SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
My mother went with us to JA on his first trip back home. I invited her so we can spend some quality time together while Damien visit his family. Boy, did she drive me :wacko: . She kept asking Damien if he was coming back with us :blink: The she was sexually harrassing the life guards on the beach :blink:

Your Mom sounds hilarious! :rofl:

OH NO GIRL...thanks for the invite but i have to decline..sorry don't do bush..yes TOWN all di way..no bus for me..dats why mi can count di times mi go a country

:rofl:

Seems to be - I keep telling him we are going to do a vision test when I am there, because getting a straight answer out of him..... :wacko:

What is it about getting a straight answer outta a Jamaican man? Every answer is so vague! Is this a cultural thing? And don't even try to ask for directions cause it's just "go that way"....####### is that??! Guess we're just too used to the 'specifics' here in the U.S.!

No, he didn't. Would you believe she got back together with him on a subsequent trip?

:wow::blink: WHY does that happen? I really feel for her....I can only guess that going back to an abuser comes from feeling like you don't have other options. It's hard for me to understand though because if a guy ever layed one wrong finger on me, he'd never see me again!

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Kimmy - I'll call him Papi for now on.... :rofl:

oh nooo girl..mi wi get it..no call him PAPI ...mi a beg yuh :rofl::rofl: if so then i gotta type in my spanish

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

Now I gotta keep your myspace page up cause you have good music on there KK! Those girls are beautiful. I'd almost ask about modeling on the negril.com message board because there are many photogs that visit there and might be able to give some good leads. One photog named Misha would probably know some things and I'm sure there are others.

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
JG- What's PULSE???

http://www.pulsemodels.com/

My mother went with us to JA on his first trip back home. I invited her so we can spend some quality time together while Damien visit his family. Boy, did she drive me :wacko: . She kept asking Damien if he was coming back with us :blink: The she was sexually harrassing the life guards on the beach :blink:

Your Mom sounds hilarious! :rofl:

OH NO GIRL...thanks for the invite but i have to decline..sorry don't do bush..yes TOWN all di way..no bus for me..dats why mi can count di times mi go a country

:rofl:

Seems to be - I keep telling him we are going to do a vision test when I am there, because getting a straight answer out of him..... :wacko:

What is it about getting a straight answer outta a Jamaican man? Every answer is so vague! Is this a cultural thing? And don't even try to ask for directions cause it's just "go that way"....####### is that??! Guess we're just too used to the 'specifics' here in the U.S.!

No, he didn't. Would you believe she got back together with him on a subsequent trip?

:wow::blink: WHY does that happen? I really feel for her....I can only guess that going back to an abuser comes from feeling like you don't have other options. It's hard for me to understand though because if a guy ever layed one wrong finger on me, he'd never see me again!

She's married, Ells. It's a mess.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Timeline

Just got this e-mail and thought I'd share:

We all know those cute little computer symbols called 'emoticons,' where:

:) means a smile and

:( is a frown.

Sometimes these are represented by

:-)

:-(

Well, how about some 'ASSICONS?'

Here goes:

(_!_) a regular azz

(__!__) a fat azz

(!) a tight azz

(_*_) a sore azz

{_!_} a swishy azz

(_o_) an azz that's been around

(_x_) kiss my azz

(_X_) leave my azz alone

(_zzz_) a tired azz

(_E=mc2_) a smart azz

(_$_) Money coming out of his azz

(_?_) Dumb Azz

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
got u KK

Never mind WHAT? Now you got me curious?!? :unsure:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::bonk:

:rofl: WTH "things" come outta da tree?

:rofl: My cousins told me I look like the Grinch when I was little girl :angry:

I plan to change my attitude this year for my family sake :blush:

That was mean. I hope you get in the Christmas spirit this year. Don't make me call you and sing Christmas carols! :lol:

YEA..ME TOO..IMAGINE ME AND YAADS A SING TO YUH PON DI PHONE :rofl::rofl: (kimmy can't sing for nuttin)

Yaads even worse den Kimmy :yes::whistle::innocent:

No thanks, I'll change my attitude right away :yes: .

Does anyone know if they have calls for Model in Jamaica? Ryan's sister they are so beautiful. They want to start modelling...but I don't know where they can start. Any thoughts?

There is only one reputable agency, and its in Kingston. I work for a large fashion company and we did a shoot down there a year and a half ago. We did a local casting ) and all the decent ones were from this one agency. The other agencies will TAKE ANYONE, which is not a good thing. I can get you the name and number.

I have to say though, with the modelling business everywhere in the world, making a living is tough!! And if anyone asks them for money to "get started", then its a scam. It simply doesn't work that way. If an agency believes in you, they will set up the test photos, etc. Because there are as many "wanna be" photographers as there are models. Anyway......I could go on and on. For the most part, the modelling business is a greedy, UN-glamourous, slightly twisted world, but I understand the appeal to young people. Let me find that Agency!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Does anyone know if they have calls for Model in Jamaica? Ryan's sister they are so beautiful. They want to start modelling...but I don't know where they can start. Any thoughts?

There is only one reputable agency, and its in Kingston. I work for a large fashion company and we did a shoot down there a year and a half ago. We did a local casting ) and all the decent ones were from this one agency. The other agencies will TAKE ANYONE, which is not a good thing. I can get you the name and number.

I have to say though, with the modelling business everywhere in the world, making a living is tough!! And if anyone asks them for money to "get started", then its a scam. It simply doesn't work that way. If an agency believes in you, they will set up the test photos, etc. Because there are as many "wanna be" photographers as there are models. Anyway......I could go on and on. For the most part, the modelling business is a greedy, UN-glamourous, slightly twisted world, but I understand the appeal to young people. Let me find that Agency!!

I've seen reports of some of the PULSE models on Paris runways.

Check out my link and let me know if it's one and the same. They are out of Kingston.

I've seen reports of some of the PULSE models on Paris runways.

Check out my link and let me know if it's one and the same. They are out of Kingston.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.