SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
News Flash!!!!!

Executive Order: Closing of Executive Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government on Friday, December 26, 2008

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20081212-2.html

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Me wan one job there........Congrats!! You guys all enjoy the super long weekend!

Of course as I type this my son is in the other room with me. Don't know too many employers that let you bring your kids to work with you. Now my daughter, she's a chatty cathy - she goes to my girlfriends.

Morning all. How is everyone doing today. It sure is quiet in here. Has anyone heard from Honeychild? I miss her. I thought she would have gotten over the little tiff she had with the thread and gotten back on. I wonder if she is ok. Anyway, I still not back to work, hopefully I will try and go back tomorrow. All my tests are negative, so whatever was going on in my abdomen has resolved on its own.

Today I am babysitting my friend's 4 yo twin boys while she goes to work a navy funeral as one of their officers.

It sure has been quiet in here lately. I guess everyone is busy doing their xmas shopping.

I hope everyone have a wonderful and productive day.

I've talked to her - she is doing good.

Glad to see you are feeling better. Mike make it back from PA okay?

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
News Flash!!!!!

Executive Order: Closing of Executive Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government on Friday, December 26, 2008

Me wan one job there........Congrats!! You guys all enjoy the super long weekend!

Of course as I type this my son is in the other room with me. Don't know too many employers that let you bring your kids to work with you. Now my daughter, she's a chatty cathy - she goes to my girlfriends.

Morning all. How is everyone doing today. It sure is quiet in here. Has anyone heard from Honeychild? I miss her. I thought she would have gotten over the little tiff she had with the thread and gotten back on. I wonder if she is ok. Anyway, I still not back to work, hopefully I will try and go back tomorrow. All my tests are negative, so whatever was going on in my abdomen has resolved on its own.

Today I am babysitting my friend's 4 yo twin boys while she goes to work a navy funeral as one of their officers.

It sure has been quiet in here lately. I guess everyone is busy doing their xmas shopping.

Hey All :)

I just checked the USCIS website and saw the EAD and AP were APPROVED!........ :dance::dance:

I'm so thankful that we'll get those before the holidays. Looks like we can still go to JA next month if all works out.

K-1 Timeline

Oct.5th, 2007 - Filed I-129F VSC Express Mail

Oct.12th, 2007 - NOA1 Hardcopy

Dec.14th, 2007 - Rec'd No Impediment and extras of Birth Certif. by mail

Jan. 31st, 2008 - NOA2 Hardcopy sent out from VSC

Feb. 5th, 2008 - NVC Receives Our Case

Feb.7th, 2008 - Got KNG# and Hardcopy of NOA2 in the Mail

Feb. 26th, 2008 - Dropped off DS230 Part I, Rec'd Packet 3; Filed for Police Report

Feb. 28th, 2008 - Rec'd Email from Embassy that Interview scheduled

April 1st, 2008 - Interview @ 1:30pm- APPROVED!!!

May 20th, 2008 - U.S. Entry at JFK w/ work stamp

June 13th, 2008 - SS# Received

June 19th, 2008 - Started work w/ JFK EAD

August 11th, 2008 - Wedding

AOS Timeline

Oct. 3rd, 2008 - Submitted AOS/ EAD/ AP Packet

Oct. 6th, 2008 - AOS Packet Rec'd at USCIS Xpress Mail

Oct. 13th, 2008 - NOA1 Rec'd

Oct. 27th, 2008 - Case Trsf to CSC

Nov. 1st, 2008 - Biometrics Appt.

Dec. 10, 2008 - EAD/AP Approved

Dec. 17, 2008 - Received EAD/AP : )

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
News Flash!!!!!

You should all come where I work...they close on the 23rd and don't open back up until the 5th of January. :dance:

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I'm off from the 25th and return on the 5th. This would normally be a time to head to Jamaica to enjoy the sun. :(

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline

Morning/Afternoon Yardies!

Happy Friggin' Friday! This has been one of those work weeks where I'm so damn happy that it's almost over!

Hope everyone has had a better one than me.

Sus, you have got to take a stand my friend! Tell your family members you need some help before you break down....all that extra stress is not good for your health and it's bad enough trying to stay healthy this time a year without all the extra pressure you're dealing with! However, you are a good person for shouldering all you do and I believe you'll have your rewards one day! :innocent:

Kimmy, I tried to listen to your Cuz's music but there was some embedded rap music or something that I couldn't figure out how to make stop in order to hear HIS music! Anyone else have that problem? I wanted to listen, I really did! But I did look at his pictures and thought the ones of him in the snow were really cute. I don't know if that was his first time or not but it looked like he was really excited to be in it!

Okay, I forget what else I was gonna comment on but I'll go back and look!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Tell me about it SunRay!!! I miss Jamaica!!!

I get the 20th thru the 5th :dance:

I want to go to Jamaica so badly but we really need to save $$ for the interview

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

Congrats tnw!

Wow ladies! You are lucky getting that kinda time off for the holidays....I'm a state worker and we don't get anything close to that good! I had to take a vacation day to get Dec 26th off so I can visit my parents for Christmas. It's worth it but in a way sucks cause that's one less vaca day I have for my JA trip. We also get New Year's Day off but have to be back at work on Friday....no doubt that will be a totally unproductive day state-wide!! :whistle:

Timeline
I'm off from the 25th and return on the 5th. This would normally be a time to head to Jamaica to enjoy the sun. :(

So true Sunny...I want to go really bad but I am going to sit tight like Shrewdgal.

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline

So true Sunny...I want to go really bad but I am going to sit tight like Shrewdgal.

i will pray for ya! shew! Its a challenge, no?

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline

I was looking out our office window from my friend's cubicle while my lunch was heating and saw this idiot driver incapable of parallel parking. Well, the driver managed to get into the spot but not before slamming into the front bumper of the Mercedes behind her. Fortunately, he was actually IN the car and got out and made her give up her insurance info. I went out with my # on a sticky note and told him if he needed a witness I saw what happened. I'm sick of people parking like azzholes and not thinking anything of it! I've had it happen to me so I figured I'd lend a hand if this guy needed it. There, I did my good deed for today!

Timeline

This is the type of break i had at my last job. Its what helped me go to JA that one time when I met Evan and got to know him. My job just announced that they are gonna be closed the day before and after Christmas and New Years Day. So I get a 5 day weekend 2 weeks in a row. :dance::dance: I was already planning on not going to work those days anyway but at least everyone else is off too.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol, he doesn't sleep so it's hard. He's been having trouble sleeping at night for some reason. I tried to give him Unisom, but he said it doesn't help. :wacko:

Sunny Dwayne went through the same thing his first two months. Soon his spirit settled down as well as mine and he no longer needs the sleeping pills.

I hope so Wakey. What pills did he take? Congrats on the EAD ...

:dance: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :dance:

Tylenol PM or another over the counter sleeping pill.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.