• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I'm off from the 25th and return on the 5th. This would normally be a time to head to Jamaica to enjoy the sun. :(

Me too. Damien and I both have that time off. Maybe you can drive to ATL with us :whistle:

Congrats Ton :dance: . I know Dave is sooooooo happy.

Timeline

Good mornin happy weekend to everyone

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Timeline
Morning. How are you? How are Sanaa and hubby doing?
hey:) we doin good hubby home with baby n I'm at the hair salon. I'm scared when going to new stylist when scissors are involved! Ok why this guy hair longer than mine wit a perm in it n got it flat iron I aint ready for this. He lookin like snoop dog.

K-1 2007

Mailed off Application April 27

Approved August 10

Interview Oct 16

Arrived NYC JFK Oct 27

AOS 2008

1/28 mailed AOS package

2/19 Case xfer to California Service Center

2/27 Biometrics 9AM Newark

3/14 APPLICATION FOR USCIS TRAVEL DOCUMENT approval notice sent

3/19 EAD approved/Card production ordered

6/12 AOS approved &Card producition ordered

6/12 Perm. Res. Card RCVD.

Naturalization 2017

Service Center :Dallas/Lewisville TX Lockbox

CIS Office :Oakland Park FL

Date Filed :3/13/17

NOA Date :3/20/17

Bio. Appt. :3/27/17

In Line for Interview: 4/18

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok fassness let me tell unnu mi business so that mi can't go back and fass in a unnu business.

ok the interview was scheduled for 9m . we went in at 8:30am. it was uneventful except for my heart beating out a mi chest. after my number was called i went to the pre screening area and have my fingerprints taken and hand in the documents requested. 45 minutes after we sat down my number was called for my interview. here goes

1. how did you meet ur husband?

2. why does he love me and vice versa?

3. what happen the same night after we met?

4. have i ever had problems with the law or immigration?

after i answered the questions she requested my husband passport and was blown away by the number of times he visited me whille i am here. the total is 7. that took the take and i recieved a iv paper to go to DHL counter.however my husband requested an earlier time for us to receive the visa. specifically on friday. his request was granted and we have the passport with the visa. i will be heading to chicago on monday.

roxie i got the BROWN ENVELOP and tre mi never bawl.

i will holla back but i am dying to fass.

Good to hear everything went well with your interview. Happy to hear that you have your visa in hand and will be coming up on Monday. You must be real special to have gotten your passport back that quickly. Welcome to the good ole US of A and I wish you both the best as you start this long life journey together. :dance:

Hey Claire I am at work at lunch at this moment, glad u feel better!!!!!!!!

Thanks, I just got home and is eating some chicken foot soup that I made yesterday. It is so good :thumbs:

chicken foot soup? :no: i'd be too scared to eat it

:lol::lol: Lawny luve talk bout wha she a eat so me start to. :lol: Sorry.... :luv:

Morning. How are you? How are Sanaa and hubby doing?
hey:) we doin good hubby home with baby n I'm at the hair salon. I'm scared when going to new stylist when scissors are involved! Ok why this guy hair longer than mine wit a perm in it n got it flat iron I aint ready for this. He lookin like snoop dog.

Yuh too dyam bad :rofl:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Well, I forgot to say good morning and just jumped right in a started replying to posts. So her goes...

GOOD MORNING ALLL!!!!!

So I received my secret santa gift in the mail yeaster day and all I can say is wow!! I just loooove what I got. Are we supposed to reveal who we received stuff from or are we supposed to wait until after christmas?

I hope my person likes what I sent them.

Well, I forgot to say good morning and just jumped right in a started replying to posts. So her goes...

GOOD MORNING ALLL!!!!!

So I received my secret santa gift in the mail yeaster day and all I can say is wow!! I just loooove what I got. Are we supposed to reveal who we received stuff from or are we supposed to wait until after christmas?

Yes please share.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

KK..u a mess :lol:

Ells...I heard that too when I log in..i just refreshed and it seem to correct itself...It was his 1st time..he was in California pretending to ski :lol:

thanks 1luv..how u feeling?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

GOOD MORNING ALLL!!!!!

Yes please share.

Before I do I want to know the rules because I do not want to get in trouble with the VJ yardie police. :angry:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.