SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Congrats Wakey!

Claire...you are lovely! It just runs in your family obviously! :yes:

I'm feeling so relieved right now...just got home a little while ago from taking my final exam on African History. Boy, all these facts and figures were getting all jumbled up and meshing together but I *think* I kept it pretty straight. Won't know for a couple weeks though probably. Anyway, WHEW! *BIG SIGH* I'll be celebrating Friday night!

Okay, off to bed....gonna climb under my down comforter that I could no longer delay putting on the bed tonight. Night all!

Thanks Ells. Congrats on finishing that exam and I wish you the best of luck :thumbs:

Support "OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE" Help a child go to school

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

hello everybody..

ells, YOU GO GIRL!

1luv.. u mean ur hubby's tears didn't make u cry LOL.. u strong girl!! and i am gonna get u that u forgot likkle mami or papi in ur tummy! :lol::lol:

so u have one daughter?? how old is she? and how old is ur stepdaughter??

sorry I am nosy.. i am bout to have a blended family (i think) and I was just wondering..(and I am nosy!)

morant.. hubby is the one that watches soccer is my guess :wub: and he works night shift..awww so his off days are ya'll time together huh..

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning :D

Claire - love the pics! You look great!

Ells - Hope you did well on your exam...I am sure you did :yes:

1luv - Boxing day will be here before you know it. Enjoy the "me time" :D

Sure has been a ghost town around here :unsure:

ghost_town_tumbleweed.jpg

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
hello everybody..

ells, YOU GO GIRL!

1luv.. u mean ur hubby's tears didn't make u cry LOL.. u strong girl!! and i am gonna get u that u forgot likkle mami or papi in ur tummy! :lol::lol:

sorry I am nosy.. i am bout to have a blended family (i think) and I was just wondering..(and I am nosy!)

morant.. hubby is the one that watches soccer is my guess :wub: and he works night shift..awww so his off days are ya'll time together huh..

I cry too much. I am surprised I did'nt.I have a daughter from a previous relationship. She is 10 years old. Rosheena is 2, and my stepdaughter is 6. Yeah how in the world can I forget that I am preggos :wacko:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning Yardies (or lunch time for some of you)!

Hi Quana!! (just me and you right now huh?)

Okay, easy fi play catchup tiday!

Ells..what the heck u doing up so early :whistle: MJ wouldn't let u sleep :lol:

Hee hee hee! Kimmy, I was up at 10 something PM....it was West Coast time! Me nah fuss wit MJ every day! LOL! :devil:

Ells, congrats on finishing exams - I know the feeling, it's such a relief - Now I am waiting for grades, lol - One I know I have an A in, not sure on the other one.

Thanks, Sus! Yeah, feeling free and will for at least a few more weeks till next semester (trying not to think about it though). I'm hoping for an A too in the history class....okay, sending out BIG wishes that we both get 'A's!!

Are you in school? What are you studying?

Hi Kim! Yes, going to city college after lagging for a decade! I'm going for a general AA and then I don't know what to do for a 4-year option (if I can even afford it that is!). I'm just filling requirements but taking courses I'll at least enjoy or have some interest in. That is until next semester anyway....taking American Government for political science requirement and just KNOW it's gonna be a snoozefest! That and English 1B (last required english course for university transfer) and this next semester is going to be tough! I can't take more than one or two classes a semester and expect to do well so it's really taking some time and I'm so DONE with it already! Two more semesters though and I'll have my AA. Now if someone can help me figure out a 4-year major I'd be forever indebted!!

Thanks Ells. Congrats on finishing that exam and I wish you the best of luck :thumbs:

Thanks, Claire! Hoping I did well and will get an A in the class but not trying to be too cocky and jinx it!

hello everybody..

ells, YOU GO GIRL!

Thanks, to you too Quana! Props to everyone who goes to school and gets it done. I just wish I'd gotten all of this AA stuff out of the way when I was much younger! Oh well, so it go!

WOW! Everyone popped in at the same time while I was replying!

Hi Jakeswife! What's the news??

Hi Lawny, 1luv & Portland!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

so i went at the embassy with a file cabinet full of evidence. nothing was requested. they ask questions about my hubby which i will share in details tomorrow. i am stealing internet access to holla at you all. WE ARE APPROVED!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

Timeline

We're all anxiously awaiting the good news Jakeswife!! Hurry and tell us! :pop:

You answered while I was asking!

CONGRATS JAKESWIFE! WELCOME TO AMERICA!!

Edited by Ellsinlove

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
so i went at the embassy with a file cabinet full of evidence. nothing was requested. they ask questions about my hubby which i will share in details tomorrow. i am stealing internet access to holla at you all. WE ARE APPROVED!!!! :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

:dance::dance::dance: CONGRATS :dance::dance::dance:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: Timeline
so i went at the embassy with a file cabinet full of evidence. nothing was requested. they ask questions about my hubby which i will share in details tomorrow. i am stealing internet access to holla at you all. WE ARE APPROVED!!!! :dance::dance::dance::dance:

So, where's my hug...was I right? Mi still ago tump u.

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Morning....or afternoon(for you East Coasters) Everyone!

Wakey Congrats on the EAD! :dance: Didnt realize you were still waiting for that. It seems like so long ago that your huzzy came here.

Ells....I know you are relieved the work is done! Go have a drink!

Claire....You are exactly how I pictured...very beautiful. So nice to place a face with a name. There a few people that have been on here for so long and i never seen them, but I make up images in my head of how I think they look...haha. I know I'm a dork! You have a huge family. Reminds me of mine when we all get together.

1luv....awww you 2 are so cute.

Oh...I need to get on the ball with my Secret Santa gift....i'm having a much harder time than i thought i would.

PUSH!: Pray Until Something Happens!

Timeline

Everyone must be on lunch now eh? Hi Yaads and Marlita!

Ells....I know you are relieved the work is done! Go have a drink!

I'm definitely gonna do that! :thumbs:

Edited by Ellsinlove

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.