• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
ok, so....can someone tell me why Evans passport stamp for CR1 expires early next year?!! I forget the date but I think its April it expires. So what does this mean. I thought he was supposed to get 2 years on the stamp? He still doesnt have physical green card either. What date will his greencard say expired if his visa stamp expires in 4 months?

Hmmm...I would think his greencard would expire 2 years from the date of entry. I think the day he becomes a resident is the day he enters the US. So I would think the GC would expire 2 years from that date. I do know that at the POE they will just give him a temp I-551 stamp to hold him over until he receives the GC in the mail which is why the stamp expires so quickly - it is just for temp purposes. You might check over in the CR1/IR1 forum to see how long it is taking people to get their GC's in the mail.

Timeline
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!! I think I just pee-ed myself!! PeeingInSnow.gif

ROTFDWL!!! :crying::rofl::rofl::rofl: Yaads, is where wi git yuh fram?? Yuh is a hat dyam mess...but yuh our hat dyam mess han wi luv yuh same weh!!!

:rofl: I love that smiley!!!

Hat dyam mess and all...at least mi fit in wid alla onnuh! :P:lol:

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
OK!! What di rass a gwaan ova desso!! Yall are WAAAY nicer than my parents. I swear I felt like a little slave child. I kid u not....I NEVER remeber my parents making my bed, or brushing my teeth. My hair they did...cause that was a hot mess of curls on my head otherwise. But before I could even reach the kitchen sink i was doing dishes! I pulled the dining room chair up to the sink stood in it and wash. Every friday it was thorough cleaning day. vacuum, dust, mop, clean, change sheets, wash clothes...etc for the WHOLE house...not just my room. This was me and my older sis. Every friday was throw down day with her cause i never wanted to do nothing and she thought i was lazy. The things yall say i would never have known parents did that for they kids....thought that stuff was only in the movies.

LOL - Lita I'm way nicer than my parents too!! I think that's the problem! The other problem is I have to share my kids with their Dad so when they are around I just want to enjoy them. But they do help out with chores - like putting away dishes, shoveling and bringing in wood (firewood, that is.)

JG - So now NowMrs is not answering you?

No. I am trying and trying. Scared for her.

I just keep leaving messages. I hope one day she will return one.

Maybe she is just taking some time off and away. Hopefully she didn't read all the baloney that went on in the thread she started cuz that would've made me stay away too.

I'm sure she did read it. And it was nothing but a mess. That would've stressed me out even more after reading all that.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

a special customer of course yaads!!:frenz:

wid all di purchase, dem need fi give u no shipping or free gift or sump'n.. u outta bring it up to ur customer service lady next time :ok-wink: lol

oh no.. mi smily nuh reach LOL

Edited by dancehallquana

Timeline
Everyone must be on lunch now eh? Hi Yaads and Marlita!

Hello :star:

Anyone else as bored as I am at work? :crying: Now is not the time to be hunting for other jobs but this job is going to kill me with boredom...I can feel it!

Hey Lita - how's life going? Ever make it to the movie?

I been meaning to ask you about it. I made it...did you? what u think? Evan was livid with how much he hated it. I didnt find it that bad....its no book, but I am all about the 'E' man so I didnt care as long as i saw him, haha!!

I made it - twice :lol: The first time around I didn't really like it that much but it was midnight and I was just coming off reading them so I was very critical. I went again cause my sis wanted to see it and the second time I enjoyed it a lot more. I just didn't go in with such high hopes and enjoyed it instead of picking it apart. It's definitely no book but the eye candy didn't hurt. I think the second one will be better as they will have a way bigger budget. Have you read #2 yet?

I'm on the 2nd now, plus I was reading Edwards version off the website...which i really like! Anyway....i went to the movies very open too and I just loved the story so much it could do no wrong in my head. So i am sure I'll get the DVD and forward to the part where E finally introduced himself to B in the classroom. The look on his face was hilarious.....oh....and Jasper....i LOVED him! he had like 2 lines but he was the best!!

The old director is not coming back so lets hope they dont get all Hollywood and special effect crazy with the 2nd story.

Timeline
Which without a unexpired GC, I don't think he can do! :no:

Exactly. His best bet is to divorce, remarry and file an entirely new petition.

By new petition are you talking ROC petition or AOS petition? When you remove conditions you remove them based on your marriage to the original petitioner. If he were to remarry I would think he would have to start all over again at the AOS stage with the new wifey...plus he would have out of status time accumulated from when his conditional GC expired til the time the new AOS petition is filed to deal with. What a mess!

Edited by Yaads

Timeline
Maybe she is just taking some time off and away. Hopefully she didn't read all the baloney that went on in the thread she started cuz that would've made me stay away too.

That's what I was thinking. I am sure she didn't expect her thread to go down the path it took. Hope she gets in contact with someone soon.

Timeline
I'm on the 2nd now, plus I was reading Edwards version off the website...which i really like! Anyway....i went to the movies very open too and I just loved the story so much it could do no wrong in my head. So i am sure I'll get the DVD and forward to the part where E finally introduced himself to B in the classroom. The look on his face was hilarious.....oh....and Jasper....i LOVED him! he had like 2 lines but he was the best!!

The old director is not coming back so lets hope they dont get all Hollywood and special effect crazy with the 2nd story.

Ohhh I didn't know the old director was gone :o I must say I won't miss her too much. I didn't really like her style. I hope they don't get to crazy with the next one either but it sure would be nice to move it away from the cheesy factor that was so prevalent in the first one.

Oh so you are for Jasper eh :P I will take Emmett anyday :luv: that is if E isn't available :lol:

I loved all the supporting actors/actresses...I thought Rosalie and Alice were perfect and B's dad was spot on.

Timeline
a special customer of course yaads!! :frenz:

wid all di purchase, dem need fi give u no shipping or free gift or sump'n.. u outta bring it up to ur customer service lady next time :ok-wink: lol

oh no.. mi smily nuh reach LOL

LMAO...ok mek mi ask har next time. Mi knoa dat dem always send mi wan calendar :P

No then he plays soccer on saturday and sunday :angry: .

:blink: MEN!!! :bonk:

where do u live again?? alot of yardies round there?? here in dallas RG could join a club but it will be mostly hispanics.. my youngest played one year.. her team was mixed race, but the other teams were not. they were 5 and 6 playing against all these kids that had been playing since they could walk! needless to say i think they won 1 game :lol:

I live in Lithonia Georgia when the sun shines and starting the first week of March u would think u were in Jamica.

We have so many Jamaicans here even our Publix and Kroger grocery stores carry Yams yellow amd white, coconuts and a host of many more Jamican foods. :rofl:

067-1.jpg

080.jpg Want some

089-1.jpg I am hot

Timeline

Ohhh I didn't know the old director was gone :o I must say I won't miss her too much. I didn't really like her style. I hope they don't get to crazy with the next one either but it sure would be nice to move it away from the cheesy factor that was so prevalent in the first one.

Oh so you are for Jasper eh :P I will take Emmett anyday :luv: that is if E isn't available :lol:

I loved all the supporting actors/actresses...I thought Rosalie and Alice were perfect and B's dad was spot on.

ok...so i am a dork....i got the book about the making of the movie. and from reading that it made me really understand the director and her choices and the vision. So I'm a bit upset she is gone. anyway, cant wait for the next one!

Timeline
Clairey....mi si it mi si it..u are pretty..mi know u did stoosh..so now mi cyaan facety wid yuh no more cause mi put a face to yuh name...hehehehee (ok, who am I foolin) yuh family big lika fi mi..wi all cyaan fit inna one picha..yuh nephew look fierce :) and mi si yuh dawta tek afta yuh..hheheee...

so oonuh know mi end up a Brooklyn last night

..thanks Jaws...and no Clairey she a fi mi fren fuss so :P

wid yuh stoosh self :)

Congrats Wakey..hubby is on his way.. :D:dance:

Ells..what the heck u doing up so early :whistle: MJ wouldn't let u sleep :lol:

Legz, me nuh stooch. Me a plain Jane :unsure::whistle: Thanks for the compliment though and me an Jawi related, so yuh juss step back a little..lol

And the compliments keep coming. You all are making me blush and made me have a super great day...Thanks all.

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Timeline
No then he plays soccer on saturday and sunday :angry: .

:blink: MEN!!! :bonk:

where do u live again?? alot of yardies round there?? here in dallas RG could join a club but it will be mostly hispanics.. my youngest played one year.. her team was mixed race, but the other teams were not. they were 5 and 6 playing against all these kids that had been playing since they could walk! needless to say i think they won 1 game :lol:

I live in Lithonia Georgia when the sun shines and starting the first week of March u would think u were in Jamica.

We have so many Jamaicans here even our Publix and Kroger grocery stores carry Yams yellow amd white, coconuts and a host of many more Jamican foods. :rofl:

Dont all grocery stores carry these? I think i live in ethnicity central cause our grocery stores carry lots of veggies and fruits that I can get in JA...but there are no Jamaicans here. I think its the large latino and asian communities....they eat the same as Jamaicans.

Timeline
I just mailed off my Secret Santa stuff. Hope the person likes it.

Mine is sitting here on top of the wrapping paper. I hope my person like what I got them :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.