SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Oh yes, I saw that afterwards lol. Yes, we were approved. I don't think its set in yet but Thank the Lord

Honesty is the best policy but never use honesty as an excuse to be hurtful.

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Oh yes, I saw that afterwards lol. Yes, we were approved. I don't think its set in yet but Thank the Lord

CONGRATS Netty!!! :dance::dance: How fast is your Honey going to come after he gets his visa??

Gill

06/08/08- Married my best friend!

AOS/EAD/AP Applications

12/08/08- Package mailed

12/11/08- Package received at USCIS Chicago lockbox

12/19/08- Check cashed by USCIS

12/27/08-Biometrics appt letter recieved

01/05/09- CRIS email notification-I-485 Case transferred to CSC

01/06/09- Biometrics complete

03/02/09- AP received via USPS

03/05/09- EAD received via USPS

04/27/09- Received CRIS email - Green Card has been ordered on 4/25/09- Petition Approved!!

04/28/09- Received CRIS email 'Welcome Letter' mailed

05/04/2009- Conditional 2 year Green Card received

CF906-K_lg.jpgA heart that loves is 'Forever Young'!CF906-G_lg.jpg

Who JAH bless..no man can curse!!

Another Proud Jamaican Lioness in a wonderful relationship with her Powerful Jamaican Lion!

I'm not sure. I wanted him to be here by at least New Years, but tix are ugly. Plus I'm trying to get him to go through JFK and thats apparently not an easy task unless I want to pay over $650 for a one-way tix!!!!! If that doesn't work out then I just have him come after the holidays. Then again I just got a $2 today raise so who knows maybe I can carry us for a few more months so he wouldn't need to go through JFK. I don't know so many thoughts are racing through my mind. I'm an over-thinker.

Edited by ShaNette

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey everyone! Just dropping in while on lunch. I'm in a training class all day at the job...Thank God for coffee! :blush:

Congrats Wakey - I see you got your EAD card!! It he out hitting the streets today?

Yep..He is so excited. He was dancing around the kitchen last night yelling bullet bullet. My man is happy and proud ya'll and that makes me so happy and ready for the additional affects of surge in testosterone :devil::devil:

LOL - take one for the team Wakey. :luv:

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm not sure. I wanted him to be here by at least New Years, but tix are ugly. Plus I'm trying to get him to go through JFK and thats apparently not an easy task unless I want to pay over $650 for a one-way tix!!!!! If that doesn't work out then I just have him come after the holidays. Then again I just got a $2 today raise so who knows maybe I can carry us for a few more months so he wouldn't need to go through JFK. I don't know so many thoughts are racing through my mind. I'm an over-thinker.

Sounds like me...I am an over thinker and also want to try to get Steve here through JFK when our time comes! Good luck, keep searching for the tix, and pray on it. I will pray for you too!

event.png

Thanks LadyD, I found one for $401 leaving 1/12. The bad thing is its partly on Air Jamaica and they love to mess up something for a traveler rather its a late flight, lost luggage or whatever else but I like that price so I'm about to snag it. SO just called and was like "Baby you can't get one sooner?" I'm thinking no this is my last month of being a single parent so I'm still broke and if that means waiting then hey :rolleyes: I just said sweet nothings to him to remind him that we soon be together

1vOEm7.png

NbWqm7.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Afternoon Yardies!

I didnt know u were in Cali Ells! I am too and it was ridiculously cold today! Very rainy and windy and freezing!! I couldnt believe it! And then the light rail broke down so I had to wait in the rain all morning at the station freezing my butt off.

Yep! San Francisco to be exact. It feels like Tahoe here for cryin out loud! I'm wearing gloves in the office. I don't think I could manage like you yardies on the East Coast & northeast!

Anyone else see the video of George Bush getting the shoe thrown at him? I thought they were joking when I heard it on the radio. Steve said JA is all a buzz about it! :jest:

I bet! And I bet they all wish the guy had made contact (like I did)! :devil:

Yeah it was his last visit to Iraq, they have the guy in custody still.

I imagine they're taking it very seriously. I'd almost venture to say that the guy risked his own life in doing that. Not so long ago he would've (literally) lost his head over that one! I hope somehow he gets off lightly although I wouldn't bet on it. At least he can know that much of the world is applauding his efforts! Just too damn bad that Bush was so good at ducking that first one and had the other guy block for him on the second! :whistle:

So its snowing here, my baby ran to the closet and got his coat and went outside like a big kid! asking if I am not coming! hell nah!

:rofl::rofl: That is just too cute! I can't wait for the day I take my honey up to the snow and get to see his reaction.

Good Morning:

For anyway that cares ;)........

APPROVED, THANK GOD!!!!! I wrote a review that goes into more detail

Congrats ShaNette!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Where I would be for NYE if I was willing to drop $150:

http://sanfrancisco.going.com/event-476883...ssureTurbulence

It is open bar ALL night...I would get my moneys worth.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Shanette!

So we finally got our package from FedEX, how about they cut the envelope open and put a yellow sticker on it that it was open by fedex for security reasons. Its not a big opening cause you still cant get the stuff out but its enough to peek in and see that's paper! so tomorrow morning we will go back to the airport and see what happens.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

Hi Guys,

My saga continues. After sending my I134 to the embassy twice (they did not receive it even though I have a confirmation of receipt), I sent another one to my SO to personally take it to them and emailed them to ask for date to bring it in. I just received an email with an appt date of Jan 26, 2009, 1:30. Am I wrong to be infuriarated? My interview was Nov. 12. How much more torture do they want me to endure?

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Anyone else see the video of George Bush getting the shoe thrown at him? I thought they were joking when I heard it on the radio. Steve said JA is all a buzz about it! :jest:

I bet! And I bet they all wish the guy had made contact (like I did)! :devil:

Yeah it was his last visit to Iraq, they have the guy in custody still.

I imagine they're taking it very seriously. I'd almost venture to say that the guy risked his own life in doing that. Not so long ago he would've (literally) lost his head over that one! I hope somehow he gets off lightly although I wouldn't bet on it. At least he can know that much of the world is applauding his efforts! Just too damn bad that Bush was so good at ducking that first one and had the other guy block for him on the second! :whistle:

Seriously? He is still our president. That man still disrespected the leader of our country...in essence perhaps that means our country as a whole.

I dont hope he gets off lightly. I dont want him dead..but that is a huge sign of disrespect

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.