SupportOAFJF

Yardies at home and farrin (part 10)

5,134 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Ladies have a GOOD NIGHT, I'm going to finish my laundry. Likkle more

Jakeswife...ARE YOU READI (of course you are).......

Latahs

yes maam i don't know what else i can do or present to them at this interview.

Just relax and answer their questions...once you get there you're going to be like...what the heck was all the fuss about...we laughed the entire time we were there...if I had to do it all over again, I would not change a thing. My husband was full on confidence, everything he prayed for and just told me not to worry it's in God's hands.

it's easier said than done but i will do my best and provide them with whatever they need. i will try to laugh and have fun while i wait. :blink::hehe::(

U really want a kunk!...no baddah wid dat. I'm very serious! you're going to be like ...I got all HYPED up for what

ok i will use your name as a mantra tre. tre tre tre tre to feel brave

• Replies 5.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Timeline

Hey everyone, just getting ready to go to a meeting at my son's, the 5 year old, school. He was premature and has shown no sign of trouble from it until now. He started Kindergarten this year and they say he is having difficulty with fine motor skills and processing things. He qualifies for a Title I aid in class to help him. I get to go learn what lies ahead for children like mine. He is a smart boy, very hyper-full of energy, and loves to learn....but I guess I am bias! Thought I'd share that here since I can't share it with his lame-o sperm donor! His idea of being supportive is calling his son retarded! Jack-###! :bonk::ranting:

event.png

Timeline
I'm wishing you the best Jakeswife!!!!!

i wish i could carry you guys with me to sing cuumbaya my lord :innocent:

:rofl::rofl::luv:

It'll be okay.

No worry yuh self mi gyal.......that is what Steve would tell me. You gotta believe that God (if you believe in a higher power) is on your side. I am praying for you. What day is that actual interview? Is it Thursday?

event.png

Timeline
Hey everyone, just getting ready to go to a meeting at my son's, the 5 year old, school. He was premature and has shown no sign of trouble from it until now. He started Kindergarten this year and they say he is having difficulty with fine motor skills and processing things. He qualifies for a Title I aid in class to help him. I get to go learn what lies ahead for children like mine. He is a smart boy, very hyper-full of energy, and loves to learn....but I guess I am bias! Thought I'd share that here since I can't share it with his lame-o sperm donor! His idea of being supportive is calling his son retarded! Jack-###! :bonk::ranting:

wow he seem to leave his love and sensitivity at the door when it comes to his own child. as for as i am concern he is the retard.sorry but i had to go there.this as no bearing on your precious child

Timeline

:rofl::rofl::luv:

It'll be okay.

No worry yuh self mi gyal.......that is what Steve would tell me. You gotta believe that God (if you believe in a higher power) is on your side. I am praying for you. What day is that actual interview? Is it Thursday?

yes mi love. sing with me cuumbaya my lord cuumbaya oh lord cuumbaya. again

Timeline

wow he seem to leave his love and sensitivity at the door when it comes to his own child. as for as i am concern he is the retard.sorry but i had to go there.this as no bearing on your precious child

:rofl: No need for apologies! I feel the same way. He is a selfish person and is always more concerned with the "what about me" statements when I try to let him know what is going on with our kids, wether it is good or bad! Love and sensitivity are not something he was born with. He is a cold, street thug and that is what atracted me to him when I was 14!

event.png

Timeline

:rofl: No need for apologies! I feel the same way. He is a selfish person and is always more concerned with the "what about me" statements when I try to let him know what is going on with our kids, wether it is good or bad! Love and sensitivity are not something he was born with. He is a cold, street thug and that is what atracted me to him when I was 14!

well we live and we learn besides u have a real man now that u love so to hell with him. :luv:

Timeline

OK, got 10 minutes to get to the school. Be back later.

Jakeswife- I am singing cuumbya with you girl and praying. Good luck and have faith that it will be fine. Your day is here. (L)

event.png

That's good that your being active in your son's schooling. Some parents don't even care.

He'll get the help he needs. :thumbs:

Timeline

told u..hilarious :rofl::rofl:

MOTIVATE A CHILD... SUPPORT OPEN ARMS FOR JAMAICA'S FUTURE, INC. WE NEED A BRIGHTER TOMORROW !!!!!!

Timeline

That's good that your being active in your son's schooling. Some parents don't even care.

He'll get the help he needs. :thumbs:

I know many parents that don't care. I want my kids to be as successful as they possibly can and I am willing to do whatever that takes. I am not afraid of someone saying my kids is not up to the standards......I will work to fix that in any way I need to. He is definately getting the extra help he needs and seems to like having an aid to give him the extra attention. He is so cute alsways talking about Mrs. Zerby showed me this or Mrs. Zerby helped me do that. I love it! I think many children need a smaller child-teacher ratio than these schools have.

event.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.