SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My Yardies! I sure mis you guy's. lol

Congrats on your approval Jakeswife

TL, glad you received your new date and goodluck to you and A.

Kimmy, did you get your ride to the shop?

Portland, I'm glad things worked out for you guys.

We miss you too Girl! :luv: Ray needs to go to bed earlier so you can sneak on and chat with us. :yes:

lol, he doesn't sleep so it's hard. He's been having trouble sleeping at night for some reason. I tried to give him Unisom, but he said it doesn't help. :wacko:

ROC

Filed at Vermont Service Center

ROC Filing date:--------08-02-2011

Express Mail card recd stating package was recd on: 08-03-2011

NOA1 rec'd dated:-------08-04-2011

Check Cashed:-----------08-08-2011

Biometrics Appt scheduled for: ----09-23-2011

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline
Hey Everyone, After fighting with DHL for a day and half and getting no where and them finally telling us they looked and do not have the package and their is nothing else they can do for us. They girl that gave him his passport is swearing up and down that she came him both and told him not to open the brown envelope. So we tired of arguing with them and turn to the embassy, they finally responded and they have the darn package still, after they told the immigration officer they sent it they told DHL they sent it. So we are looking like we are idiots and got the package and lost it when they still have it. The last two days while it has been wonderful having my SO here it has been a nightmare dealing with DHL and the embassy. But Thank God its not lost. So we have to arrange for them to send it.

Thanks for all your prayers and support!

Goodness!! Glad it is found though - the embassy should have no problems sending it right to you guys directly, right? But then what do you do with it - take it back to the airport?

they said they can send it to me by regular mail, but not overnight. Or I can arrange a prepaid courier service pick up. I am trying to figure out how i do that.

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

Thank girl, I heard u change the wedding date, new years eve that should be soo much fun!

~9/8/08 - I-129F sent VSC

~9/17/08 - NOA1 received[/color]

~9/22/08 - I29F approved

~9/26/08 - NOA 2 received

~10-01-08 - NVC processed petition

~10-03-08 - Packet 3 mailed

~10-15-08 - Packet 3 dropped off at embassy

~11-21-08 - Interview!

~11-21-2008- VISA APPROVED!!!

~12-9-08 - arrived-POE JFK

married on ~2-27-09-

===========================================

AOS

~3-13-09 Mailed AOS

~3-16-09 AOS received

~3-23-09 NOA1 received

~4-21-09 Biometrics appt

~3-31-09 Biometics Done!

~5/1/09 AP Received

~4/27/09 EAD order for production

~7/24/09 =AOS interview

~7/24/09 = GC approved pending completed vaccination record.

~8/27/09 = provided an updated vaccination record (hubby had to get another shot)

~9/08/09 = GC in Hand (360 days from filing k1)

Timeline

Thank girl, I heard u change the wedding date, new years eve that should be soo much fun!

yes, I changed it. I'm going to have a little party that night so it should be fun.

ROC

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Hey Everyone, After fighting with DHL for a day and half and getting no where and them finally telling us they looked and do not have the package and their is nothing else they can do for us. They girl that gave him his passport is swearing up and down that she came him both and told him not to open the brown envelope. So we tired of arguing with them and turn to the embassy, they finally responded and they have the darn package still, after they told the immigration officer they sent it they told DHL they sent it. So we are looking like we are idiots and got the package and lost it when they still have it. The last two days while it has been wonderful having my SO here it has been a nightmare dealing with DHL and the embassy. But Thank God its not lost. So we have to arrange for them to send it.

Mike and I were discussing this and came to the conclusion that the embass must still have it. Great to hear you have overcome one hurdle. Now you haave to figure out how to get it from the embassy to you.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Lita..after he gets his GC he carries it whenever he travels..the stamp now means nothing than look good pon di page..

hey Michele..how r u guys doing..mis yah too..tell long man stop sleep til 12 noon so him cna sleep when nite come :)...

Portland..these ppl are something else...and that girl is a liar cause how she fi gi him something she never even had...I tell yah..I hope this mess gets sorted out soon..this is hlding up his SS and GC right?

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

We miss you too Girl! :luv: Ray needs to go to bed earlier so you can sneak on and chat with us. :yes:

lol, he doesn't sleep so it's hard. He's been having trouble sleeping at night for some reason. I tried to give him Unisom, but he said it doesn't help. :wacko:

What does he do during the day? Remember his lifestyle has changed so his body is not used to staying home and doing nothing. If he is inactive and maybe taking naps during the day he might not be tired enough to sleep at nights. You should go to the vitamin store and buy some "melatonin" and see if that will help him. It is a natural product that out body makes to help us sleep. It helped me when nothing else did.

Edited by clairern

Timeline

Goodness!! Glad it is found though - the embassy should have no problems sending it right to you guys directly, right? But then what do you do with it - take it back to the airport?

they said they can send it to me by regular mail, but not overnight. Or I can arrange a prepaid courier service pick up. I am trying to figure out how i do that.

DHL or Fedex :thumbs:

Timeline
Lita..after he gets his GC he carries it whenever he travels..the stamp now means nothing than look good pon di page..

hey Michele..how r u guys doing..mis yah too..tell long man stop sleep til 12 noon so him cna sleep when nite come :)...

Portland..these ppl are something else...and that girl is a liar cause how she fi gi him something she never even had...I tell yah..I hope this mess gets sorted out soon..this is hlding up his SS and GC right?

We're doing good Kimmy. He claims that he's not sleeping during the day, but who knows. I'll take Clairen's advise and head to the vitamin store and hope that it helps him. He keeps me up at night and I'm dawg tired when I get up in the morning. It's like staying up with a newborn. LMAO.

ROC

Timeline
WE ARE APPROVED!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance::dance::dance: CONGRATS :dance::dance::dance:

Congratulations!!!

Wakey Congrats on the EAD! :dance: Didnt realize you were still waiting for that. It seems like so long ago that your huzzy came here.

Thanks everyone for the well wishes!! I think I peed myself when I saw the approval. Yeah it's been 5 months since he got here. Man time flies when you having fun :devil:

I think men who grow up with all women make the best mates! Not to exclude men who don't but men who do just have a sensitivity about them that makes them great partners. I think when they see firsthand how women go through things, they learn how to treat a woman. I'm probably biased though cause my honey has two sisters and he's so sweet!

Depends if the women he was raised with spoiled him or made him learn to spoil the woman

Sunny Dwayne went through the same thing his first two months. Soon his spirit settled down as well as mine and he no longer needs the sleeping pills.

Intimacy, like charity, begins at home. If we cannot be intimate with ourselves, we have no way to bring to intimacy with another person.

Intimacy with ourselves takes time. We need time for rest, time for walks, time for quiet, and time to tune into to ourselves. We cannot completely fill up our lives with activities and become intimate with ourselves. Nor can we just sit quietly indefinitely and become intimate with ourselves. We have to have the time and energy to be our lives and to do our live in order to establish and intimate relationship with ourselves.

Surprisingly, as we become intimate with ourselves, we discover our connection with others

Intimacy....In/to/me/see...

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I wanted u guys to listen to my cousin..mek mi know wah oonuh tink

ICE ANGEL...KIMMY COUSIN CHECK IT OUT !!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
so i went at the embassy with a file cabinet full of evidence. nothing was requested. they ask questions about my hubby which i will share in details tomorrow. i am stealing internet access to holla at you all. WE ARE APPROVED!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats my girl :dance::dance: Yuh shoulda left deh file cabinet wid dem :rofl::rofl:

CONGRATS!!!! :dance:

Love is a gift and not to be earned, therefore one should never hold any regrets for giving love regardless of the outcome...

http://www.whitehouse.gov/share/immigration-and-economy?utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=email221-text1&utm_campaign=immigration

event.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i went at the embassy with a file cabinet full of evidence. nothing was requested. they ask questions about my hubby which i will share in details tomorrow. i am stealing internet access to holla at you all. WE ARE APPROVED!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

Congrats my girl :dance::dance: Yuh shoulda left deh file cabinet wid dem :rofl::rofl:

CONGRATS!!!! :dance:

Hey Shaunsgal...did your SO ever get his approval?

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.