SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Sorry to hear the foolishness Jake...some ppl I tell yah..and yuh right I bet if the shoe was on the other foot she probably wouldn't even go on here Miami trip...cho..yes it a go cost her more cause now the US $ is like 75 to 1....unfair.

Yea girl soak up all a di sun fi u and mi :)...can't wait to purchase our JA tickets

Hello all

kimmy when u coming to jam?

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Timeline

I have a question if i buy a unlock phone do it matter if its at&t or tmobile

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

I have a question if i buy a unlock phone do it matter if its at&t or tmobile

No, it doesn't matter, only that it takes a sim card and that it is unlock.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey CLaire I am a cna for hospice.

Sounds good. I want to work with hospice too. I applied this past summer but I did not have enough time to do the orientation. I am on a track now so I know the days I will be working and only one weekend per month now so I can schedule myself with them.

so how the fruit cake going?

Who making fruitcake? (looking around)

When I was in Brooklyn over the TG holidays, Mike called me and asked me to buy fruits and Red Label wine. I asked him waht for and he says he is going to make fruit cake :whistle::whistle:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Sounds good. I want to work with hospice too. I applied this past summer but I did not have enough time to do the orientation. I am on a track now so I know the days I will be working and only one weekend per month now so I can schedule myself with them.

When I was in Brooklyn over the TG holidays, Mike called me and asked me to buy fruits and Red Label wine. I asked him waht for and he says he is going to make fruit cake :whistle::whistle:

well claire you can take the man out of jamaica but you can't take jamaica out of the man. fruit cake is a traditional christmas dessert. you can't celebrate xmas in jamaica without fruitcake with red label wine.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well claire you can take the man out of jamaica but you can't take jamaica out of the man. fruit cake is a traditional christmas dessert. you can't celebrate xmas in jamaica without fruitcake with red label wine.

I know girl, but Me nah pramise nobady sey me a go duh nuh baking. I was born in Ja so I know. You know when you come to America, the tradition is just not the same. Christmas is so different here. You are going to miss the Ja tradition ot else plan to go home for xmas sometimes.

When you say yuh can tek deh man outa Ja but yuh caan tek Ja outa de man, me jus laugh. Mike just got here a couple of months ago and bwoy, do i get reminders of home. :lol::lol:

Hey Ryon and IW...how are you ladies doing? I getting ready to leave work as soon as my relief comes.

Edited by clairern

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hey yall, How is everyone doing?

Jakeswife, I am a bit late but congrats.

Me and Anonthy bummed around all day this is the first day we had nothing to do since he arrived, no one to call nowhere to go so it was good. He drove to Manhattan last night then I got him lost coming home so we ended up in NJ had to drive across the GW bridge. He has done very well with the driving he only complaint about all the toll. Which I dont blame him its crazy!

Hey IW!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline
Hey yall, How is everyone doing?

Jakeswife, I am a bit late but congrats.

Me and Anonthy bummed around all day this is the first day we had nothing to do since he arrived, no one to call nowhere to go so it was good. He drove to Manhattan last night then I got him lost coming home so we ended up in NJ had to drive across the GW bridge. He has done very well with the driving he only complaint about all the toll. Which I dont blame him its crazy!

Hey IW!

hey portland you finally come up for air today.

Timeline

I know girl, but Me nah pramise nobady sey me a go duh nuh baking. I was born in Ja so I know. You know when you come to America, the tradition is just not the same. Christmas is so different here. You are going to miss the Ja tradition ot else plan to go home for xmas sometimes.

When you say yuh can tek deh man outa Ja but yuh caan tek Ja outa de man, me jus laugh. Mike just got here a couple of months ago and bwoy, do i get reminders of home. :lol::lol:

Hey Ryon and IW...how are you ladies doing? I getting ready to leave work as soon as my relief comes.

hahahaaa..woooieee..mi just affi laugh mi can just si yuh now a tell Mike yuh nah bake a rass...mi a bake this yr usually a mi and mi modda but she a work xmas this yr..

Jakes we a plan fi end a Summer next yr..so wah we a go do is buy wi tix wid wi tax refund :) and then save fi wi trip so even if wi no have too much spending money we a go:)

Hey Nells...how r u?

Potland..how di baxide u end up a NJ..how long yuh live yah so now :rofl: yuh freighten the man wid all dem baxide tolls :):bonk::lol:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

hahahaaa..woooieee..mi just affi laugh mi can just si yuh now a tell Mike yuh nah bake a rass...mi a bake this yr usually a mi and mi modda but she a work xmas this yr..

Jakes we a plan fi end a Summer next yr..so wah we a go do is buy wi tix wid wi tax refund :) and then save fi wi trip so even if wi no have too much spending money we a go:)

Hey Nells...how r u?

Potland..how di baxide u end up a NJ..how long yuh live yah so now :rofl: yuh freighten the man wid all dem baxide tolls :):bonk::lol:

kimmy watch the post u soon haffi start thread 11

Edited by jakeswife

Filed: Timeline

Hey ladies;

jakeswife; if mi no tell u before u reach...welcome

gaane back a mi bed

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.