SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hi Guys,

My saga continues. After sending my I134 to the embassy twice (they did not receive it even though I have a confirmation of receipt), I sent another one to my SO to personally take it to them and emailed them to ask for date to bring it in. I just received an email with an appt date of Jan 26, 2009, 1:30. Am I wrong to be infuriarated? My interview was Nov. 12. How much more torture do they want me to endure?

I wonder what would happen if he just stopped by and told the guards that he had an appointment to drop the stuff off. Someone help me out here - when they give you a time for dropoff, do they actually have your name on a list? I would be flipping mad to Shaunsgal!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good morning. Whare have all the yardies gone?????Where, oh where is everybody? I guess you all are busy getting ready for xmas. I am just not feeling it this year. I am trying to get in the mood but it is not happening.

I hope you all have a wonderful and productive day.

I agree with u! Just doing it for the kids :blush:

me either, and I dont have any kids so it isnt much to me at all.

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
Hi Clairey... its dead today. Where is everyone :angry:

Girl, I am fine. How is the pregnancy going? How is the weather where you are? I went out without an overcoat yesterday then it rained and got cold in the afternoon.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
So educate me a likkle...what's Rebel Salute??

Rebel Salute is by far one of the best reggae shows that I have ever been to - it's in the hills of St. Elizabeth and is an all night show put on by Tony Rebel - so many people and such a nice vibe, except for the cold! I think it's January 16th this year.

I'm going to just miss it!! That was poor planning on my part......

I am glad I am not the only one that plans trips around AUNT FLO!

I just had the same thought!!! I count the days before I buy the ticket.

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Girl, I am fine. How is the pregnancy going? How is the weather where you are? I went out without an overcoat yesterday then it rained and got cold in the afternoon.

I am doing good today :dance: . We had a snow storm last nite. Let me say that I took my sweet lil time to come to work today :blush: It is a mess out there. Icy, snowcovered roads. 9 more days till hubby comes back :dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Good morning. Whare have all the yardies gone?????Where, oh where is everybody? I guess you all are busy getting ready for xmas. I am just not feeling it this year. I am trying to get in the mood but it is not happening.

Same way Claire - I'm only trying because of my kids. Otherwise I just want the month over with.

I am doing good today :dance: . We had a snow storm last nite. Let me say that I took my sweet lil time to come to work today :blush: It is a mess out there. Icy, snowcovered roads. 9 more days till hubby comes back :dance:

We got same storm 1luv. I had to shovel a pathway in order to get out the driveway - daymn snow plow blocks me in all the time. Looks like that's what I will be doing tonight. Winter is here........ :crying:

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Same way Claire - I'm only trying because of my kids. Otherwise I just want the month over with.

We got same storm 1luv. I had to shovel a pathway in order to get out the driveway - daymn snow plow blocks me in all the time. Looks like that's what I will be doing tonight. Winter is here........ :crying:

where do u live?

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

Rebel Salute is by far one of the best reggae shows that I have ever been to - it's in the hills of St. Elizabeth and is an all night show put on by Tony Rebel - so many people and such a nice vibe, except for the cold! I think it's January 16th this year.

Mine too - but to work the vacation scam that I have for this trip, there was no way to do Rebel Salute!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Timeline

Good Morning everyone, its a messy day here in Chicago.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

I am glad I am not the only one that plans trips around AUNT FLO!

I just had the same thought!!! I count the days before I buy the ticket.

I do the same thing. I am planning a trip to the Bahamas around Aunt Flo. My husband was like, "I don't care if you're "sick" or not, we don't have to have sex on the trip. I tried to explain to him that I don't care about not having sex, it's about me feeling like ####### while I'm down there. I typically have really bad cramps, am really irritable, and have awful backaches. I want to be able to enjoy myself down there, and I want him to have a good time as well. And trust me HE will NOT be enjoying himself if I am not enjoying myself! :lol:

4ABAm4.png

Removing Conditions:

10/27/11: Petition mailed to VSC

10/28/11: Package received and signed for by Renaud

10/31/11: NOA1

Timeline
I do the same thing. I am planning a trip to the Bahamas around Aunt Flo. My husband was like, "I don't care if you're "sick" or not, we don't have to have sex on the trip. I tried to explain to him that I don't care about not having sex, it's about me feeling like ####### while I'm down there. I typically have really bad cramps, am really irritable, and have awful backaches. I want to be able to enjoy myself down there, and I want him to have a good time as well. And trust me HE will NOT be enjoying himself if I am not enjoying myself! :lol:

I try to do the same thing - Unfortunately, this trip might not work as planned, because Auntie should be arriving any day, and no signs yet! I was hoping it would be done before - but it might cut into the first few days - So I guess DJ won't be complaining too badly that I want to go out and see TOK and not stay in bed all night, lol!

I can't take the pill, so I am stuck dealing with nature's schedule!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Timeline

OMG!!! I want to cry......I just tried to print my itinery for my flight in January and nothing comes up. I called Air Jamaica and they tell me I don't have an active reservation because it was supposed to be paid for at a Western Union within 24 hrs. I was like no way, I entered all my credit card information. Low and behold - no charge on my credit card either..........

I sure hope they have a x-mas sale.......tickets are over $500....... :crying::crying:

Timeline

ooo noooo Island..wow..how the heck did that happen? They took 2wks to charge my card once and I ended up over drawing b/c the charge was not on my pending list anymore...so i had to run go deposit money..I hate that ish..2 wks to post a charge..

soooo sorry..and u just missed their sale from last week..my gosh

Did u guys sign up for 7th heaven

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.