SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Jakeswife can your hubby just go into the station and file the report.

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Good morning everyone,hope u have a good, mines started out bad but I am praying and believing it will be better.

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
*********NEWS FLASH!***********

Did you Guys hear that the Governor of IL. was busted by the feds for trying to sell Obama's seat in the Senate to the 'highest bidder'?? Yuh know people always trying to turn something so wonderfully positive into a negative!! TOTALLY DISGUSTING!! :angry:

From MSNBC:

CHICAGO - Illinois Gov. Rod Blagojevich embarked on "political corruption crime spree" and tried to benefit from his ability to appoint President-elect Barack Obama's replacement in the U.S. Senate, federal officials said Tuesday.

At a news conference in Chicago on Tuesday, U.S. Attorney Patrick Fitzgerald called it a sad day for the citizens of Illinois and alleged that the governor tried to "auction off" the Senate seat "to the highest bidder".

He said the alleged behavior "would make (Abe) Lincoln roll over in his graveBlagojevich was arrested hours earlier.

A 76-page FBI affidavit said the 51-year-old Democrat was intercepted on court-authorized wiretaps over the last month conspiring to sell or trade the vacant Senate seat for personal benefits for himself and his wife, Patti.

Fitzgerald said federal investigators bugged Blagojevich's campaign offices and placed a tap on his home phone.

In Illinois, the governor selects a successor when there is a mid-term Senate vacancy. Obama resigned from the Senate soon after winning the Nov. 4 presidential election.

'Truly a new low'

He alleged that the governor wanted "tangible and up front" cash in return for appointing Obama's successor.

Fitzgerald accused Blagojevich of "appalling conduct" and said the governor "has taken us to a truly new low".

"He wasn't against a corrupt deal, he was against being stiffed in a corrupt deal," Fitzgerald added.

Federal prosecutors have investigated Blagojevich's administration for at least three years. The governor has repeatedly denied any wrongdoing.

Fitzgerald said federal officials were making "no allegations" that Obama was "aware of anything" in connection with the case.

The affidavit contends Blagojevich discussed getting a substantial salary for himself at a non-profit foundation or an organization affiliated with labor unions. It also says Blagojevich talked about getting his wife placed on corporate boards where she might get $150,000 a year in director's fees.

The affidavit also quotes Blagojevich as saying "I want to make money" in one conversation.

Blagojevich and John Harris, the governor's chief of staff, were each charged with conspiracy to commit mail and wire fraud and solicitation of bribery.

The FBI affidavit alleges that Blagojevich also sought promises of campaign cash, as well as a cabinet post or ambassadorship in exchange for his Senate choice.

Blagojevich is accused of saying on November 3 that if he is not going to get anything of value for the open seat, then he would appoint himself to the post.

"I'm going to keep this Senate option for me a real possibility, you know, and therefore I can drive a hard bargain," the affidavit quotes the governor as saying.

Senate seat is a 'valuable thing'

He noted becoming a U.S. senator might remake his image for a possible presidential run in 2016, according to the affidavit.

The affidavit quotes Blagojevich telling an adviser later that day that a Senate seat "is a [expletive] valuable thing, you just don't give it away for nothing."

In a conversation with Harris on November 4, the day of the election, Blagojevich is alleged to have compared his situation to that of a sports agent shopping a potential free agent to the highest bidder.

On November 5, Blagojevich allegedly told an adviser, "I've got this thing and it's [expletive] golden, and, uh, uh, I'm just not giving it up for [expletive] nothing. I'm not gonna do it."

On November 7, while talking on the phone about the Senate seat with Harris and an adviser, Blagojevich said he needed to consider his family and that he is "financially" hurting, the affidavit states.

Harris allegedly said that they were considering what would help the "financial security" of the Blagojevich family.

Gilli..my inspiration.. (L) hail Kenny fi mi :)

luv..yuh too fass bout yuh waan si picha..fass!!

jake...u and yuh unda cover hilarious...I will miss u..good luck if mi no si yuh..and i'm glad things worked out with the credit card.

Sus..u hang in there..dumb lawyer :lol: keep yuh head up..i'm fighting for u in my head everytime i remember ur son's picture

Shem Kashi is the same way,...never late don't call in unless he's almost dead..nothing

eve though Squitto doesn't log on she gets ur requests

Ken stay the same...I wish I could say the same...I'm sorry...I believe in my 'mental health' days!! :blush:

Of course. I live way too close to that state. What a dumba$$ he is!!!

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

well 1 of the purchases was made in georgia and the credit card company and the police in gary said that the report have to filed at the precinct of the town where the fraud occurred. my hubby lives in gary indiana.

Timeline
speaking of pics.. can somebody pass the word that I am not a threat so I can join the yahoo group LOL.. mi wan see more pictures!!

BEWARE ...QUANA=THREAT :rofl:

USH lAWNS IT DONE..U KNOW WO ONGLY COOK FI 2

:crying: ...I'm so hungri but mi belly no feel right fram lass week, cho. Mi dehyah a crush up some ginger fi boil

Same here, Tre. I think I may have something. I know I didn't eat Friday all day. After breakfast Saturday, it was Monday night before I remember eating. Things need to slow down here or something.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Timeline
It's ghost house in here right now. Everyone gone home?

KK

I'm here...trying to figure out what to eat for dinner.

I like to eat before 8 but running behind tonight. Damien, my daughter and I just shared a can of vegetarian beans :wacko:

SBJ - I'm soo sorry. Maybe dinner will be better tomorrow.

I had hot wings... :wacko: Not exactly a good choice.

Lawny - I used to be in bed at lik 8pm when I was in college. Everyone picked on me for going to sleep so early. I just like to sleep.

KK; I was the same way they use to call me "grannie"; but I use to work 5:30am-1pm I loved those hours, but when I had my son and everything changed. I still go to bed early, but my son is in school now and I have to help him with homework and read to him before he goes to bed.

I used to go to bed around 8 pm all through high school and college. Life kind of takes over after that. I still don't stay up too late since I get up at 4:30 a.m. a lot of mornings to hit the gym.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

well 1 of the purchases was made in georgia and the credit card company and the police in gary said that the report have to filed at the precinct of the town where the fraud occurred. my hubby lives in gary indiana.

I just talk to my cousin who is a cop she stated he can don't have to go to georgia just go to the gray station. So sorry to hear they are giving him the run around I hope it all work out

I totally agree with that rule but how can Sus reinforce that...lol

When you request the invite, you have to include your first picture that she would upload.

Well I see only Wakey, Suz and I have posted pictures over there. Where are all the others? Hmmmmmm?

Mi deyah! I posted mine today - not have the Jawi picha police after me - nah sir!

I'll have to post mine from my home computer tonight.

Timeline
Hey everyone, just getting ready to go to a meeting at my son's, the 5 year old, school. He was premature and has shown no sign of trouble from it until now. He started Kindergarten this year and they say he is having difficulty with fine motor skills and processing things. He qualifies for a Title I aid in class to help him. I get to go learn what lies ahead for children like mine. He is a smart boy, very hyper-full of energy, and loves to learn....but I guess I am bias! Thought I'd share that here since I can't share it with his lame-o sperm donor! His idea of being supportive is calling his son retarded! Jack-###! :bonk::ranting:

My son had similar issues. ADHD was the diagnosis. And, they put him in an accelerated class. They found most of his issues was that he was ahead of the rest of the class. The more extra work they gave him, the quieter he was and the more he excelled.

You only get one trip

You only get one trip

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I just talk to my cousin who is a cop she stated he can don't have to go to georgia just go to the gray station. So sorry to hear they are giving him the run around I hope it all work out

damn right they are giving him the run aroun and for something so important as fraud. well we will try to find out more today when he gets here.thanks again

damn right they are giving him the run aroun and for something so important as fraud. well we will try to find out more today when he gets here.thanks again

No problem if you need me to ask my cousin and question let me know ok.

Timeline

They are definitely giving him the run around - Have him call and say that he is the victim, he resides there, and he wants it on file, that he isn't travelling around the country to file reports - If he doesn't get an answer, ask for a supervisor, and keep going up - Lazy lazy cops!

Fire de a Mus Mus tail, him tink a cool breeze

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.