SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Jakewife, I know you are pissed right now, but shake it off and think about all that is waiting for you here in the US(Your husband). Now on to good news, you will be spending every night with your husband going forth. No more agruging over the phone, now it will be face to face. That in itself is a blessing. I don't know how anyone can win an agrument over the phone, its more like agreeing to dis-agree. Hint: phone sex can't replace the real thing. So now you can be real for real.

Good moring to everyone else down there.

my husband is here with me so he is sharing in the frustration. he thought she was shady before but this only confirms it. i am happy that i am finally going home but it doesn't take away from what she did. roxie i usually wins the arguments over the phone and we have not use the ""real thing"" since we have been together due to the back and forth. every night since wedneday we go to bed exhausted.but no worries we have all the time in the world now.

I totally agree with you. Now you have the rest of your lifetime to do the 'real thing' so there is no rush. I am enjoying Mike being here with me and not so much trying to over-exhaust myself with the every night thingee that we used to do initially :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
mornin shrewd can't wait to have your celebration.

hey jakeswife!

I was just catching up!

What funny questions she asked you.

Thanks for saying that. Sometimes I feel like I am just hoping for hope, ya know? hahaha

I am very discouraged that we did not get a January date. If we dont get one in February I might just go insane. The holidays are so much harder this year than I expected them to be. Our second married Christmas and still not living together. Blech!

But..look at you!!! You are coming home so soon!!! TOMORROW!!!!! (right?) You got your VISA back really quickly didnt you??

Shrewdie, look at it this way. When your hubby comes he will get hsi 10-year GC seeing that you have been married two years already. Less stress and expense. The Lord does not come when we want him to but he comes when he knows it is time for our reward. :thumbs:

Timeline
It's cold here in Maryland/Washington DC too. Well, Jakeswife at the end of the day it all will work itself out. But, in the mean time send us some of that nice hot weather you'll are having there in Jamaica.

roxie i am leaving it tomorrow so i am soaking up all i can get. so tough luck with you in the cold weather.jealous yet?

So how many cases are you bringing? What are you going to do with the stuff in your apartment when you leave?

Good moprning 1Luv, I hope you are feeling a lili better this morning. I just got off of the phone with my SIL who has informed me that she is pregnant. She was bragging about not haveing any morning sickness, I just told her to wait. BTW she is 40 years of age, she will be feeling this pregnancy.

morning( early afternoon) all .....

Good mornin (early afternoon ) to you too. How is it in ATL today?

I am just nauseous. And the smell of meat triggers me off :angry: . I slept on my belly last nite and I woke up with my belly paining me. I am okay now. Its really strange cause I am not showing yet and I cant even sleep on belly anymore.

Jakeswife, I am so happy for u :dance: . Well say thank God u are not coming to Canada its freaking COLD HERE :angry:

How cold is it??? :blink:

Filed: Timeline
mornin shrewd can't wait to have your celebration.

hey jakeswife!

I was just catching up!

What funny questions she asked you.

Thanks for saying that. Sometimes I feel like I am just hoping for hope, ya know? hahaha

I am very discouraged that we did not get a January date. If we dont get one in February I might just go insane. The holidays are so much harder this year than I expected them to be. Our second married Christmas and still not living together. Blech!

But..look at you!!! You are coming home so soon!!! TOMORROW!!!!! (right?) You got your VISA back really quickly didnt you??

Shrewdie, look at it this way. When your hubby comes he will get hsi 10-year GC seeing that you have been married two years already. Less stress and expense. The Lord does not come when we want him to but he comes when he knows it is time for our reward. :thumbs:

Amen!!!

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Hey JW and 1luv and I just see MsNelly down there (waving) . What is going on today? I am here at work about to go to lunch.

Edited by clairern

Hey JW and 1luv and I just see MsNelly down there (waving) . What is going on today? I am here at work about to go to lunch.

Hey Claire I was on call today so I am out seeing patients about to get me some lunch also.

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Timeline

Hi Everyone -

I am just popping on for a second, need to go finish my Christmas shopping but I would rather curl up on the couch today!

Jakeswife, sorry to hear about your landlord - seems to be a universal theme that so many of them suck - I wouldn't worry about cleaning your apartment or getting rid of stuff you don't want, I would just leave it as is and let her deal with it.

Hope everyone is having a good day - I need to get dressed or I will never get out of the house, lol

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
It's cold here in Maryland/Washington DC too. Well, Jakeswife at the end of the day it all will work itself out. But, in the mean time send us some of that nice hot weather you'll are having there in Jamaica.

roxie i am leaving it tomorrow so i am soaking up all i can get. so tough luck with you in the cold weather.jealous yet?

So how many cases are you bringing? What are you going to do with the stuff in your apartment when you leave?

Good moprning 1Luv, I hope you are feeling a lili better this morning. I just got off of the phone with my SIL who has informed me that she is pregnant. She was bragging about not haveing any morning sickness, I just told her to wait. BTW she is 40 years of age, she will be feeling this pregnancy.

I am just nauseous. And the smell of meat triggers me off :angry: . I slept on my belly last nite and I woke up with my belly paining me. I am okay now. Its really strange cause I am not showing yet and I cant even sleep on belly anymore.

Jakeswife, I am so happy for u :dance: . Well say thank God u are not coming to Canada its freaking COLD HERE :angry:

well i have a huge suitcase and a carry on. i didn't have alot of stuff like appliances but i have alot of clothes and other fandangles. trust me i could not do this alone.

Edited by jakeswife

Timeline

hey claire. i am doing ok i am about to leave because hubby is getting hungry and being a little antsy.

Timeline
Hi Everyone -

I am just popping on for a second, need to go finish my Christmas shopping but I would rather curl up on the couch today!

Jakeswife, sorry to hear about your landlord - seems to be a universal theme that so many of them suck - I wouldn't worry about cleaning your apartment or getting rid of stuff you don't want, I would just leave it as is and let her deal with it.

Hope everyone is having a good day - I need to get dressed or I will never get out of the house, lol

hey sus thanks. i already did a little brush up before i found out she was dogging me.

Timeline

Sorry to hear the foolishness Jake...some ppl I tell yah..and yuh right I bet if the shoe was on the other foot she probably wouldn't even go on here Miami trip...cho..yes it a go cost her more cause now the US $ is like 75 to 1....unfair.

Yea girl soak up all a di sun fi u and mi :)...can't wait to purchase our JA tickets

Hello all

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Hey Claire I was on call today so I am out seeing patients about to get me some lunch also.

What do you do? Visiting nurse?

well i have a huge suitcase and a carry on. i didn't have alot of stuff like appliances but i have alot of clothes and other fandangles. trust me i could not do this alone.

I was just thinking because your husband is there you could carry more than the allowable pieces :yes::yes:

Hey CLaire I am a cna for hospice.

Edited by MSNELLY

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.