SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all. How is everyone doing today. It sure is quiet in here. Has anyone heard from Honeychild? I miss her. I thought she would have gotten over the little tiff she had with the thread and gotten back on. I wonder if she is ok. Anyway, I still not back to work, hopefully I will try and go back tomorrow. All my tests are negative, so whatever was going on in my abdomen has resolved on its own.

Today I am babysitting my friend's 4 yo twin boys while she goes to work a navy funeral as one of their officers.

It sure has been quiet in here lately. I guess everyone is busy doing their xmas shopping.

I hope everyone have a wonderful and productive day.

I was just wondering about her too. Honey we miss you. :crying:

She's doing good - said to tell everyone she said hello.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

Okay...Ladies; I had to call the fashion police out this weekend when we went to a function I've never seen my husband laugh so hard

Rules

1) If you're a size 13 shoe do try and squeeze it into a size 9 1/2 or 10 or 11 1/2 it naw go wurk

2) It's 30 degrees outside dat mean no more sandals especially if 4 inches of your feet are hanging off the back of the sandal

a. if you feet looks like they've been kicking a bag of flour or cement blocks, please, please use the ENTIRE jar of VASELINE before attempting to show them off...you can't hide ASH underneath sockings (sarry)....

and;

3) Please...please...please you cannot wear pink stockings with red shoes or blue stockings with pink shoes or yellow stockings with black, blue or orange shoes...just don't mix it up AND ONE MORE THING...

If you're going to have your back out...PLEASE LOTION IT...I wanted to draw a happy face on the ladie's back that was sitting in front of us.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Okay...Ladies; I had to call the fashion police out this weekend when we went to a function I've never seen my husband laugh so hard

Rules

1) If you're a size 13 shoe do try and squeeze it into a size 9 1/2 or 10 or 11 1/2 it naw go wurk

2) It's 30 degrees outside dat mean no more sandals especially if 4 inches of your feet are hanging off the back of the sandal

a. if you feet looks like they've been kicking a bag of flour or cement blocks, please, please use the ENTIRE jar of VASELINE before attempting to show them off...you can't hide ASH underneath sockings (sarry)....

and;

3) Please...please...please you cannot wear pink stockings with red shoes or blue stockings with pink shoes or yellow stockings with black, blue or orange shoes...just don't mix it up AND ONE MORE THING...

If you're going to have your back out...PLEASE LOTION IT...I wanted to draw a happy face on the ladie's back that was sitting in front of us.

:rofl::rofl::rofl: YU RASS LAWNY....MI GONE................ :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Gal u good. :rofl::rofl:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline
Hey CLaire I am a cna for hospice.

Sounds good. I want to work with hospice too. I applied this past summer but I did not have enough time to do the orientation. I am on a track now so I know the days I will be working and only one weekend per month now so I can schedule myself with them.

so how the fruit cake going?

Who making fruitcake? (looking around)

When I was in Brooklyn over the TG holidays, Mike called me and asked me to buy fruits and Red Label wine. I asked him waht for and he says he is going to make fruit cake :whistle::whistle:

well claire you can take the man out of jamaica but you can't take jamaica out of the man. fruit cake is a traditional christmas dessert. you can't celebrate xmas in jamaica without fruitcake with red label wine.

I know girl, but Me nah pramise nobady sey me a go duh nuh baking. I was born in Ja so I know. You know when you come to America, the tradition is just not the same. Christmas is so different here. You are going to miss the Ja tradition ot else plan to go home for xmas sometimes.

When you say yuh can tek deh man outa Ja but yuh caan tek Ja outa de man, me jus laugh. Mike just got here a couple of months ago and bwoy, do i get reminders of home. :lol::lol:

Hey Ryon and IW...how are you ladies doing? I getting ready to leave work as soon as my relief comes.

hahahaaa..woooieee..mi just affi laugh mi can just si yuh now a tell Mike yuh nah bake a rass...mi a bake this yr usually a mi and mi modda but she a work xmas this yr..

Jakes we a plan fi end a Summer next yr..so wah we a go do is buy wi tix wid wi tax refund :) and then save fi wi trip so even if wi no have too much spending money we a go:)

Hey Nells...how r u?

Potland..how di baxide u end up a NJ..how long yuh live yah so now :rofl: yuh freighten the man wid all dem baxide tolls :):bonk::lol:

Girl, I told him from the day we started this relationship that I have no business in the kitchen. He loves to cook and bake so that is all on him. He invited his sister and husband from PA for xmas even though I told him I was scheduled to work. He is going to make xmas dinner :wacko::wacko:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Rules

and;

Tap tell lie pan deh people dem :rofl::rofl::rofl::crying::crying:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Rules

and;

What's up Claire,

Marcel said he can't go out with me no more. He told me to sit on my hands...girl, you know you would have been tempted too to draw a happy face.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

tep aff a mi name

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Morning all. How is everyone doing today. It sure is quiet in here. Has anyone heard from Honeychild? I miss her. I thought she would have gotten over the little tiff she had with the thread and gotten back on. I wonder if she is ok. Anyway, I still not back to work, hopefully I will try and go back tomorrow. All my tests are negative, so whatever was going on in my abdomen has resolved on its own.

Today I am babysitting my friend's 4 yo twin boys while she goes to work a navy funeral as one of their officers.

It sure has been quiet in here lately. I guess everyone is busy doing their xmas shopping.

I hope everyone have a wonderful and productive day.

I was just wondering about her too. Honey we miss you. :crying:

Tell her I said she has to come and tell us herself...Tell her remember when she pulled me back from the brink of No more VJ..Well the same goes to her. Gi ya rass pon di thread mi gal!

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Timeline

Rules

and;

Lawny....OMG where were you where women were dressed like this?

Sis and I saw a few people out with sandals and coats on this weekend too. Dis mi cyaint undastand.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Rules

and;

Sis and I saw a few people out with sandals and coats on this weekend too. Dis mi cyaint undastand.

hahaha. I am guilty. I wore flip flops all weekend. LOVE IT!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Rules

and;

Wedding reception/vow renewal and trust me I was not the only one that noticed and she was looking fierce hair, nails and dress was as FLY as could be...I told my hubby I was going to use the vaseline I had in my bag and rub it on her back (yeah, I know I'm bad)....

tep aff a mi name

Timeline

Tell her I said she has to come and tell us herself...Tell her remember when she pulled me back from the brink of No more VJ..Well the same goes to her. Gi ya rass pon di thread mi gal!

Send her a PM Wakey and straighten her out. She naw listen to mi...

Rules

and;

WTH - did you guys have a heat wave or something? It was rass cold up here with ice everywhere. Most people around don't have any power.

Alright yardies - I can't find the posts of the cheap guesthouses or hotels around Kingston area.....the ones posted in the thread are over a $100 a night. Mi too cheap for dat.....

Edited by Islandwoman

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Rules

and;

were your likkle ticky toes cold or does di rest ei di body being warm tek di mind off dis

Rules

and;

Wedding reception/vow renewal and trust me I was not the only one that noticed and she was looking fierce hair, nails and dress was as FLY as could be...I told my hubby I was going to use the vaseline I had in my bag and rub it on her back (yeah, I know I'm bad)....

Oh my God Lawny..you making me spit out my coffee. I bet when she got home and saw the ash she was mortified.....Why do you walk around with Vaseline..ready to whip ei out fi fight :rofl::rofl:

Timeline
Alright yardies - I can't find the posts of the cheap guesthouses or hotels around Kingston area.....the ones posted in the thread are over a $100 a night. Mi too cheap for dat.....

There were some in the thread Marlita started

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...amp;hl=kingston

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

luv..yuh hubby figet dem tings dere happen a JA..u cyaan figret my girl...

Lawny tap tell so much rass lie :rofl:

Mi is a witness to nuff ppl close wah get tief..u know nuffi mek nite ketch yuh tings dem pon di line

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.