SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

My mother went with us to JA on his first trip back home. I invited her so we can spend some quality time together while Damien visit his family. Boy, did she drive me :wacko: . She kept asking Damien if he was coming back with us :blink: The she was sexually harrassing the life guards on the beach :blink:

:rofl::rofl: I think my parents would like it. It'll take them back the 70s of you know what I mean.

I can't wait for my whole family to go down there.

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Not me, I'm a Grinch...don't like Christmas but Damien and daughter loves it. I wear sunglasses around our place for a month B)

Wal-mart has the cutest small palm Christmas treet with lights...he won't let me buy it :angry:

What?!? :o:crying: I dont know if I can be friends with a Grinch :P

:rofl: My cousins told me I look like the Grinch when I was little girl :angry:

I plan to change my attitude this year for my family sake :blush:

Timeline
Ellis - love the name BTW ;)

My mother went with us to JA on his first trip back home. I invited her so we can spend some quality time together while Damien visit his family. Boy, did she drive me :wacko: . She kept asking Damien if he was coming back with us :blink: The she was sexually harrassing the life guards on the beach :blink:

HAHAHA :rofl: I can totally picture that Shem :rofl: Your mom is a riot!

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ryan and I went to dinner for the anniversary. He says "I feel like I'm dreaming". Awhhh my heart just melted. I always feel like I'm dreaming. Everything is going like I pictured it. He's the love of my life.

Sorry for getting mushy :luv:

KK, that's so sweet! Thanks for sharing.

What Doesn't Kill You Makes You Stronger....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question???

What's your favorite holiday?

Independence Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE MY HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!

10-29-07 Overnighted I-130 to VSC

10-30-07 I-1-30 Received

1-17-08 NOA-1

8-6-08 MOVED TO CSC

8-20-08 Approved!

8-25-08 Received at NVC

8-28-08 DS-3032 emailed

9-5-08 Paid AOS bill online

10-8-08 Paid IV bill online

10-17-08 RFE, DS230

10-28-08 CASE COMPLETE!

2-19-09 INTERVIEW 8:30am, APPROVED

Ryan and I went to dinner for the anniversary. He says "I feel like I'm dreaming". Awhhh my heart just melted. I always feel like I'm dreaming. Everything is going like I pictured it. He's the love of my life.

KK i'm so happy you are dreaming. Forgive me but I must :bonk: girl don't nobody want to hear mush when they are mad at their SO! :rofl: Ok i'm done please proceed with the mush KK (L)

:rofl::rofl: You're so funny SOL

Timeline
We need to invite Kimmy to the bush one day. She still has too much "town" in her.

OH NO GIRL...thanks for the invite but i have to decline..sorry don't do bush..yes TOWN all di way..no bus for me..dats why mi can count di times mi go a country

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline
hahhaaa...girl u don't ave no choice inna di bush..u only get real trees there ..lmao

LMAO :rofl: Lef mi alone :crying: Yuh juss jealous dat mi get mi tree fresh fram deh mountain.

Me too, Yaads!!! Gotta get the kind that you cut down while laying in 3 feet of snow and drag out on the coldest day of the season, drag through the house because the perfect spot is the farthest from the doors, and usually have to wire to the wall somehow because it has already fallen over AFTER you had all the decorations on it. But the smell of a real tree is what you come home to and wake up to every morning!!! Love it.

We need to invite Kimmy to the bush one day. She still has too much "town" in her.

EXACTLY!!! You drive up with your family and get out the car and freeze your tail off while everyone fights over what tree is the best walking up and down these rows of trees for miles. When you are as far away from the car as seems humanly possible you finally just cut down any rass tree cause your developing frostbite and nobody care no more what the tree looks like they just want to get home. Then everyone is tired and cranky and doesn't want to decorate the tree and it turns into a big fight. Your house is infested for days with all sorts of "things" that come out of the tree and you have to vacuum every single day cause the darn pine needles are all over the place. BUT the smell is wonderful (even if you are horribly allergic :blush: ) and there is nothing like the experience.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Good luck with that! I don't know how we fit everything in to our apt. We have so much ####### - you never know when you could use that certain thing so you don't dare get rid of it :lol:

I'm the same way and it's sooo hard to break that old habit of 'what if you need it'. Some of the stuff I've been tossing lately I find myself chastising myself like, "why did you think you needed to hang on to that? COME ON!" :lol:

What's your favorite holiday?

I think my favorite holiday is Halloween although I haven't done anything for it in years. Just remember how fun it was as a kid and even seeing all the crazy costumes in the Castro here in San Francisco as an adult....something about being able to be some other character!

Yes KK, I'm trying to start preparing myself early for sharing my life with another person....never done this before. But the good thing is, he makes me want to share because he shares what little he has with me. For me, growing up as an only child (only a little spoiled though), that's no easy task to share! LOL!

Your mushiness is really wonderful KK! I wish that we can all feel the way you do about your love!

what instruments?

I really want to learn to play the guitar or violin. sigh...

I had a guitar once but gave it away

I'm selling percussion instruments. Flickr set for sale items I decided that I don't need a drum from every part of the globe! I'm sticking with my West African instruments...a djembe and dun duns are all I'll really devote myself too. Of course, I have a guitar that I'll never give up but I still haven't learned to play it. I start and then stop, and do it again a few years later, and then again.... Maybe some day I'll give it a go again. :P

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

OMG i remember just last week when i was in JA and we went to dinner. it was so nice :crying:

then my SO asked "what fork do i use?"

I love being in love!

love.jpg

Timeline
hahhaaa...girl u don't ave no choice inna di bush..u only get real trees there ..lmao

LMAO :rofl: Lef mi alone :crying: Yuh juss jealous dat mi get mi tree fresh fram deh mountain.

Me too, Yaads!!! Gotta get the kind that you cut down while laying in 3 feet of snow and drag out on the coldest day of the season, drag through the house because the perfect spot is the farthest from the doors, and usually have to wire to the wall somehow because it has already fallen over AFTER you had all the decorations on it. But the smell of a real tree is what you come home to and wake up to every morning!!! Love it.

EXACTLY!!! You drive up with your family and get out the car and freeze your tail off while everyone fights over what tree is the best walking up and down these rows of trees for miles. When you are as far away from the car as seems humanly possible you finally just cut down any rass tree cause your developing frostbite and nobody care no more what the tree looks like they just want to get home. Then everyone is tired and cranky and doesn't want to decorate the tree and it turns into a big fight. Your house is infested for days with all sorts of "things" that come out of the tree and you have to vacuum every single day cause the darn pine needles are all over the place. BUT the smell is wonderful (even if you are horribly allergic :blush: ) and there is nothing like the experience.

WHAT !! SI WAH MI A TALK BOUT!! OOOO HELL TO DI RASS NAW!!!!

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.