SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
Morning....or afternoon(for you East Coasters) Everyone!

Wakey Congrats on the EAD! :dance: Didnt realize you were still waiting for that. It seems like so long ago that your huzzy came here.

Ells....I know you are relieved the work is done! Go have a drink!

Claire....You are exactly how I pictured...very beautiful. So nice to place a face with a name. There a few people that have been on here for so long and i never seen them, but I make up images in my head of how I think they look...haha. I know I'm a dork! You have a huge family. Reminds me of mine when we all get together.

1luv....awww you 2 are so cute.

Oh...I need to get on the ball with my Secret Santa gift....i'm having a much harder time than i thought i would.

Hey Marlita, do you have a good jamaican food store where you are?

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hello everybody..

ells, YOU GO GIRL!

1luv.. u mean ur hubby's tears didn't make u cry LOL.. u strong girl!! and i am gonna get u that u forgot likkle mami or papi in ur tummy! :lol::lol:

so u have one daughter?? how old is she? and how old is ur stepdaughter??

sorry I am nosy.. i am bout to have a blended family (i think) and I was just wondering..(and I am nosy!)

morant.. hubby is the one that watches soccer is my guess :wub: and he works night shift..awww so his off days are ya'll time together huh..

I cry too much. I am surprised I did'nt.I have a daughter from a previous relationship. She is 10 years old. Rosheena is 2, and my stepdaughter is 6. Yeah how in the world can I forget that I am preggos :wacko:

ooohh.. a house full of girls.. i gonna pray for ur husband LOL.. it was 3 of us girls, my granny and my mom.. i felt soooo sorry for my grand dad.. he always seemed to be an outsider being the only man LOL maybe di future pickney be a man child :thumbs:

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Everyone must be on lunch now eh? Hi Yaads and Marlita!

Hello :star:

Anyone else as bored as I am at work? :crying: Now is not the time to be hunting for other jobs but this job is going to kill me with boredom...I can feel it!

Hey Lita - how's life going? Ever make it to the movie?

Timeline
so i went at the embassy with a file cabinet full of evidence. nothing was requested. they ask questions about my hubby which i will share in details tomorrow. i am stealing internet access to holla at you all. WE ARE APPROVED!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congratulations Jakeswife.. see they told u would be a breeze..so happy for u guys :dance::dance:

Timeline
ooohh.. a house full of girls.. i gonna pray for ur husband LOL.. it was 3 of us girls, my granny and my mom.. i felt soooo sorry for my grand dad.. he always seemed to be an outsider being the only man LOL maybe di future pickney be a man child :thumbs:

Ours was girls too...my mom, sis and me and then my younger brother. I tell you though his future wife will thank us one day...we have my brother trained :yes: Opens doors, carries things for us, protective, a little too knowledgeable about female things :lol: Not to mention he is already used to all the hormones and mood swings :lol:

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think men who grow up with all women make the best mates! Not to exclude men who don't but men who do just have a sensitivity about them that makes them great partners. I think when they see firsthand how women go through things, they learn how to treat a woman. I'm probably biased though cause my honey has two sisters and he's so sweet!

I'm bored too Yaads! Boss is out today so I have a 'free' day although I COULD be making myself much more productive. :whistle: Just glad I have ya'll to chat to!

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hello everybody..

ells, YOU GO GIRL!

1luv.. u mean ur hubby's tears didn't make u cry LOL.. u strong girl!! and i am gonna get u that u forgot likkle mami or papi in ur tummy! :lol::lol:

so u have one daughter?? how old is she? and how old is ur stepdaughter??

sorry I am nosy.. i am bout to have a blended family (i think) and I was just wondering..(and I am nosy!)

morant.. hubby is the one that watches soccer is my guess :wub: and he works night shift..awww so his off days are ya'll time together huh..

I cry too much. I am surprised I did'nt.I have a daughter from a previous relationship. She is 10 years old. Rosheena is 2, and my stepdaughter is 6. Yeah how in the world can I forget that I am preggos :wacko:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Timeline

ells good luck w/ the major, i'd say go w/ what u have a passion for, but I am just as stumped.. i got my Assoc in Science and started a pharmacy program but didn't want to do that any longer so I wanted to finish in SOMETHING else BUT..... got married and started getting STUFF.. got a job where i was getting paid as much as I would if i had a 4 yr and so i became LAZY about going back.. so I know what u mean. Life gets in the way and pretty soon u are like "WHAT HAPPENED" i want to go back just to "complete" it ya know.. u will get inspired and ur major will come to u, I am sure..

Timeline
Everyone must be on lunch now eh? Hi Yaads and Marlita!

Hello :star:

Anyone else as bored as I am at work? :crying: Now is not the time to be hunting for other jobs but this job is going to kill me with boredom...I can feel it!

Hey Lita - how's life going? Ever make it to the movie?

chin up yaads.. i am bored too, but not for lack of stuff to do.. :whistle::whistle::rofl:

job hunting is my part time job LOL.. i am always looking for something to put my family and i in a better place all around.. this is the longest I have been in one position (4 yrs) but I am still looking.. u are right though.. w/ the economy we should be thankful for what we got.. guess that is why God hasn't moved me yet :bonk:

Timeline
I think men who grow up with all women make the best mates! Not to exclude men who don't but men who do just have a sensitivity about them that makes them great partners. I think when they see firsthand how women go through things, they learn how to treat a woman. I'm probably biased though cause my honey has two sisters and he's so sweet!

I'm bored too Yaads! Boss is out today so I have a 'free' day although I COULD be making myself much more productive. :whistle: Just glad I have ya'll to chat to!

boy ells love dat man!!!

well yaads and ells, my brother is the exact opposite.. he is 10 yrs younger than me so WE spoiled him rotten.. we was still running his bath water when he was 7 or 8 yrs old i think...maybe older..

he is 19 now and EXPECTS the world to be his footstool.. i know it was our fault.. he was like our little doll.. i heard him talking to one of his likkle friend girls chat bout " my nucca" :blink: I was like WHAT.. how could u talk to a woman like that!! (how could she allow it too, but that is another story) I am praying for him to see the light.. he is a demanding and inconsiderate man, I feel sorry for the woman that gets him if he doesn't :unsure:

Timeline
so i went at the embassy with a file cabinet full of evidence. nothing was requested. they ask questions about my hubby which i will share in details tomorrow. i am stealing internet access to holla at you all. WE ARE APPROVED!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Congrats Jakeswife!!! :thumbs: But we knew you could do it. ;)

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Congrats Jakeswife!

AOS

9/25/09 -Mailed I-485/I-131/I-765

9/27/09 - Received by Chicago Lock Box

10/2/09 - Date on NAO1's

10/5/09 - Received NAO1's in the mail

10/5/09- Check cashed

10/11/09 - Received Biometrics letter in the mail

10/29/09- Biometrics appointment

10/14/09 - Walked in for Biometrics appointment

10/15/09 - Touch I-485/I-765

10/16/09 - I-485 transferred to CSC

11/6/09 - EAD approved

11/9/09 - Advance Parole approved

11/23/09- Received EAD/AP

12/2/09 - Email Card Production Ordered!!!!

12/9/09 - Card received

Timeline
well yaads and ells, my brother is the exact opposite.. he is 10 yrs younger than me so WE spoiled him rotten.. we was still running his bath water when he was 7 or 8 yrs old i think...maybe older..

he is 19 now and EXPECTS the world to be his footstool.. i know it was our fault.. he was like our little doll.. i heard him talking to one of his likkle friend girls chat bout " my nucca" :blink: I was like WHAT.. how could u talk to a woman like that!! (how could she allow it too, but that is another story) I am praying for him to see the light.. he is a demanding and inconsiderate man, I feel sorry for the woman that gets him if he doesn't :unsure:

Wow :o I think it only fair you warn everyone he dates j/k :P Definitely sounds spoiled. So what does "nucca" mean? I have no clue...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.