the 21st to 26th.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: Timeline

Wow sorry to hear that islandwoman hope u find a deal soon.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Good A.M.

I think I remember a while back reading something about DHL. I'm trying to track the visa from the embassy; is it true that it doesn't show up on DHL's website until they actually have it? I think Portland Angel was having some issues with it? Any suggestions??????/

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Timeline
Jakeswife have a safe flight.

thanks nells the flight was safe but i spent appr. 3hrs in customs taking care of the paperwork.this long wait caused us to miss our flight an did not get on another flight until 4:30pm our flight was schedule to land in chicago at 3:15pm. i got to chicago at 7:30pm and one of our bags didn't made it on the flight. we were told we will recieve the bag tomorrow. i am home now thawing out. i got here at 11pm to find a pleasant surprise. the house is spotless like the way i left it in february and hubby did some major repairs. he redo the bathroom and the windows were replaced. i was very surprised, now on the my other projects.

Wow sorry to hear u had trouble, but u finally made it home so just relax today and thaw out ok chat with you later. Oh and welcome to U.S.A my friend.

thanks nells. we finally got the piece of luggage only to find that it is completely destroyed. the bottom was torn out and they used baggage tape to keep it together. i had a little travel purse in the side of my bag and it's gone because the area is completely torn away. it must have fell out in the cargo space.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
So educate me a likkle...what's Rebel Salute??

Rebel Salute is by far one of the best reggae shows that I have ever been to - it's in the hills of St. Elizabeth and is an all night show put on by Tony Rebel - so many people and such a nice vibe, except for the cold! I think it's January 16th this year.

I'm going to just miss it!! That was poor planning on my part......

I am glad I am not the only one that plans trips around AUNT FLO!

I just had the same thought!!! I count the days before I buy the ticket.

I do the same thing. I am planning a trip to the Bahamas around Aunt Flo. My husband was like, "I don't care if you're "sick" or not, we don't have to have sex on the trip. I tried to explain to him that I don't care about not having sex, it's about me feeling like ####### while I'm down there. I typically have really bad cramps, am really irritable, and have awful backaches. I want to be able to enjoy myself down there, and I want him to have a good time as well. And trust me HE will NOT be enjoying himself if I am not enjoying myself! :lol:

Man I know this feeling. It is difficult to deal with cramps and not be able to soak in a long hot bath for me.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good A.M.

I think I remember a while back reading something about DHL. I'm trying to track the visa from the embassy; is it true that it doesn't show up on DHL's website until they actually have it? I think Portland Angel was having some issues with it? Any suggestions??????/

ShaNette, make sure your SO gets his passport and the envelope - They didn't give Portland's SO the envelope, and they had a nightmare getting it, and he had problems when he arrived.

Jakeswife, sorry to hear about the luggage drama - I have luggage issues all the time, I swear, I buy a new set every other trip!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

thanks nells the flight was safe but i spent appr. 3hrs in customs taking care of the paperwork.this long wait caused us to miss our flight an did not get on another flight until 4:30pm our flight was schedule to land in chicago at 3:15pm. i got to chicago at 7:30pm and one of our bags didn't made it on the flight. we were told we will recieve the bag tomorrow. i am home now thawing out. i got here at 11pm to find a pleasant surprise. the house is spotless like the way i left it in february and hubby did some major repairs. he redo the bathroom and the windows were replaced. i was very surprised, now on the my other projects.

Wow sorry to hear u had trouble, but u finally made it home so just relax today and thaw out ok chat with you later. Oh and welcome to U.S.A my friend.

thanks nells. we finally got the piece of luggage only to find that it is completely destroyed. the bottom was torn out and they used baggage tape to keep it together. i had a little travel purse in the side of my bag and it's gone because the area is completely torn away. it must have fell out in the cargo space.

what in the world! who did you fly with?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So sorry to hear this..did you lose your important travel papers?

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline
Anyone else see the video of George Bush getting the shoe thrown at him? I thought they were joking when I heard it on the radio. Steve said JA is all a buzz about it! :jest:

I bet! And I bet they all wish the guy had made contact (like I did)! :devil:

Yeah it was his last visit to Iraq, they have the guy in custody still.

I imagine they're taking it very seriously. I'd almost venture to say that the guy risked his own life in doing that. Not so long ago he would've (literally) lost his head over that one! I hope somehow he gets off lightly although I wouldn't bet on it. At least he can know that much of the world is applauding his efforts! Just too damn bad that Bush was so good at ducking that first one and had the other guy block for him on the second! :whistle:

Seriously? He is still our president. That man still disrespected the leader of our country...in essence perhaps that means our country as a whole.

I dont hope he gets off lightly. I dont want him dead..but that is a huge sign of disrespect

Well, no disrespect to you for your opinions but YES, seriously! The current leader of our country does not deserve any respect in my opinion. He has put our country into monumental debt, is responsible for the deaths of thousands of people and has created animosity from hundreds of nations with his foreign policies (not to mention his last-minute 'midnite regulations' that he snuck under the radar doing damage to any gains made to protect the environment). If Bush had shown respect for his constituents and other nations, he wouldn't have been shown a lack of it. The reporter is a hero to many for the courage he showed despite the potential consequences.

well said ells i could not have said it any better. i am sure alot of people feel that way too

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.