SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Awakening, congratulations on getting the EAD card. That must be one more thing to be able to check off of you'll list.

Portland, I'm sorry to hear that you'll still have not resolved this issue, but I do agree with Clairrn, I would request to have it sent via DHL or FEDEX, A.S.A.P.

Everyday that your SO, doesn't have his passport in hand for valid ID purpose here in the USA, is a day of concern.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Along with the snowstorm brings an e-mail from the embassy:

Hello Tanya,

Raymond’s appointment is scheduled for January 22, 2009 @ 9AM.

:dance: I am glad you finally heard!!! At least someone around here got a January date :crying:

soon come shrewdy.. soon come :thumbs:

I'm going to bring you down with me in my suitcase. You just show up there and say "look now...I'm here - let's get talking and approving."

Haha, sounds like a plan Island :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Timeline
good nite ladies, am outtie..

i love movies..couldn't pick up the movie yaads and lita chat bout :secret: .. mi nuh ask ca mi nuh nosy.. :whistle::rofl::rofl:

love ya.. BE BLESSED

Twilight :)

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning all!

OK!! What di rass a gwaan ova desso!! Yall are WAAAY nicer than my parents. I swear I felt like a little slave child. I kid u not....I NEVER remeber my parents making my bed, or brushing my teeth. My hair they did...cause that was a hot mess of curls on my head otherwise. But before I could even reach the kitchen sink i was doing dishes! I pulled the dining room chair up to the sink stood in it and wash. Every friday it was thorough cleaning day. vacuum, dust, mop, clean, change sheets, wash clothes...etc for the WHOLE house...not just my room. This was me and my older sis. Every friday was throw down day with her cause i never wanted to do nothing and she thought i was lazy. The things yall say i would never have known parents did that for they kids....thought that stuff was only in the movies.

This is a very sore subject for me right now, lol - I am the middle child - When my Dad got sick, I moved back home to help and sold my condo - then I paid the mortgage for a long time - Now this week, my Mom had her knee surgery - My bloodclaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat younger brother said he can't come out to help either day this weekend (He lives in NYC) because he has work and shopping to do - My sister is going away for the weekend, which means I have 3 of my nephews Sat afternoon while my brother in law coaches the other's hockey, then I have to cook for all five of them, because my mother volunteered it and she's on crutches! Hello, I just finished finals, have chaos at work and am leaving early and coming in late bc of her surgery, haven't finished my Xmas shopping, and have to pack for JA - I am fuming and about to buy my sister and brother COAL for Christmas!!

ok, so....can someone tell me why Evans passport stamp for CR1 expires early next year?!! I forget the date but I think its April it expires. So what does this mean. I thought he was supposed to get 2 years on the stamp? He still doesnt have physical green card either. What date will his greencard say expired if his visa stamp expires in 4 months?

Marlita, those stamps are only 6 months to a year - he should have his GC before it expires, but if he doesn't you can make an info pass appointment and get the stamp updated - He can travel on that stamp, but once he has his GC there isn't a stamp in his passport, he just uses his GC and his passport.

I just mailed off my Secret Santa stuff. Hope the person likes it.

Mine is sitting here on top of the wrapping paper. I hope my person like what I got them :thumbs:

I wish my person would post so that I know if they received the gift or not - it should have gotten there last week!

Hey Everyone, After fighting with DHL for a day and half and getting no where and them finally telling us they looked and do not have the package and their is nothing else they can do for us. They girl that gave him his passport is swearing up and down that she came him both and told him not to open the brown envelope. So we tired of arguing with them and turn to the embassy, they finally responded and they have the darn package still, after they told the immigration officer they sent it they told DHL they sent it. So we are looking like we are idiots and got the package and lost it when they still have it. The last two days while it has been wonderful having my SO here it has been a nightmare dealing with DHL and the embassy. But Thank God its not lost. So we have to arrange for them to send it.

Thanks for all your prayers and support!

Mike and I were discussing this and came to the conclusion that the embass must still have it. Great to hear you have overcome one hurdle. Now you haave to figure out how to get it from the embassy to you.

Portland, isn't there someway that the embassy can send it up here in a courier package?

Kimmy, your cousin sounds good - I listened as I typed my post!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
lol, he doesn't sleep so it's hard. He's been having trouble sleeping at night for some reason. I tried to give him Unisom, but he said it doesn't help. :wacko:

Sunny Dwayne went through the same thing his first two months. Soon his spirit settled down as well as mine and he no longer needs the sleeping pills.

I hope so Wakey. What pills did he take? Congrats on the EAD ...

:dance: HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE :dance:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

Timeline
lol, he doesn't sleep so it's hard. He's been having trouble sleeping at night for some reason. I tried to give him Unisom, but he said it doesn't help. :wacko:

Is he still seeing Duppies at night??

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline

Is he still seeing Duppies at night??

:rofl: If he is, he hasn't mentioned it.

Edited by *SunRay*

ROC

Timeline

Morning all. How is everyone doing today. It sure is quiet in here. Has anyone heard from Honeychild? I miss her. I thought she would have gotten over the little tiff she had with the thread and gotten back on. I wonder if she is ok. Anyway, I still not back to work, hopefully I will try and go back tomorrow. All my tests are negative, so whatever was going on in my abdomen has resolved on its own.

Today I am babysitting my friend's 4 yo twin boys while she goes to work a navy funeral as one of their officers.

It sure has been quiet in here lately. I guess everyone is busy doing their xmas shopping.

I hope everyone have a wonderful and productive day.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline

Thanks Sus...she is so tall saw him for the 1st time in years..he's actually kashi's blood cousin but I've known him for as long as I've known Kashi...he's a cutie..he just left to go back to JA yesterday..

Wah gwaan everybody

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

News Flash!!!!!

Executive Order: Closing of Executive Departments and Agencies of the Federal Government on Friday, December 26, 2008

http://www.whitehouse.gov/news/releases/20...20081212-2.html

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

ROC

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.