• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good mornin happy weekend to everyone
Morning. How are you? How are Sanaa and hubby doing?
hey:) we doin good hubby home with baby n I'm at the hair salon. I'm scared when going to new stylist when scissors are involved! Ok why this guy hair longer than mine wit a perm in it n got it flat iron I aint ready for this. He lookin like snoop dog.

JALOVE - :lol: please tell me how your hair turned out. I am sure it looks nice.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
HI, Jakeswife how are you doing? Are you getting ready for your journey to US?

yes already pack and ready to go but i am leaving with a bitter taste in my mouth because of my landlords unscrupulous behaviour.

Timeline
Hey jakeswife, you ready for this cold weather.

i will have to live with it nells but i will never get use to it. u better prepare your hubby to expect the wrath of chicago's bitter cold

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes already pack and ready to go but i am leaving with a bitter taste in my mouth because of my landlords unscrupulous behaviour.

Good morning all. It is cold today isn't it? I saw Maine on the tv and it looks bad up there. I IW close to Maine? Has anyone heard from her.

Aren't you leaving tomorrow? What happen with the landlord. :angry:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: Timeline
Hey jakeswife, you ready for this cold weather.

i will have to live with it nells but i will never get use to it. u better prepare your hubby to expect the wrath of chicago's bitter cold

I know I tell him every day how its freezing here its nothing nice but I would take the cold over the snow anydaym

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Timeline

Good morning all. It is cold today isn't it? I saw Maine on the tv and it looks bad up there. I IW close to Maine? Has anyone heard from her.

Aren't you leaving tomorrow? What happen with the landlord. :angry:

well to make a long story short. my rent was due on the 7th of december. on the 1st i spoke wit her and ask her what would it cost me to stay an extra week taking the payment from my deposit. she told me that if i am staying for 10 days it will cost me $10,000 now my rent is $15,000 a month but i agree to go along with it. however, i advised her that i may stay less than 10 days and if so i will only pay for those days. she agreed. well she travelled to miami on thursday a day before i went to kingston so before she left i reminded her that i may leave before she return and she should leave the remainder of my deposit with the person in charge while she's away. she told me she will take care of it. when i returned from kingston on friday i ask to speak with her on her overseas phone and i was told that i will be able to on saturday. saturday morning i went to find out from the person in charge if the landlord left anything for me and the lady told me she is unaware. i was able to contact the landlord after being given the run around and now she is tellin me there is no money available and her plans to fly back to jamaica today was cancelled because she was bumped off the flight. now i am left without my deposit and her remedy is that i should contact her when i get home for her to send it to me. after the long convo we have she is now telling me all this. sorry it's a little long but i am pissed right now.

Hey Jakewife, I know you are pissed right now, but shake it off and think about all that is waiting for you here in the US(Your husband). Now on to good news, you will be spending every night with your husband going forth. No more agruging over the phone, now it will be face to face. That in itself is a blessing. I don't know how anyone can win an agrument over the phone, its more like agreeing to dis-agree. Hint: phone sex can't replace the real thing. So now you can be real for real.

Good moring to everyone else down there.

Good moprning 1Luv, I hope you are feeling a lili better this morning. I just got off of the phone with my SIL who has informed me that she is pregnant. She was bragging about not haveing any morning sickness, I just told her to wait. BTW she is 40 years of age, she will be feeling this pregnancy.

morning( early afternoon) all .....

Good mornin (early afternoon ) to you too. How is it in ATL today?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.