SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
not even dat :angry:

BWOY POOR YUH...U HAVE UR PICS ON UR pc? go to www.photobucket.com and creat an acct and then upload from ur PC and then copy the IMG code and post it in ur reply here

:o Mi neva expect fi si Kimmy a teach someone :whistle: Blind a lead deh blind :innocent::P

:rofl:

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

BWOY POOR YUH...U HAVE UR PICS ON UR pc? go to www.photobucket.com and creat an acct and then upload from ur PC and then copy the IMG code and post it in ur reply here

:o Mi neva expect fi si Kimmy a teach someone :whistle: Blind a lead deh blind :innocent::P

alol2.gifalol2.gif

claps.gif She's a fast learner

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline

YAADS, U jUST WAIT.....SHE AGO TRACE OUT U BAXIDE :unsure:

I LOVE MY RAMPING SHOP!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:no:

She love mi tuh much fi trace mi :P

(((((((((BIG CHUPS)))))))))) Mi knoa how she like dat :innocent:

1st mek mi :rofl::rofl:

ok..thanks Sus..yes i'm a fast learner :)

Now to Yaads..how u alone so bright..instead a yuh pat yuhseklf pon di back fi teach mi u a laugh afta mi :bonk::hehe:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
:no:

She love mi tuh much fi trace mi :P

(((((((((BIG CHUPS)))))))))) Mi knoa how she like dat :innocent:

1st mek mi :rofl::rofl:

ok..thanks Sus..yes i'm a fast learner :)

Now to Yaads..how u alone so bright..instead a yuh pat yuhseklf pon di back fi teach mi u a laugh afta mi :bonk::hehe:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yuh a quick learna fi true...gwaan an do yuh ting man :yes:

plus..mi no waan no rass kiss from yuh

Mi knoa yuh woulda appreciate dat :lol: mi si how much yuh appreciate deh wans fram Lawns :P

Filed: Timeline

Yards mek mi give hear a huge kiss

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CHUPS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Yards mek mi give hear a huge kiss

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((CHUPS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

:bonk: fi u and :bonk: fi Yaads

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Filed: Timeline
Lovely!!!

A special kinda chups juss fi Kims:

chupachups-150x150.gif

LIPS.gif

but si yah! what a way Kimmy a get luv up...a pure cuss she ago cuss now

********************************************************************************

....when it hurts to look back and you're scared to look ahead LOOK beside you and I'll be there.....

There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore... and who always will.

So, don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it to your future.

6002239865101_1_27247687.jpg (cost of the IMMIGRATION PROCESS)

tep aff a mi name

Timeline
Yeah, we would have but she put us in touch with the DHL office in JA and they said he can have someone else pick it up. So his cousin his flying up on Saturday so we are going to have her bring it up and meet her at JFK and see if we can just get it all sorted out.

Portland, I would be quite concern about this statement form DHL, that they would give such valuable documentations to someone else, when that party is not the intented name on the package. This would leave me to question, do they verify and check ID's when they are releasing passports.

I wonder what security procedures DHL has in place to prevent, the releasing of official govt documents.

Being that Jamaica has been listed as a high visa fruad country, I feel uncomfortable that they would release his documents to someone else.

Again, these are just my own thoughts.

I hope it all works out for you and your SO.

Good point Rox!!

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Timeline
Good Morning :D

Glad your SO made it Portland but what a hassle! :angry: Hope they get the packet to you in a timely manner and let you get everything sorted out...DHL :protest:

Jakeswife - sorry about your credit card troubles. Such a scary world we live in these days. Hope your husband can get someone at the police station to actually help him out and stop giving him the run around.

That's a pretty picha in your siggy Yaads! Very festive.

Timeline
So, this being said, you will have to send a notorized letter via FEDEX, to have it arrive before the second party arrive here in the USA on Saturday. I might have mis-read, is this second party arriving here this Saturday, so you will have time for a FEDEX delivery.

It cost me $100 to send a package to JA by fedex. Might as well pay DHL to deliver and let them keep the responsibility of getting it to you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.